Sticky Introduce Yourself

Welcome guys,

Start with a search or two neotrdr.
There is a lot of stuff on what does and doesn't work about level II here.

I say this in my new, TheBramble approved, role as Greeter :)

New to The Boards x STIRs Trader

Hi everyone

I spent some time trading STIRs and associated treasury spreads and I'm looking to develop some ideas around CFD spreads as my main intrest in relative value trading.

Looking forward to share some ideas and pick up some points from you guys..

hi guys, i have just joined this website today and theres some intresting threads flying about...
il introduce myself first my names ajay and i have just got into the trading game...
im not very clued up onit as i have only been researching onit for the last few weeks..

il be looking forward to anyone who can teach me some good pointers and if i learn also share with the rest of you guys ....

hi guys, i have just joined this website today and theres some intresting threads flying about...
il introduce myself first my names ajay and i have just got into the trading game...
im not very clued up onit as i have only been researching onit for the last few weeks..

il be looking forward to anyone who can teach me some good pointers and if i learn also share with the rest of you guys ....

Hi there and welcome.

Spend a couple of weeks reading the threads concerning your particular interest ie. Index trading, shares, forex....

Then start asking some questions.

Good luck and happy reading.

Nick

new here

Hey
New to this forum. Enjoy looking for ideas and going back and forth with people on them...all in the Great effort of gaining Intelligence. LOL
Cheers guys

Hello everybody

I read about options and I wanted to trade them.
As I opened an account with IB, I was looking for some technicals solutions
People in T2W seems very nice, and I decided to enter the community.

Take care

Hi, I am currently trading CFDs from Dubai in my spare time but plan on moving to Philippines in 2 years to take up full time trading. I plan to trade only a few stocks but with over US$ 2 to 3 million per trade (includes margin) with a net income goal of between $ 7,000 to $12,000 per month. I would be interested in hearing if there are others who have tried this strategy as opposed to heavy day trading.

new to the site

:):) :)
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:)HELLO THERE , YES I JUST JOINED? IAM IN ANOTHER FORUM SITE ALSO. I COME HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT TRADING FROM OTHERS AND TO FIND NEW STRATEGIES IF POSSIABLE.? I KNOW MANY STRATEGIES NOW TO BUY AND SELL STOCKS. BUT CURRENTLY DONT HAVE THE CASH TO TRADE? (n) TOO BAD FOR ME!
GOOD LUCK !:clap:

Hi,
i am a euroswiss STIR futures trader from india. I am seeking more information on daily happenings of euroswiss market nd eurozone economy. i hope this forum will be a gr8 help.
ANkit

Hello, I am Serge. I have just started to demo trade. 6 days totally. 13 days ago had no slightest idea about day trading, so I am not familiar with some terminology but learning fast.
Want to become professional scalper in Forex. going to demo trade 2-3 months to develop necessary qualities and strategies for live trading and then open an account. If I have what it takes to become successful trader, I am looking at becoming associate with one of trading companies.
My record up to now available on my information part.
I am feeling good about registering at this site to be among like minded folk.

I am from Toronto, Canada. Seems summer finally arrived at our quarters.

Good day to everyone!
and many thanks to the owner of this site!:):):)

Hi,
I have never traded a day in my life, but I have always had an interest in the financial markets like most people. The closest I have come to investing is a dividend re-investment program. I'm not here to learn to get rich quick but to make some cash on the side while keeping my day job. I'm interested in the forex markets.

My Introduction

There's some kind of saying about old dogs can't learn new tricks. It's wrong ... I've been trading stocks for years but not too long ago I discovered options and this old dog is learning a lot from you folks on this website!

I'm a retired machine design engineer so supposedly I should have an analytical mind. If that's the case I lost my share somewhere along the way because trading options is as challenging as I can imagine. I've seen a lot of forums but T2W's is as good as it gets.

I'm looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

Good luck and make money!

Don

hello i m from paris
i m new and beginner on trading
these time i using financial bet on betair
i looking for good advice for trading management on ftse100 and wallst 30
thanks

Hi

I'm new to trading, having a very small portfolio, with modest success; however most of my investments are steady, making small gains, I now wish to venture in to some more high-risk fields, with the prospect of increasing my success.

jennynchuck

Hi-

My investing experience has primarily been w/IRA no-load mutual funds. Since I have retired I no longer have any IRA's and have started investing in ETF's and occasional day and short term trading. The ETF's have been successful, however I wish I could say the same for the trading. Therefore I am always seeking more knowledge from the trading community and hope to benefit from their experiences.
Chuck

Hi every one, I am trading for long time, but always eager to learn and share new things.
I trade NERS (Nacona Early Retirement system) modified.
I am a day trader, mostly trade options and ETFS along with futures.

Farooq

I've been looking for a good place to share my short but intense experiences and hopefully learn from others wounds and deserved expertise. Good trading ahead!