Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello,am hiswords by id.I just hoep this forum will bring hope to my trade and do help me become a better trader.

hi

My name is moe and i am very new in day trading. I am trading in E-Mini and find it profitable and now I am looking how I can automate my trades. any help in this regard will be much appreciated
Please guide me as where should I look for more info on automate my trading

Hi, I am Mahaveer. I want to trade intraday on NSE S&P CNX NIFTY options. Presently i am testing on 5EMA, 20 EMA crossover signals. Do any one know about other methodology on NIFTY index trading?

Ello

Hey there chaps :D

Alex here, 18 (in two months or so) and come from Sunny Norfolk

Looking to get started in the forex market and learn as much about trading in general too!

If any of you guys have some advice, would really love to hear it (y)

Skype,msn or even a local meetup

Look forward to getting to know you all through the forums

Take it easy!
Al

Hi
Have tried and failed a few times. Never been able to put the time into the study side of trading. Always spending too much time on the day job to make effective decisions.
I am looking forward to talking over different strategies with other members which can help guide me on the way to success. Thanks so far for what looks like a great forum.

Cheers
Tony

Re-Registered

Hi all, registered late last year after being introduced to the financial world by a good friend of mine. Used to use Finspreads very effectively until i had a terrible day at work and forgot to close my deals and lost everything !! :eek: Not a huge amount to some traders standards but suffice to say my account ended up empty :mad:

Since that fateful day I have not traded but have signed up to IG which seems a great platform to start up on again.

Still a relative newbie so I have a lot of reading to do, is there any books that anyone could recommend that would be great.

See you all around the boards

Stamford :cheesy:

Hi all, registered late last year after being introduced to the financial world by a good friend of mine. Used to use Finspreads very effectively until i had a terrible day at work and forgot to close my deals and lost everything !! :eek: Not a huge amount to some traders standards but suffice to say my account ended up empty :mad:

Since that fateful day I have not traded but have signed up to IG which seems a great platform to start up on again.

Still a relative newbie so I have a lot of reading to do, is there any books that anyone could recommend that would be great.

See you all around the boards

Stamford :cheesy:

Hi and and a belated welcome.

Have a look on this thread:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/31139-essential-reading-newbies-author-must.html

Some useful suggestions from members.

Nick

Hi Friends,
I m from India. Using TS2000i, Prosuite and TS8. Hope this will help me and give me good findings and solve any issues.
Thanks
Prathap

Searching for Forex trading education online

Hi to everyone at 2tw, and thanks for the welcome message. I am just getting into this forex business, and I'm looking around for tools and information.. Check it out, and I hope to get to know some of you in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
good morning all.i am ekpes from west africa.a forex trader.will post trades to the forum soonest.

Hello there. I originally started trading shares whilst on leave. I'm now getting into FX using spreadbetting so that HM gov gets no more tax off me. If I can get a net connection when I'm away I follow the markets. Back in England for a bit so try to earn a few quid using the ducks.

tata.

sorry vicky,i dont trade petroleum.i only trade currencies.any problem on that,i can assist if i know

Trial by fire

Hi everybody,

I'm new to trading but really enjoy the challenges that go with trading. I started full-time trading in Oct 07. I made some rookie mistakes in the beginning but I try to incorporate the lessons learned into my trading plan.

As far as trading, I screen stocks to trade with FA then I use TA to decide if it's tradable and find entries and exits. Mostly, I'm trying to trade noise but I will trade info if I feel convicted.

My background is in mathematical physics with a tad bit of financial math. I'm a migrant from the tech industry; outsourced three times.

This site looks good,

Cheer Everyone

Here to learn

Wow! People with really flash names on here, mine is my own boring name really!
So to intro myself.....

A career professional in the IT Outsourcing & Services sector, in a Business Development role.

Have a huge interest in trading the financial markets.

In terms of trading experience, I can be described as an "advanced novice"! A lot of knowledge has been amassed through self study primarily, and I realise I still have to "complete the picture" so to speak. Have learned this the hard way by jumping into live trading and losing some money.

Have joined T2W to learn, find people with experience whose advice would be priceless for me, make like minded friends who are into trading or seeking to become full time traders.

Above all, would love to talk to experienced traders out there, I have tried to be one with limited success, rather no success so far!

Wow! People with really flash names on here, mine is my own boring name really!
So to intro myself.....

A career professional in the IT Outsourcing & Services sector, in a Business Development role.

Have a huge interest in trading the financial markets.

In terms of trading experience, I can be described as an "advanced novice"! A lot of knowledge has been amassed through self study primarily, and I realise I still have to "complete the picture" so to speak. Have learned this the hard way by jumping into live trading and losing some money.

Have joined T2W to learn, find people with experience whose advice would be priceless for me, make like minded friends who are into trading or seeking to become full time traders.

Above all, would love to talk to experienced traders out there, I have tried to be one with limited success, rather no success so far!

bahut badhiya :D

Nice to be here.

I started investment on stocks 4 years ago, last year I opened an account on Hongkong Stock Market.

Hope to learn more from friends here.

Thanks a lot.

Blimey just noticed that there are some very clever peeps on here, IT, mathematical physics background etc etc. I'm only a squaddie. A very good one though. ;)

tata

Hi Millionaires Wannabe,

I am Erik and would like to introduce the members of this forum to the world of fixed-odds financial betting. Unlike spreadbetting, were you can even lose your shirt if you are not careful, with fixed-odds or binary betting you can only lose your stake and nothing more. I will also be contributing with current financial news to the benefit of the forum readers.

Hi bahut badhiya,

I am not an expert, and believe me when you read what the "experts" say about the stock market I doubt there are real "experts" out there. Most traders do not agree with one another, everyone tells you what happened, but no one tells you what is "really" going to happen, just speculation.

The best investment is the investment with limited risk. Thats why I really appreciated fixed-odds betting, which unlike spreadbetting you only risk your stake. It is also true that the profits are limited but the thought of losing only what I risked helps me to sleep better at night. Try betonmarkets.com.