Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hullo everyone.
Just browsing, I clicked into this t2w.
I hope it will take me somewhere.

Is it a lot of complications, or just fill in forms, (and spend money) I dunno.

Thank you from Australia folks.

Hi all,

Iam newbie to trading market ,though had some experience in equities , i tried trading on some demo accounts where i sticked on trading one pair EUR/USD , imade good profits.now am planning to go for live trading,could anyone suggest me is this right decision which i took or i need to still get some experience on demo,

i would like to open an A/c with INTERBANK FX can anyone tell me is this the genuine broker ?

IG Index

:) Hi everyone,Ive just joined T2W and am brand new to trading of this kind ive been involved with sports trading for the last 3 years especially horse racing,but this is a whole new ball game,just completed a course called dont tell the professionals and have just opened an account with IG index,so if anyone has any advice i might find useful feel free to share!!

Hi Debbs,
I'm also new to the trading game, as I've been more of an investor up until now.
I joined CMC markets as they do a basic free intro course with a free CD. One of the chaps on our course mentioned IG index being more expensive in terms of trading certain instruments, but I guess you'd have to do a comparison for yourself . And no-I don't work for them.

Hi,

My name is Nikolay Kolev. I'm part-time forex trader for about 3 years. I'm playing intraday strategies. The first 6 months were very successful, but after that for almost an year and a half I was behind with 25% of my account, so I gave myself a rest for 2-3 months.

8 months ago I started trading again (intraday) with new strategy. This time everything was fully automated (before that I was manually executing each trade) - I wrote a program to trade according to my trading rules and remove the emotions from my trading. I'm very successful so far (more than 250% for these 8 months).

I'm a project manager in a software company. My other hobies are:
  • Poker Texas Holdem - I thing if you're a good trader you should be doing pretty good in poker too;
  • Martial arts - one should improve his body and his spirit, not only his mind;

Hi all,

Iam newbie to trading market ,though had some experience in equities , i tried trading on some demo accounts where i sticked on trading one pair EUR/USD , imade good profits.now am planning to go for live trading,could anyone suggest me is this right decision which i took or i need to still get some experience on demo,

How long have you been demo trading, sandeep ?

New to Forum

Just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to checking out the forum and what it has to offer. I'm new to trading so I want to research and get educated before I jump in and start trading. I've found out over the years (sometimes the hard way) that without education in the subject your trying to get into can be hazardous to you financial well being. Looking forward to your posts.
Woodie

Hi, I've been trading off and on for 2 years. Mainly forex markets and other business ventures. Small-time stuff really but keeps things interesting. I came to this site by searching for visual c++ code to test out betting systems or money management as forex/stock/bond traders call it.
look forward to finding like minds and unlike minds. The more holes to poke in a system the better that system can become.

Hi all... have traded stocks, options, and a little forex. Looking to set up a long term profitable system for forex and also lately taking an interest in e mini and other futures. Simply looking for more experience and a simple system that works well with great risk control. If you happen to like trading bollinger bands drop me a line and lets compare notes... Ciao!

Just wanted to say hi and I'm looking forward to checking out the forum and what it has to offer. I'm new to trading so I want to research and get educated before I jump in and start trading. I've found out over the years (sometimes the hard way) that without education in the subject your trying to get into can be hazardous to you financial well being. Looking forward to your posts.
Woodie

Hi Woodie & welcome.

Well, if it's education you're after you've picked the right website. Months and months of reading here, and some lovely gems hidden away.

Any questions, please post them (or PM me if you want)

Good luck.

NIck

Hi, having been inactive for a long time, this I think would be my first post. I am quite new to trading, having started just a couple of years ago. Currently trading spot forex, and Philippine stocks. Hoping to gain more insights and learn from the experienced traders in this forum.

Hi, having been inactive for a long time, this I think would be my first post. I am quite new to trading, having started just a couple of years ago. Currently trading spot forex, and Philippine stocks. Hoping to gain more insights and learn from the experienced traders in this forum.

mabuhay kabayan. kumusta ka ?

Hello, im also new here,registered some time ago though. Been interested in forex for some years but now actively trying to understand it fully. Came across this forum on my search for forex related stuff and hopefully I will learn alot by reading from the professional traders and maybe get in contact with some Dutch traders.

Nannook~

Hi everyone.
I'm a total novice when it comes to trading so I hope that this site is going to be able to give me some sound advice about the subject so that I can learn how to supplement my pension!
I've been looking at training courses and am not convinced that any of them are worth the money. So far I've looked at Traders University and Sid Wyemann's courses. In both cases I was firmly put off by the fact that they would not give me the names of references before I parted with my cash. TU did give me the name of a guy to ring but having asked for someone in the Northwich area I found he lived in Norwich! Furthermore he turned out to be one of TU's mentors so hardly impartial and when I pressed for a more independent reference the emails stopped coming! If anyone has any experience of Sid Wyemann's Forex for Beginners course I'd be very interested to hear about it.
In the meantime I'm wading my way through the excellent Making Money Trading thread on this web site from which I hope to pick up the beginnings of a system that I can start experiment with.

hallo !

Hi Sharky and all..
I'm new here and I want to learn more about trading. So.. I hope I can learn more here..
Success 4 every 1 !

Hello everybody, another newbie in town!!

Just found you and joined up a few minutes ago - still have to find my way around yet and find out what's happening here, just wanted to say 'Hello' and make my first post.

All the Best to everyone.

Hello from bhc investment!

Hello! I am the editor of bhc investment. I live in the UK and was born in Malaysia. Nice to meet you all here!

I do the S&P 500, Dow, Nasdaq, Russell 2000, Hang Seng, Gold, Silver, Copper, Lead, Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Sugar, Coffee, Cotton, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, US Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, Swiss Frac, British Pound, Euro FX, Japanese Yen, and US Treasury.

My website correctly predicted the current US recession back in September 2007, called the Dow 14,100 bull trap back in October 2007, and has managed to maintain a consistent record of winners that I am personally quite satisfied with. I suggested buying into Natural Gas when it was trading at just 7.X. Recently, I went against Tom DeMark and bought Crude Oil at 104.04.

bhc investment: Natural Gas: Up Up Up!
bhc investment: Boon vs Tom DeMark
bhc investment: Boon vs Tom DeMark, Part II
bhc investment: Boon vs Tom DeMark, Part III
bhc investment: Boone is Betting Against Boon
bhc investment: Boone is Now with Boon
bhc investment: Boone is Now with Boon, Part II

With best wishes
bhc investment

bhc,

I am treating that post as not spamming (and commenting publicly so that the other moderators know I've checked it) but can you be careful not to overdo the practice of posting links to your blog here. It is much preferred that you post content here rather than linking off site and significant repetition is likely to result in penalties.

Welcome :)

And also Welcome to pwardahana, Kid Shelleen, and Bear.:)