Sticky Introduce Yourself

Brian

Hi Tom,

I've been trading UK & US equities for many years. email and get in touch to share ideas if you like
[email protected]

Hi All,

After trying stock trading (unsucessfully) a few years ago, I am now looking to get back into the investment game! Would appreciate any advice to help me get to grips with the many trading opportunities out there :)

Tom

Hi

hi all

Missed out on twitter recently as i was too busy slaving away in the nhs as a doctor. I spend more time analysing the markets than reading the oxford handbook of medicine. Looking forward to being successful on the markets.

Hello to All

Greetings T2W. I just signed up today and its glad to be here. This is Lee from Manila, Philippines. I'm a newbie Forex trader and my main purpose why I'm here is to learn more about Forex trading. I hope to make new friends and connections here too. Thanks and more power.

Hi every one i am form Bangladesh. A software Engineer in a Finland base company and want to turm my self a Trader.

Hi. Welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Looking forward to exchange ideas and knowledge with you about trading. Good luck.

I am from the horrible country argentina , the bottom of the world and without law , full of corruption , and broken contracts.....Here i am to try to go out to the jail ...soybean jail...Hello

Just popping by to say hello to members here on Trade2Win!

I'm a little new here myself but pretty familiar with Financial Markets and Economics, but you can never know everything so I'm really looking forward to read all of the interesting topics floating around the forum as well as taking the opportunity to post a few bits of advice where I can!

My personal interests are in the more casual areas of trading such as ETF's Forex and the odd dabbling in commodities as they're pretty casual, but I'm happy to hear peoples thoughts on investments or opinions on new IPO's!

Hope everyone has a lovely day/afternoon/evening!

Hello everybody, I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I'm from Australia and have limited knowledge in investing so I would like to learn. My first question is , has anyone done business with a company called Asia World Capital, I've invested some money with them and now I've just seen some bad posts on the web.
Thanks Vince

Hello everybody, I'm new here and would like to introduce myself. I'm from Australia and have limited knowledge in investing so I would like to learn. My first question is , has anyone done business with a company called Asia World Capital, I've invested some money with them and now I've just seen some bad posts on the web.
Thanks Vince

Hi Vinley. How are you doing? Welcome to the community. I've never heard about Asia World Capital. Its a pity that you've seen bad reviews about the company. Did you do background check and research about Asia World before you invested?

Hello All

I've been trading as a part time job with my own money, I'm an economics student and actually looking forward to some educational tips. And maybe get exposed to a solid learning process

Cheers

Hello All

I've been trading as a part time job with my own money, I'm an economics student and actually looking forward to some educational tips. And maybe get exposed to a solid learning process

Cheers

Welcome to T2W. Its nice to see you here. What steps did you already do to learn more about trading?

nothing so far I've been forex trading based on minimal market knowledge, that is why I'm looking for a plan or something like that

new to trading

This site was highly recommended to me . I was wanting to know what people think about the todd Mitchell program. Or what other beginner trading programs are becoming very popular. To be honest I'll want to sim for about 3 months just to get my feet wet
:clap: . I'm in the healthcare field so I can build an account quickly with OT but not sure who's the best brokerage firm to go with. Also is a subscription to ninja trader really worth the money?

My name is jalana I am new . I am very excited and eager to learn about using charts pattern to help in my trading decisions.

Hi, I've been a member since June but have just lurked around learning more about trading. Glad that such an informative site is available for beginners.

nothing so far I've been forex trading based on minimal market knowledge, that is why I'm looking for a plan or something like that

Mergo, I suggest that you try a demo account first. This is one of the ways to have a grasp of Forex trading and also you can have a chance to try a platform. I am doing a demo account with gdmfx and maybe you can try it too. It is for free so you don't have to pay something. I've been doing this for more than two weeks now.