Sticky Introduce Yourself

Haii

Hi all..i am very happy to join with this group.
I am from indonesia, I work as a broker at the CIC futures.
I have a plan to concern at GBPUSD, GBPJPY, USDJPY.
May there is some body have a idea for me? thanks before.
by the way nice to know you all.
God Bless U All.:smart:

hai..hello every body...I am newbie in forex market just study in forex market 6 months ago...3 month demo account and 3 monthlive trading in makertiva using $5.00 free.now only 10 cent left in the account

hi .. i'm newbies here. i am learning to trade forex using metatrader 4 .. off course with demo account .. is there anybody can inform me about mt4 ea programming resource or books or samples ?
thank you

Hi thanks Sharkey for the welcome. Joined really since got fingers a little burned with Foolproof Forex. Started to question some of the info, with Louise Woof who got somewhat tetchy. Got worried when new Earlybird Trading came out as it had same testimonials as Earlybird Messaging, which Louise told me was somewhat different. Did speak to Nick Laight and he was more reasonable. Have been left feeling that I am the one who is at fault here, since trading 'is obviously not for me'. Your site has helped me realise that I need a lot more research. Not giving up, just licking my wounds.

Regards Sandi

Just keep reading T2W and the few good books there are on trading that are recommended on these threads and you'll be well on your way to a part~time income and eventually a full~time career (if that's what you want)

Good luck and happy reading...

Nick

I'm just hooked on trading and can't seem to make sense of it all. I foud this site looking for answers and hopefully get some sort of a stratergy to make ends meet. I've been working 4 myself in the plastics game and trading is a kind of a maybe full-time one day.

Edd

:) Hi everyone,Ive just joined T2W and am brand new to trading of this kind ive been involved with sports trading for the last 3 years especially horse racing,but this is a whole new ball game,just completed a course called dont tell the professionals and have just opened an account with IG index,so if anyone has any advice i might find useful feel free to share!!

Hi thanks Sharkey for the welcome. Joined really since got fingers a little burned with Foolproof Forex. Started to question some of the info, with Louise Woof who got somewhat tetchy. Got worried when new Earlybird Trading came out as it had same testimonials as Earlybird Messaging, which Louise told me was somewhat different. Did speak to Nick Laight and he was more reasonable. Have been left feeling that I am the one who is at fault here, since trading 'is obviously not for me'. Your site has helped me realise that I need a lot more research. Not giving up, just licking my wounds.

Regards Sandi

Hi Sandi
I tried the early bird system by louise wolf and it does not work. Her results page does not even show real trades nor losses even the wining trades shown do not follow her system. I sent the system back and got a refund but was very dissapointed with Nick Laight who endorsed it because it is a complete scam.
I am also new to trading and thought buying a proven system may help but so far i've purchased 2 and both were nonsense.
Good luck. (y)

hi

hi i am new to forex .just trying to learn as much as posibile :smart:before risking:whistling my $ ,also searching for a decent broker :cry: peace to every one and:love:you all

Hi everyone! I'm Gary from Georgia. I have been trading Forex full time for about a year. I found this business about 4 years ago, as I attended one of Rob Booker's seminars. Since that time I have found that, if you can take his warped humor, he is one of the most genuine people, in a industry crawling with scam artists.

Hi everyone! I'm Gary from Georgia. I have been trading Forex full time for about a year. I found this business about 4 years ago, as I attended one of Rob Booker's seminars. Since that time I have found that, if you can take his warped humor, he is one of the most genuine people, in a industry crawling with scam artists.
Are you making money though Gary ? (y)

help me not to cry again!

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - T2W Day Trading & Forex Forums

:(:(:(this is Mr. Nmaladi in the house, i have lost so much money i forex trading and need one that can help me to develop my own strategies to trade the forex.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:(:(:(this is Mr. Nmaladi in the house, i have lost so much money i forex trading and need one that can help me to develop my own strategies to trade the forex.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

can sombody help me to develop my trading strategies?

Hi Forum members-I'm New

Hi Forum members,

I've literally just come across your forum and must say it looks impressive. I'm new to the Forum and am based in London.

I look forward to engaging with all of you in a vibrant and robust exchange of ideas and learning to cooperate across the cyberspace bounderies for purposes of achieving a mutually productive and innovative investment experience.

Regards

Tizi

gregoryphelan

Your story sounds very similar to mine. A few good seminars with some not so good seminars.. There are NO easy roads to trading success. Endless hours of finding your niche in the world of forex.

Hello everyone, My name is Isaac, and I have just joined this group! I am very excited about trading.

Isaac,
sorry to burst your bubble, but most successful pros would agree, to be a winner in trading is BORING. just like going to the factory, collect your pips, be done for the day, start afresh tomorrow.
Sorry, no room for sentiment, least of all excitement ......

G'day Sharky

G'day Sharky,
Thanks for the invitation. I'm new to trading Forex and have had modest success in CFD's last year.
I'm looking to expand my knowledge and meet new traders in the game (especially forex) but as I'm almost a complete newbie please overlook the occassional silly question.
Cheers,

Bear

Hey everyone, the names "graymaster".

Im currently still in High School, on the west coast of Canada. For the past few months I have been reading up about investing and trading. In business education, I am doing an online simulation, which ends soon. I found this website through Google. I signed up, and like what I have seen so far. I'm interested in reading some more books about trading, I hope to trade through an online broker this summer, and make some cash for a car.

Peace Out from Canada,
Graymaster