Sticky Introduce Yourself

:) Hi everyone,Ive just joined T2W and am brand new to trading of this kind ive been involved with sports trading for the last 3 years especially horse racing,but this is a whole new ball game,just completed a course called dont tell the professionals and have just opened an account with IG index,so if anyone has any advice i might find useful feel free to share!!

Hi Debb
I was going to try the Don't tell the Professionals course but have just ordered his latest course called Forex profit raider. I would love to know how you get on with it.
Good Luck (y)
Dave

Hey Guys

I've been trading for a year now but have only gone fulltime since Christmas. I'm working on making my systems more consistent, i hope to learn as well as share info on this forum. Good luck to you all

Hi, I've heard that money talks..& I'd like to put words in its mouth!

Hi,
If this character, $:LOL:$, is Money, and it's true that "Money talks", then I'd like to gather around me lots and lots of Money $:sleep:$$:clap:$$:love:$$:LOL:$ to say some things that still need to be heard about the unkind ways humans treat animals for commercial gain.

So, because I feel so deeply about financially strengthening those voices that can speak for The Voiceless, I've decided to see just how far I can go :cool: in getting some of the 1.9 (or whatever it is up to now) trillion dollars a day floating around the foreign exchange market!! :|

So, I've put a corkboard up on my kitchen wall which will be my flowchart of where I'm going (and where I am at at a given time)with forex trading. The first small square of paper says -What will I be doing when I am a forex trader? Then it says,
-I will be using a safe & sensible yet profitable Trading System or strategy structured so as to help me best analyse, interpret & act upon, & with, the available body of knowledge including current and varying data pertaining to currency trading. . Then it says,
- I will then keep on refining & improving & keep on deepening my experience & understanding of Trading Systems in general.
Each of the words or segments in bold represent the sub-categories, as far as I can determine so far, that I need to delve right into.

So, that's how I ended up finding this forum; by looking around for how to go about structuring my initial Trading System.

New kid on the block

Hi everyone, just signed up to this board today, have to say i'm impressed with the volume of information avaliable.

Looking for some advice, I've just turned 23 and i'm about a month away from obtaining an honours degree in finance. Having spent the last month searching for jobs with no availe so far... and not being interested in what the big four have to offer I turn to you lot for a bit of advice.

I am interested in persuing a career in financial advising/stockboaking/fund management which suppose all fall under the same catagory, what would you plan of action would you recommend to get the ball rolling.

Any imput would be much appriciated.

Cheers

Hello

Hi everyone

Just a quick post to introduce myself. My name is Andy Mahoney, i live in Bath and im 26. Currently working in the pharmacutical industry, and trading in my spare time.

Have ambitions to trade professionally one day, but until that day comes will just continue to absorb and digest as much info i can get hold, hence my reasoning for joining this forum.

Really impressed with the quality of infomation posted and the calibre of members. So keep up the great work!

Hope to be able to contribute where i can.

All the best
Andy

Pharmacist wants to form investment club

Dear Andy:

My name is Mike, live outside of Philadelphia, PA, and I would like to be working in pharma(presently, I am presently licensed to practice pharmacy in IL, and working to be licensure-eligible in PA).

I am a young 52 y.o. who has spent a month getting grounded in ta an strategies to day-trade/swingtrade the e-mini's, stir futures and options.

This summer I read a few books on investing; joining investment clubs is one great idea.

Andy, would you like to form an investment club(between ourselves, at first--specific reasons[two good ones] will be given later)? Surely, each of us has gained different areas of expertise. We can discuss who will subsribe to which industry periodical.

For two decades, I have researched Anti-Aging Medicine and Longevity(thel atest specialty to be added by the AMA), and have knowledge concerning herbal extracts, nutraceuticals, drug-delivery systems and medical devices.

We'll exchange whatever contact details with which you are comfortale.

I look forward to hearing from you. -Mike

Hi!

:-0
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

I just joined this site. Looks good from what I have seen so far. I live in Canada and I'd like to know more about fx.
Ferdi

hi again guys,
just a quick question, has anyone here bought the Insider signal course from "andy X"? i watched the dvds and a lot of it is good information, but has anyone put it into practise?

Hi Everyone,

Alvin here from Singapore. Relatively new to trading. Hope to learn more and contribute in time to come.

Cheers!

Hi fellow members, I am Logan from Malaysia. I am a local member of the Malaysian Derivatives Exchange. I trade mainly FKLI and FCPO. ( KLCI index and palm oil contracts) for couple of years. I would like to learn from all of you.

Hello, I need to build with the bollinger bands in excel the way by finding signs of bying or selling, please i require your attention.

Andrés Zuluaga

hi everyone!! I'm new in this amazing world of trading and I think it's gonna be so exciting the learning process. I hope to make some contribuition to this forum and I sure that I'm gonig to learn a lot of every one of you!.
I'm trading in the currencies markets. I'm a forex trader and I have been trying to undestrand how does exactly the markets works. I've found that is very important make a fusion about what does the technical analysis says and what does the fundamental analysis says, but it's not enougth...

I'm going to continue trying and learning... now with you!

Hello everyone

My name is Alex and im from London. Ive been interested in trading for a few months now and have been reading the info on here for about a week. Just finding my feet at the moment and playing with oanda to get the feel of things, i look forward to reading everything i can on the FX boards.

hello everyone , name yassinos , live in london , paper trading at the moment , find invaluable information on the trade2win , thanks to all who contributed it.

Welcome Manny,

Are you trading live at present and if so how are you doing that - ie via broker, on-line, futures or cash ?

Hi,

Doing demo at the moment and loosing since started. I would prefer to work on line currencies.

Need guidence to turn around the tide.

Thank

Manny

Advice Sought!

Hi and thanks for the welcome!
Just thought I'd ask a simple question if that's OK.

Is there a website you can recommend that will provide me with support and resistance levels for the FTSE ?
Is there free charting software that will provide me with clear indicators for individual UK equities?

Best

JonnyK