Sticky Introduce Yourself

I've been trading on and off for the past few years. Took some time off the past couple of years and now thinking about getting back into it. Read some of Bob's book but find it a difficult read at best. Hoping some of you have a better handle on his approach.

hi, i am new to forex and like to read best price action book ,
i am from sri lanka and also Accountant in Gavernment Office

Hello,

I'm new and searching my way to find what I am looking for. Hopefully this forum will enhance my knowledge and will help me get started in trading soon!

Hi. Welcome to the community. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here. BTW, which one do you trade?

Hi, my name is Raphael Nem and I have been developing and trading my own systems since 1999. Looking forward to having some great and meaningful exchanges with the traders here.

Great to see here Raphael. I am a new Forex trader. I hope to hear more from you about this trading systems.

I'm newbie here and little about me. I have been trading for a year plus and all I can say it has been great experience and indeed there are more things to learn.

Feel free to share with me.:D

Hello. Its nice to meet you here. My name is Lee from Manila and I am a new trader. I have a classic account with GDMFX and I've been still doing a demo account running to three weeks now. How about you?

Hi my name is SD Bob. I am new to trading and right now I learning about futures so I don't have much to offer at this time. But I'm every excited to talk with other traders and learn from their experience.

I hope we can learn from each other. Newbie trader here.

hi, i am new to forex and like to read best price action book ,
i am from sri lanka and also Accountant in Gavernment Office

Hello Wasa. Welcome to the community. Like me, you'll definitely learn more from here. Cheers. Good luck.

hello there everyone,

trading horsemen rides the markets in stocks and ETFs. like horseriding, trading is also a difficult beast, hope to get better at it learning from other members here.

hi i have just joined today 5/12 13 and i never posted on a forum before, i am not even sure if i am at the right place to introduce myself, i guess i am still living among the dianasours,not sure if my spelling is right.not even sure how to post this, do i just hit enter.
well that dident work.i wil try post quick reply

Hi.

I am new to this forum. I am mostly an automated forex trader, using few commercial EAs, but also interested about manual trading and currently in the learning stage on the latter. I hope that I can contribute to the community here and we can exchange some ideas, and share experience with others.

I am akeme and I am new to trading. I live in germany and was wondering what broker does accept non-us citizen to trade options?