Sticky Introduce Yourself

Make Money

Hey.............
Hi everybody inn here. Am new here and very happy to be a member:D:D:D.
Am about 33yrs of age....:):) and marry to a bueatiful wife carrying my baby and i so much love her.
I was just introduced to forex trading not long, i demo trade and i decided to go into live trade but lost all my money:confused::(.
I will appreciate if i can have somebody that is ready to educate me more on these Technical ... EMA and BOLLINGER BAND. Also on how to analys Fundalmental.... News.
Am in high expectation.
Make Money

Hello Everyone! I have loved trading from I was in high school. But never got around to place my first trade until recently. A friend told me about the forex market (I have always watched the Stock Markets and watch Mad Money with Jim Cramer) and I went for it full speed ahead. Having some knowledge of stocks, but never traded, I thought the forex market could be just perfect and cheesy. It is highly stable and I like how easy it is to buy and sell without much addoo. My first trade I made 15 dollars. My second trade I made 20 dollars. Ha! I begin to think that I discovered the money tree. My third trade....Ha! I lost half of my account. This is not good I thought! My forth trade...Ha! Ha! At least now I can smile about this, after the fact has passed and I begin to not miss my money so much. Yes my fourth trade wipe me out the other half of my account just leaving a meager $24.80. I was really pissed. I tell you all. That is what I had left of a $600.00 starter account!!!!!!

At that moment I tell my self that I would leave this Forex thing never never return. But, I am the person who can not accept defeat or a loss like this or in no similar matter. Especially when wining means getting around another learning curve. I want to get back what I have lost and I want to make much more too! So I begin to scale the Internet for this knowledge. And here I am. I love this site.

I came across this site in my quest for knowledge, and I am happy this far. I will live here... Sharky, get me the best Real Estate. I learn t a lot so far in just three days and I totally discovered what my short comings. There is a lot to learn and I tell you I will in order to get my money and more.

Trade2win.com is the best site and the references I am finding here are second to non! Much Respect to you all. Lets continue the great journey of predicting the future and making money.

paddybhoy

:LOL: Hello everybody
I'm a complete newbie at trading but would like to find out if I have the stuff to make
a decent go of it. In the process of trying to open a online account then the fun should start. I'm looking to get out of the donkey work job/life which in the norm for me and which is killing both my optimisim and confidence:confused:.

I would like to say a special hello to any celtic fan who may pass this way

hello everybody , my name is theophilus , i,m glad to be part of the team.how do :cheesy: how do you identify the formation of ascending and descending in atrading chart?

hi..I am chanu from delhi...I,like most of you , am also on a learning curve in various financial instruments..and am primarily interested in futures and options...the emerging mkt in india is offering many opportunities and better clarity will enable better trading....!!! :)...cheers
regrds
chanu

Hi,
My name is Dave, I am 45 yrs old, I am new to the forum and relitively new to trading. I am from the Greater Manchester area, and I am a self employed Engineer.
I discovered trading last year (previous to that, I thought that only people in the city with stupid looking suits did this kind of thing) and since I have been spreadbetting (unsuccesfully), and trying to absorb as much information as I can from books etc.

I'm George. A bit of sb. only, dipping my toe in the water. Is it true that 95% of all traders lose money. if so how many break even and how many make money?

I'll be 47 yo next week. I've been trading since the late 80's. I have experience with stocks, stock options, index options, FX, commodity and financial futures as well as options on futures although I focus on equity index, 10 year note and 30 year bond futures now. I trade mostly intra day using simple price/volume and S/R.

Hi, seems I am an oldie here, have dabled a bit with a few shares, and am satisfied with results. Have recently attended a lecture by Greg Secker (Traders University). Sounds very good, anyone with any experience?. I cannot believe it is that easy!

I'm George. A bit of sb. only, dipping my toe in the water. Is it true that 95% of all traders lose money. if so how many break even and how many make money?

no thats not correct - the 95% that loose money arent " traders " - they are " average punters " who dont bother to learn the skills required - and view it all as a " get rich quick " scheme...... !!
Believe it or not,a LOT of top traders keep a low profile - and the ones who have mastered it are EXTREMELY wealthy......... !!

(y)

Hi I am Amit from Mumbai, India. Just started my trading from 4th feb 2008 in mini DJIA futures. Well I am still learning. I am visiting many sites on google, every day I go through market watch. I got this forum from google search and is really good. I have been reading many thread since yesterday and trying to gain knowledge from the experience of senior members out here.

Hello everyone, my real name is Steven and I live in Oregon. I"m 49 yrs old and work for a fortune 100 company as a national account manager. I worked as a stock broker back in 1985 and have traded my owns accounts for several years. I trade the FX only now and am learning more and more every day. I hope to learn some trading insght and make a few trader friends while I"m at it. I wish everyone well in their efforts to be successful traders.

My name is Patrick, 36 years old and I live in Joburg, South Africa. Before I used to run cell phone shops. I trade JSE equities. I am presently learning better ways to trade options. I see so much value in option. I know there is also down side on any value. With the right mind and right actions sky is the limit.

17 year old gal from Belgium.
I don't have much to say, I'm more of an observer...

My goal is to master the markets, the money aspect of not even relevant to me. I will get there, it's only a matter of patience and consistency.

Forums like this and ET are really wonderul: they are oceans filled with fish, some bigger and more valuable than others, however I don't look for the rare species. I find the sunked ships loaded with treasures:arrowl:

It's great to be a part of this community.

My name is Joe. 19 years young and I first got my head around this game after relizing in the past 2 years, I've been getting what seemed like "clues" that this is a career path that was fit for me, my personality and my financial future. I've ignored and tried other ventures until July 4th, 2007.
ridiculous hours studying and about 3 months later I went live in Oct 07 before blowing about 75% of my account up in 2 trades 5 minutes within each other. Needless to say, I was not happy about it, ironically was not angry either.
Worked my ASS off at my current job and refining my pschy, built my stake again, am doing hella very well for myself. I am exactly where I imagined myself to be financially, now I have no where else to go but "up"

I am blessed :)

:clap: Respect! I guess that´s every traders´ dream! Is it possible to see your trades on the Web (like real trades or live trading)? Would be awesome to see what you do and how you trade!

My name is Patrick, 36 years old and I live in Joburg, South Africa. Before I used to run cell phone shops. I trade JSE equities. I am presently learning better ways to trade options. I see so much value in option. I know there is also down side on any value. With the right mind and right actions sky is the limit.

Hi Patrick, do you have retail listed structured products in South Africa (certificates, derivatives)? If you´re going for options you might like the discount call and discount put way of entering this area... less risky than plain vanillas.

no thats not correct - the 95% that loose money arent " traders " - they are " average punters " who dont bother to learn the skills required - and view it all as a " get rich quick " scheme...... !!
Believe it or not,a LOT of top traders keep a low profile - and the ones who have mastered it are EXTREMELY wealthy......... !!

(y)

Holy sh... this is not the first time you hit the nail on the head! The more comments I read from you the more I am convinced that you are one of the few k... a... traders among the top 5%. (y)

Hello :)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I was a long time lurker and now I decided to join the party. :)

Bye for now!

Hi All,

My name is Jonathan and I am a trader living in Norther New York State. I've been trading for close to 14 years. I've had two major blowouts, but have been net positive for about 10 years. The secret to my success, if there is one, is sticking with one method and changing my position size depending on my win/loss rate.

Hope everyone is making money. Just a FYI, I also have a blog at A Trade A Day | A Source for Trading Ideas.. I'm not selling anything(yet). It's just a place I blab about what I'm doing.

Jonathan

Hello. I've been lurking here for quite some time and finally decided to register.

I'm a computer engineer and am currently in the process of finishing up my graduate degree in artificial intelligence powered intrusion detection. I started becoming incredibly interested in trading about a year ago, and have since been intra-day trading the e-mini futures. Due to my natural inclination towards automation, I've embarked on a journey to develop an automated system and platform that suits my needs.