Sticky Introduce Yourself

Rite@8mnths EXP

Hello all,

This is Rite. I am not totally a beginner, its been almost 8 months I started trading forex. There must be some source to gain information and if it is a t2w kind of forum, it would be very exciting. Hope to get u guys support. All the best.......

HI There,
I was caught by the Tri Hub boiler room scam two years ago and it seems they are back for more! I have been contacted by:
Bay (Tony) Chang,Vice President Mergers & Acquisitions,Minority Shareholder,Senior Director,Renminbi Yuan Holdings China,118 Jianguo Road, LP, Chaoyang District
Beijing, PRC, 100022, Email: [email protected], Web: www.ryhc.cn.com,Phone: +86 10 5123 5024
Fax: +852 3006 4291 (HK Admin Office),
regarding the buy back of my shares at a hugely inflated price. Tony (?) now tells me that there is a debt against my shares in Mexico and if I transfer £4k he will clear the debt and pay me $52k for my shares.
Has anybody else caught out by the Tri Hub scam been contacted by this supposed Chinese company and what can I do to report them and at the very least annoy the s**t out of them?
THanks in advance

Martin W

Hello gentleman- Sy

It is a pleasure to be a member of the community. My name is Sy Fan, I have been trading the US, Chinese and Canadian markets and managing accounts for clients for over 4 years while in University. Now that I just graduated, I am looking to break into the show. My profile is available on linkedin, and my twitter is syfansy

looking forward to talking to each of you

Hi All,

After trying stock trading (unsucessfully) a few years ago, I am now looking to get back into the investment game! Would appreciate any advice to help me get to grips with the many trading opportunities out there :)

Tom

Hi everyone,

The link told me to come and say hi, so here I am...

I've been following the forex markets for a couple of years, and am just starting to make enough sense to trade on them.
Paper trading has been a real help, and though I don't have a concrete "strategy", I've managed to bang out a few rules that work for me.

Saying that, I am just starting to put my hand in my pocket and really trade, so all the help I can get is welcome!

I have a few friends that have gone down the CFD and spreadbetting route, and whilst that seems to be an easy way to get into trading, I'd sooner have something solid I can trade.

Cheers,

James

Greetings from Ancona Italy...and this is my first post.I am a trader on the move and wish to down size to a tablet....will the Samsung Tab3 support Java and Adobe Flash?

Hello, I am a newbie.. :)

Hello all,

I am a beginner.
Well, I just came in here to say hi.. :)
Going to be a mom soon..
Haha..

Hi,
This is praveen, i am a trader from India. I am learning and trading point and figure charts since last 4 years. Wish to learn few more things about pnf and trading here.

Hi all,
My name is Gil and I have been paper trading on Spread Betting demo accounts with different brokers on various platforms over the last 2 years. I would in the near future like to go live, but my biggest problem is to finding an open and transparent broker. Everytime I think I have found one I find negative reviews and I have to start again. I have just joined T2W with the hope that I can connect with people who can give worthwile recommendations.

Hi all,
This is my first post in t2w, I am also a teacher then engineer (hardware first, then transformefd into software, the final network engineer before retired in 2011. Now trading with crude oil using trade station platform.
I interest at autotrading -mechanically- found simple concept for strategy. Try to do realtime to see how big the loss is vs the theorical forward optimization

Hi,just joined as i was losing money like mad trading currencies. Stopped for quite a few years & have inherited some shares which seem to be bobbing along without doing very much. I should like to learn how to increase the knowledge i have of successful trading . I have no software & little idea of what i should do.

Hey all, trading FX and also now interested in indices and commodities too. Looking forward to reading the forum to see if I can learn from others. I trade technical analysis and use some indicators for tips on direction but always look to trade in line with the trend.

New to T2W

Hello

I have been trading with some success over the last few years and have used t2w for advice (as a guest). I now think it is time to become an active contributor to the forum to share ideas and gain insight.

My trading history is varied (in terms of assets) to say the least, I have traded currencies, stocks, options using a variety of platforms and instruments. I have stuck with well known brokers and instruments for my trades IG Index is a favourite of mine as they tend not to screw you over too much, leaving the research and execution dictate the result of a trade! My success has been moderate (perhaps due to my varied experience?) but I now have more time to dedicate to discussing my trading life on this forum and increasing my knowledge (and profitability) along the way.

I plan to contribute to various threads and look to refine my next big trading exploit with your help :) which I hope to display on this forum.

It would be good to know more of you individually over time, please feel free to contact me.

Valentino

Hey fellas! New to trading and the forum. 50 days of experience trading and got a lucky start but not the tide is turning to the other side. Time to really learn. I've been reading books -many- but still a little lost. I see stocks trending upwards but it seems I have a curse because once I buy them, they fall =). That same day or maybe the next one.

So, hi all!

Hello all,

been a luker for quite a few years, getting on for 10'000 hrs watching these charts and making a few £'s along the way. Trading mainly cable and eu. but have a gowing fondness for FTSE and spoos for some reason, maybe its my age ;)

Markets still surprise and fascinate me and still lovin it!

:arrowr:

PS I'm a bit scared of pboyles, but getting to like his posts :)

Last edited: