Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi stamford,

What happened to you is what happened to other thousands of account holders. Spreadbetting can be incredibly rewarding, but I prefer to sleep better at night knowing that I cannot lose more than my initial stake. I am currently using betonmarkets.com to trade the financial markets. The profits can also be quite rewarding but my main concern is the limited risk, no brokerage fees and no commissions. btw, you can start from as little as $5, good luck in your money making activity.

Hi guys, i started trading this week for the first time and made 60 pips at the beginning of the week,
then thursday,friday came and i lost all the gain due to trading ranging markets which i am not good at.

My broker rang me and asked me if i found it hard to trade on these days, and also said his guys who have 20 years experience havn't been able to make money over the last few days.

I think the market is ranging because of the uncertainty and is waiting for all the bad or good news to get out. Hope next week is a lot better, i will not trade range bound strategies, unless i see a good breakout.

I also earned 1.20 interest just for holding aud/usd for 15 mins after 10pm and will look to develop some strategies around that.

good look guys.

Thats the exact reason why I stopped spreadbetting (n) At the very end you always lose everything you earn. I would like to introduce you to fixed-odds betting :clap: and as the name suggests the odds are fixed. With fixed odds you are aware of the initial stake at risk and thats as much as you can lose. I am not much of a risk taker coz at night I like to sleep :sleep: . There are a few companies out there that offer this service, currently I have an account with betonmarkets.com, they've been in business for 8 years so they must be a serious company.

i am a new member on this forum.i am been gamblin with so many online investment ,hyip and forex trading but no profit .So i need more assistance from all members.

I'm an Aussie private trader with ten years of stocks and commodities experience but am very new to forex. I came here to help speed up my learning about currencies trading.

Thats the exact reason why I stopped spreadbetting (n) At the very end you always lose everything you earn. I would like to introduce you to fixed-odds betting :clap: and as the name suggests the odds are fixed. With fixed odds you are aware of the initial stake at risk and thats as much as you can lose. I am not much of a risk taker coz at night I like to sleep :sleep: . There are a few companies out there that offer this service, currently I have an account with betonmarkets.com, they've been in business for 8 years so they must be a serious company.

Anyone who loses with spread betting will more than likely lose with fixed-odd betting.

With fixed odds you are aware of the initial stake at risk and thats as much as you can lose
STOP LOSSES!!!!!

If you are a bad trader you are a bad trader don't blame the system

Hi,

My name is Kurt, I'm parttime trader in Linz/Austria and hit this website by accident.
I was searching for a forum which deals with Nicolas Darvas. I'm interested in the kind of experiences people make in trying to set Darvas thoughts into trading practice.

Why am I interested in that strange trader-personality? A person who was banned from trading in the United States, who claimed to have earned 2000000 in 18 month (of which 210000 USD profits were proofed by the authorities).

Beside his very conclusive business model, his way to use resistance and support levels (box theory) combined with very tight stops and "risk in the money" one thing was exclusive:
He set up a kind of shield against the inflow of information, a complete contradiction to the "state of art" in our real-time internet-age. Information for Darvas was kind of enemy to the trader which deverted him from reading and understanding the pure movement of price.

Greentwig, Not sure if there are any forums concerning Darvas, but he sure looks like a very interesting guy. Let me know if you find anything. I am always looking for education to sharpen the tools of the trade.

Gary

Hiya,

I am quite new to trading and even to the business world in fact, being a scientist by profession, but I think this is something I would like to get into and I have read "Bets and the City" by Sally Nicol, very funny, am currently reading " The financial Spread Betting Handbook" by Malcom Pryor, and have also bought "The Naked Trader" by Robbie Burns and "The New Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz. I have also been using paper trading to test theories and such. I think the best think for me right now is just to read these books to educate myself and attend some free seminars. I am feeling quite anxious to get started though. But patience is a virtue...

Hi,
I have just signed & Hallo to everyone!

I am trying to know more on Best Free Forex Interactive Charting & any comments on Forex on Auto-Pilot

Thanks

Hiya,

I am quite new to trading and even to the business world in fact, being a scientist by profession, but I think this is something I would like to get into and I have read "Bets and the City" by Sally Nicol, very funny, am currently reading " The financial Spread Betting Handbook" by Malcom Pryor, and have also bought "The Naked Trader" by Robbie Burns and "The New Psycho-Cybernetics" by Maxwell Maltz. I have also been using paper trading to test theories and such. I think the best think for me right now is just to read these books to educate myself and attend some free seminars. I am feeling quite anxious to get started though. But patience is a virtue...

Well good luck to you, it seems like you are going about the learning process in an ordered way, well done. There is probably a few months reading just on this site, as well as some more recommended books that some of us 'older' members believe will give you a leg up in this amazing career/pastime. Have a good search around T2W and the rest of the internet, there is a lot of free information that many will try and charge you for.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Well good luck to you, it seems like you are going about the learning process in an ordered way, well done. There is probably a few months reading just on this site, as well as some more recommended books that some of us 'older' members believe will give you a leg up in this amazing career/pastime. Have a good search around T2W and the rest of the internet, there is a lot of free information that many will try and charge you for.

I wish you luck in your journey.

Thank you:)

Hello Ladies and Gents.

Hi everyone.

I am fairly new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been trading for quite a number of years and conduct research and development within the space across multiple assets classes. A quant/trade/developer if you will. We run a portfolio of models in different asset classes and different time frames, in a "Portfolio of systems" manner. Beside being a Proprietary trading firm we also are a historical data vendor covering all assets classes and intervals; a little off-shoot for one of our partners sons to run when he got out of school. Seems like we do most of the work though.:whistling

I hope everyone is well and in great spirits. Manage your risk and portfolio heat people. ;)

Cheers - Sean

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello everyone,
My name is Christina Nikolov and I own the website chartwatchcentral.com. I like to look for technical chart patterns (head and shoulders tops + bottoms, Double tops + bottoms, etc) which might be foreshadowing a trend reversal, so I might be able to help anyone who has questions about technical analysis or specific charts. Or if you have any well-formed chart patterns you wish to share with me, I am always open to suggestions.
Regards,
Christina Nikolov
Owner/Director of Research

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All,

Just logged in to post a quick personal intro. Have been s/b with city index and more recently with tradefair for a couple of years . Up until recently pretty flat but for some unexplainable reason over the past couple of months things have taken a turn for the better (I think mainly because Ive started to cut my losses !). It's great to have a forum to glance at and hopefully learn from as I feel I have a lot of learning still to do.

Good luck to all

Hello everyone

I'm Euroegas. I got this nickname since my participation in euro coin collectors sites. I use to trade stocks. Last year I had a bad experience with Forex:(. Because of that, I'm not sure to enter again in a day trading activity, unless I find some kind of TA Graal. As I like statistics and have some skills in computer programming I didn't gave up :D

Regards