Sticky Introduce Yourself

Sharky thanks for the nice welcome as I am glad to be here. I'm still sharpening my ax, studying different trade methods and trying to find a winning combination that I am comfy with.

:)

introduction

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I would like to get in touch with the East sussex , kent group as I live in this area. how do i go about this?

I would like to get in touch with the east sussex kent group, as this is where i live. how do i contact them for an invite?

Just browsing for money/risk management tips and perhaps some T/A knowledge. Finally have enough in my portfolio to worry about not losing my profits. Not daytrading any more, but I do actively monitor. Moved into options this year, big gains with AAPL! Looking to diversify and add tools.

'ello

Just joined after being directed to this site by a message on Trader Chat (which I have now deserted !!). Have started using Updata and find it many times more profitable than VP on FX. Fingers crossed for good times ahead.

Hi I found this site in desperation as I am still trying to find a CFD Trading Platform that is not a scam for independants.
Hoping to get some sound advice and get started. I am still reading going to seminars.

Sharron

Hi, a newbie to this whole trading stuff. I'm hoping to get as much information as possible to help me get started. Many Thanks to all in advance.

hello everyone

hi ,
i am khushi from australia ...hope u all r doing great in ur trading.....i m a novice and thought it would be a great idea to join this group for learning and sharing information. Thats why i m innn. Hope to make some good friends here ...

hi sharron ,
its good to see ppl with same interest . even i am in search for a good platform espeacially for crude oil.... did u get any information on it. if soo plz let me know. thanks

can anyone pls help me to know if the demo accounts provided by the trading platform AVAFX is genuine.i mean does it work as in real. or the show fake profits.....or are manipulated

Hi My Fellow Traders,
This Is A Nice Forum, Where Traders Could Share His /her Opinion ,i Think U Guy Are Doing A Nice Job.pls I Need Ur Assistance .it Would Be Highly Appreciated If You Help On How To Trade Financial Fixed Odd And A Free Profitable Fixed Odd Signals. Thanks

Hi guys this isn't quite the first post of mine, but I look forward to being an active participant!

Legin

Hello,
DCan anyone shed any light on a company known as GSL Investments who sell software at the princely sum of £3999.00 to the private market.?? Their marketing states that they can guarantee 18% return on the first year of trading and that they are worldwide company with 16,000 clients utilising their one to one analyst in the uk ?

Hi everyone. I am very new to the game and I really don't know what I am doing. I guess the bottom line is I would just like to make some money without backbreaking labor.
I joined here in hopes of learning from others that are willing to share their knowledge.

Just signed up to this website. I have been trading for for a while in the forex market, and I would like to hear some good ideas, and see whats out there in the forex world.

Hi everyone. I am very new to the game and I really don't know what I
am doing. I guess the bottom line is I would just like to make some
money without backbreaking labor.
I joined here in hopes of learning from others that are willing to
share their knowledge.

Hi. I don't know who comes to see this thread unless they are new like me. I have just become seriously interested in investing, so I am more than a little interested in becoming involved with the folks here and hopefully take advantage of some advice from experienced investors. Hopefully, later I will be in a position to put something back in!

Hi comporello / mark40, I am also new to this site; I guess we just introduce ourselves and get stuck in! I paper traded for about a year while developing a suitable risk management strategy, I then started small and exposed myself to losses as gently as possible (pass the Vaseline!) I think I am at a basic level with a modest attitude and would love to gain some knowledge from some of the more experienced traders. I will be posting questions elsewhere mainly regarding trading styles (time frames, fibonacci, swing vs momentum etc) Anyway, I am off to browse and see if I can learn something new. Good to be here!

New Caps User

Hi All,
Im new to investing, Im a Big Time Caps user.. check it out at caps.fool.com

I pick a few aggressive 5 star stocks from caps which are perfoming well and buy them at their low of the day or of the week and sell them at the high of the day or of the week..

sometimes this strategy works but sometimes it doesn't !

what other ideas you guys have?

Hi All

I am a prop trader and just stumbled across this board. Look forward to reading all the info.