Sticky Introduce Yourself

hi!

I'am french living and trading in France. English langage isn't easy for me to understand when i ear it but it's more easy when i read it. I trade since 20 years the french market and now i want to trade foreign markets. My method is quite simple. Nobody knows where the markets will go the most of the time, i don't worry about. I use stops very carefully to do the best money management. Each time i'm wrong, i exit immediately and i go in the way the market go. I know that is very dificult to earn money but I am convinced that is the only way to stay alive and active in the markets. In french there is not a lot of writings about markets and trading. The most of writings i have read are translated from american editions but at the end i finf all this litterature ( money management except) unuseless.

Hi,
you can find many of the great american traders-writers translated into french at the EDITIONS VALOR, hendaye: books of Mark Douglas, Weinstein, Bollinger, Livermore and many others.

I am now trying to follow Mark Douglas's instructions for becoming consistently profitable after 20 trades done according to my rules.
The chart attached shows my today's cfd trade on S & P 500. I entered on green, put a limit sell 3.1 points higher and got stopped there. The game here is to have a set up, implement and stick to it. Mark Douglas says if I do it 20 times, I am on the good way.
Be my witnesses.

Any comment welcome

happy trades!

Attachments

• SPX50007042008.PNG
    SPX50007042008.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 342
HI,

Great to be in amidst seasoned traders, i have been trading for some months but with no success, during my search for a decent system that can fetch me money from the markets i came across T2W, i do hope i will benefit a lot from this forum.

henry

Hello everybody,

I came across this T2W by chance, i'm sticking around and hoping to learn something.
I'm from Nigeria.

Thanks,

Funmi.

mr

i'm tee, nigeria and fx trading beginner.

anybody in house that can help me on how to trade.

thanks

hi. you guys are just wonderful. Iam new and hope to contribute my best to the forum.
I have been into forex trading for some months now but i anm considering stopping due to losses. May be, in the event of chatting in this forum i may pick up interest again. thanks:
confused:

Hi Everyone!

I'm a newbie to the board and still to trading. I am attorney but looking for a new career. I'm working on becoming consistent with profits and making a trading plan. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

i'm tee, nigeria and fx trading beginner.

anybody in house that can help me on how to trade.

thanks

Hi,
Go surf fxstreet.com. good site for forex traders (I'm not, just been told).
What is tee?

Hi everyone,
Been trading for a short while and am looking for new ideas. Am hoping to learn a lot here.

medhi

one of the lads out go-go-a-go-go last night got talking about his days living in Manchester in the 70s & 80s.
he was ecstatic to finally meet someone else in Bangkok who'd actually been to Bredbury Hall, Brezingamans etc
not that i ever went there much, though one does like to descend to pass through the common people from time to time .....

Happy days

one of the lads out go-go-a-go-go last night got talking about his days living in Manchester in the 70s & 80s.
he was ecstatic to finally meet someone else in Bangkok who'd actually been to Bredbury Hall, Brezingamans etc
not that i ever went there much, though one does like to descend to pass through the common people from time to time .....

Bredbury Hall :LOL::LOL:

Happy days :p

Andy,

I'd be careful - RC knows some well 'ard lady boys.

Bredbury Hall - the pits. A bouncer gave me a lecture on etiquette one night (we were a bit boisterous) - he had cement dust on his C&A dinner jacket.

Grant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning all.
just a note to say hello and introduce myself, i have been derivitives trading for about 2 years now with a varying degree of success. mainly due to the amount of time iam able to dedicate to it (young family, Work etc)but i thought i could use a bit of friendly encouragement. please feel free to PM me anytime.

Laters.