Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone,

I just come here today, this is a big forex forum. I have traded for 6 months.
Hope I get helps from other people. T hanks.

Hi all,
I have been a day trader for a while and interested in options and stocks. I think this forum will help me with this and I expect to contribute to the forum as well.
Regards, Jan80

Hi,I am a forex trader and investor.(not big,but also not small size :).I am in the process of setting up my own forex managed account services.Website is in progress,and company setup should be completed in a couple of months.

I am interested in seeking the best FX traders based in Hong Kong or Shenzhen areas.I also would like to meet some top fund marketing professionals in this area.I have extensive konwledge and experience in online marketing and SEO as well as social media marketing.Please email me if you are really excellent in this field and you are in the areas that I mentioned above.

My email : [email protected]

Hello everyone. I was just on Absolute Wealth newsletter and they had a link to a trading system called Turnaround Trader by Guy Cohen. Wonder if anyone had any experience with his trading system since I see, through the forum, his last system reviews were lukewarm.

hi trade to win, i am a swing trader in my late 40s, i have coded my own algo and have enjoyed ups and downs, i prefer discretionary over auto,and am a big fan of rules and psychology, trading to me is really a battle with self over issues of discipline and following rules rather than price fluxuation, predicting where price is going is not difficult, predicting when it is going there and how its going to get there is the skill of trading.

Just joined ...

Hi just joined ... after a stopped out day .... :( :cry:

I just started trading GC and been SIM trading it for a while.

Thanks.

Hello trade2win forumers.I am rrayne and I am a newbie trader.Looking forward to interract and learn forex with other members here.

Hello all,

I am new to trading and would like to further my (limited) knowledge of trading by reading the forums.

Hi

I would like to introduce myself. I have 6 years of experience in trading. A specialy Trading of derivatives. Now I would like to learn new things and share my views and ideas.

Bonjour tout le monde !

:clap: I am honored to finally be part of the traders circle. I am a begginer !
I hope i could catch up with you all !

Last edited:
Hey All, We are NSFX Ltd. a regulated broker based in Malta. Here to hear about your trading experiences, answer questions, and chat.

Hi All, just joined. I have done a small amount of trading over the past few years and thought about getting into options trading. Hopefully pick up some good advice here!

Little ole me.....

Career change from Dental Hygienist to trader....Learning options, futures, commodities, forex...love to take on more than I can chew! Hope to be of help and also to learn from all the veterans on here, hopefully you'll share your wisdom with us new arrivals? Angi:smart: