Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello

Hi all, looked into Spread Trading years ago but never tried it in "anger" so to speak, read a couple of really good articles on here which have piqued my interest in it again, so hello. :)

Just wanted to say hi and I am looking forward to start trading. I am a newb and will be looking for some help to get thing's started.

It's been a long time since I've been on a trading forum . About 15 years since I took interest in market movement . Developed a 'system' and like any other , it's not 100% accurate . It will not double my or anyone's account in 3 days .

Anyway , I'll add 2 cents here and there , maybe . I figure this place will , at least , be good entertainment . ;)

Good trades to all . :)

ig index

Hi

Iam a newbie to forex dabbled with forex couple of years ago
Using igindex and I lost or shall I say they milked me out of £4000.

With ig your trading against their platform, They kept on hitting and chasing my stops. On entry orders they would cause slippage and kept on freezing or calling it roleover when you try to get out of trade.

In normal circumstances a trade should be 50:50 chance but when the platform also starts to do dubious practices then the odds shift 5:95 % in favour of the house broker/platform.

So now you know why 95% of traders fail because of the above reasons.

Motorbikeless!

Hi all,
Would like to introduce myself, my name is Dan I'm new to trading and this site.
Just sold my motorbike after many years of happy riding :(
However its given me a bit of disposable to play with. I just bought some royal mail shares and thought I'd better bone up on what to do next as I don't want to throw my cash away....
Dan.

I am Horlique2

Hello guys, am Horlique2 a successful Pro-forex trader with 3 years of live trading experiences. I love sharing my free accurate forex signals on most forex forums, you can do a google search on 'Horlique2' to view some of my excellent signals, so soon i will be starting a free forex signal on Trade2win. I love helping others succeed cos i know by doing that am eventually getting successes.
I trade forex mostly on the Daily charts which provides very accurate and profitable signals,utilizing excellent risk/money management approach. Am a fan of Price action trading, so watch out for my free forex signals on trade2win
------------------------------------------
Am now a 'MARKET SHARK' on FOREX PEACE ARMY FORUM

Hi

I am a finance grad, have no trading experience. Currently doing MSc.
I need some tips from experienced fella traders from trade2win.

thanks in advance
Mogol

hello all,
I am new into trading and looking for multiple income stream and i feel trading stocks,forex and options could be a great way. i am welcome to advice from experienced traders on how and where to begin.
CHEERS.

Hi,

New to trading (plan on trading part-time) so thought i'd sign up to a forum - chose t2w! Bought my first shares last week (Royal Mail!!!) and now I'm hooked. To be perfectly honest I don't have a clue what i'm at so I'm grateful of any sound advice. Any tips on what shares to buy and the reason for doing so??

Hi All, new to T2W. Made first trade over 40 years ago, with tons more in between. I help new traders figure things out, before they blow thru their savings or head in an entirely back-ass direction. Why do perfectly intelligent human beings imagine themselves capable of jumping in the ring with the heavyweight champion traders of the world, and make it big? If this is you, hope you lose a little real fast, get discouraged, and go back to anything else, but trading. In the long run it will save you the loss of a fortune.

Hi everyone, I'm from Malaysia... I'm looking for a broker to invest in forex and a friend has mentioned about a global broker called GDMFX. Anyone know about this company? Does it offer a good platform?

Hi all, I m newbie learning about Forex trading ..... any ideas or help would be highly apppreciated!!

hi friend .. Actually I have heard about it before from many traders, I think it is a trustworthy company as GDMFX is ASIC-regulated.

hi friend .. Actually I have heard about it before from many traders, I think it is a trustworthy company as GDMFX is ASIC-regulated.

Ok, any idea which trading platform GDMFX is using?
It's kinda important info for me to know before I invest.