Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all. advised to check site out........it's great!! I am 45 and a lecturer in adult education. Been trading CFds.....love the profits!!!!! Long may they continue!!I am relocating to Spain in a month.......if you going to trade online then you can go anywhere and do it!! I will be posting a question or 2 so hope to hear from some of you.

Sharon

Ims & Cfa

Hi Anita,

I am very new like you, but I am working as financial Adviser and Mortgage Broker in London, and found stocktraders,fund managers,investmentmanager,asset management all are very high income profession and I visited an open day with 7 City training in moorgate where they explain all about training in best course CFA and IMC which details you can find in UKSIP website.
Thank you
Matin

Hi Martin,
That is a great idea. I will go along to one of their open days.
Many thanks.
Good luck!
Anita:idea:

Hi,
My name Mitch. I've been trading for about 10 years. I like futures. ES and ER2.
I use candle stick charts, cci, fibs, ma's, and market profiling with pivots.
I just like to get new ideas and keep up with what's the cheapest setup and the best least cost software. Currently using IB and Investor/Rt with Button Trader. Gotta make at least $100 a month to break even.
Times they are a changing.
Mitch

Hi im peter, im living in dublin ireland,

ive been spreadbetting first year with a out and out bucketshop(deltaindex),
the less said the better:mad:
second year with capital spreads(not too bad) but still with the usual bucketshop drawbacks:(.
anyway to cut a long story short,i blew out two accounts,lost the equivilent of two years
salary, but i actually came out with a small profit last year:)
im focusing more on my mental development and money management lately,constantly trying to master my emotions when trading instead of trying to chase the big win.
im going direct access with interactive brokers and im considering giving up the day job.

hello people ,i want to get in to trading, and understand the buissness. im a 32 year old pome in oz and am looking at doing a course to learn, has anyone herd of21st centry acadamy by jamie mcintyre, and what are your thoughts????

Introducing myself

This is a new sticky thread in the General Trading Chat forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

My name is: Chuks Nwokike,I am a Nigerian. I am entirely new to the Forex buziness, though I have studied the business but there are some things I still want to know.such as:How do I get the previous days OHLC

Hi I'm Bruce. I live in the Uk & have been trading foreign
exchange currencies for 15 months, hope I can add something
to these forums.

How do I get the previous days OHLC

The open, high, low & close can be taken from yesterdays
daily candlestick on your charts.

Hi
I am Matin, I am very new in this field. I am at the present working as financial adviser and mortgage broker . I am trying to extend my business and skill in CFD and hence I been visited many many website,brokers site, and found Trade2Win one of the best forum. Now for CFD new business I need following help from my expert and experienced members from this forum: 1) CFD very good flatform and brokers, though I contacted with CMC and GNI 2) CFD and Spread betting very good information and charts providers 3) CFD tutorials 4) Any group office rent where other experienced brokers are there, Though I have a very good office in near Liverpool street for my mortgage broker business 5) any almost new books, video ,software sellers.
Thank you.
Matin

Hi Matin,

nice to see another CFD Trader here. Here are some nice CFD trades posted...
Charttrainer
Maybe you want to post some of your trades as well? I´m curious to find out more about other peoples trading styles.

BTW, colleagues - I would love to see some details about technical stock trading, forex, futures and specially options. Would any of you guys like to document your trades and maybe even post them?

That would be really awesome! Please drop me a line at jaytrader (at) charttrainer.com if you want to post your trades (or maybe even trading series like here Charttrainer) Thanks a million
Jaytrader

Im new to the site. Not new to trading though.

I like stocks the best but do some betonmarkets and forex trading as well.

Hello
I'm happy to enter on your forum I can't understand all because I'm french and my english is so poor and I'm newbie on the forex I'm sure I go to learn whit you
Regards

Hello Everyone,

I am new to T2W, so I will just give a reason why I am on this adventure. I am a 54 years old, and tired of the Rat Race. I got into trading Stocks about 15 years ago with a small grub stake. I managed to build my accounts pretty well , by managing them myself. I seen no future in the Industry I was in, so I have within the last 6 months started trading futures. Needing more bang for the buck , I went for the E-Mini's. I found myself losing more often than not. So instead of becoming more conservative,I became more agressive by daytrading the futures. I also have done the same with some stocks and ETF's. I am now finally starting to see the real income stream, that I have sometimes enjoyed. Yet still slip back into some down drafts. I simply want to share my experience, and take in some parts of other traders experiences, so Hopefully we can all be prosperous. Looking forward to sharing Ideas with you all.

Happy Prosperous, Trading

dom335

hi everyone,
my name's Morgan i've been interested in trading for a long time
i did a lot of research and would like to go for it
please can u help regarding:
WHAT SOFTWARE (CHART) TO USE WITHOUT SPENDING TOO MUCH
Many thanks

Howzit

Hi guys, I heard about this site from Brett Steenbarger's book. I'm a junior FX Dealer-in-training, so I have alot to learn. My overall goal is to become chief dealer in Dollar/Rand - this baby is so volatile, you will not believe...just talking about it gets me excited :D

Hi,

I'm a newbie and like most of the replies here found this site quite by chance when researching to start becoming a trader. I am disillusioned with my day job and want to learn how to trade successfully and safely (as far as is possible). I love the sound of this site and look forward to learning from you altruistic people who want to share your knowledge and help others on the path of learning.

Thanks in advance.:cheers:

Hello
I'm happy to enter on your forum I can't understand all because I'm french and my english is so poor and I'm newbie on the forex I'm sure I go to learn whit you
Regards

Are you new to Forex or are you new to Trading in general?
If you are new to trading I recommend you read some books on Candle Stick charting and technical analysis.
Good Luck
Mitch

Hi folks-

I'm brand new to stocks/trading and am just hoping to learn some of the basics of technically how it works. So please bear with me and my newbie questions!

Hello, Im Chuy from Torreon Mexico, I run a small restaurant, and have been trading for two years now. I trade on IPC and believe Autlan Minning Co. could at least double its actual price this same year.

Greetings

26, trading equity index future spreads for a firm, started out in Dublin, came to London about a year ago. Trading since uni, about 4 years. Thinking about heading out on my own but realise I'd be undercapitalised. Would be interested chatting to people in the same field/markets, everyone in this place seems to be trading interest rate products. Looking to expand product/trading range, nothing better than figuring market discrepanies out.

Like the site, some interesting stuff in the technical systems and friendly quick advice. Another one to check out is Nuclear Phynance, is for quants but sometimes some real gems of wisdom.

I am 22, and finished uni last summer, an MSci in Physics. I am looking forward in learning the stock market and trading, hopefully ill land a graduate job soon too! But for now, I am happy to be a member of this forum, everyday learning new things and possibly asking silly questions!