Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hey, everyone.

I'm intraday trader. Mostly using Ichimoku along with fibo. I'm also the news trader.
Hope to be useful to people who might require my assistance along with being able to learn here!

HI all,

im new to this site, been trading for a few years now.

I am now working for a FCA regulated CFD broker and looking to build my portfolio of clients.

Thanks,

Hello to everyone

I am rookee in forex and just glean experience, but I think there is so crucial issues to success if you have right broker and thought out trading strategy. I would like to exchange with members here useful information some practical facts and so on. If you have any questions to me feel free to ask.

Thanks

Hello I´m new trader i have now 6 months trading i already blew 150 pounds hahaha but it doesn´t matter now i´m trying to rebirth and i think the best away is sharing and helping echother because alone is very hard to learn even with seminars so i hope we all can have a good trading time and help eachother ;)

Hello,

I just signed up for an account here and thought I should say hello.

I use mixed methods for trading. Some automation for analysis and market entry point determination via custom indicators that I have developed over time.

Overall I typically have about a 20% to 30% positive growth on my accounts monthly.

My trading is somewhat conservative, as I only like to enter the market at the moment of highest probability for positive outcome. If it isn't going to be a winning trade, it just isn't worth risking the account.

My analysis is generally based upon multiple time frame methods using stochastic and market amplitude, and currency strengths.

Hello,

I just signed up for an account here and thought I should say hello.

I use mixed methods for trading. Some automation for analysis and market entry point determination via custom indicators that I have developed over time.

Overall I typically have about a 20% to 30% positive growth on my accounts monthly.

My trading is somewhat conservative, as I only like to enter the market at the moment of highest probability for positive outcome. If it isn't going to be a winning trade, it just isn't worth risking the account.

My analysis is generally based upon multiple time frame methods using stochastic and market amplitude, and currency strengths.

I think you have very good and psychologically adopted strategy. How frequently you have your account going down and up? I mean profit/loss ratio.

Question

Hello to everyone

I am rookee in forex and just glean experience, but I think there is so crucial issues to success if you have right broker and thought out trading strategy. I would like to exchange with members here useful information some practical facts and so on. If you have any questions to me feel free to ask.

Thanks

Yes thats true we need some information that the brokers dont give us for exemplo they give the targets but its not always right what you think abou the strategy of resistence and suport ? :)

Hello to all

Hello my name is Giridhar & I am basically from India but living in London at a moment.
From past 2 1/2 years I am practicing forex daily almost 5-8 hours a day , keeping an eye on charts and understanding signals.With the help of my friend who is also my mentor I learned so many things and finally I am doing well.
For all those people who still struggling I would like to say never ever quit.

"Winners never quit and quitters never win. " Vince Lombardi

This looks to be a very interesting forum, and as regards trading I'm interested in learning about members' experiences.

I have to say that I am very sceptical about complex trading, and as regards horse racing, which is my specific interest, I believe that nothing can beat good old-fashioned back to win, or backing win and place if the underlying method has a high win/place SR. Betfair, of course, is the place to pursue that method profitably.

However, I shall watch and learn, and maybe contribute something of value too.

Hi everybody, i am trying to learn as much about strategey in trading before just placing "punts" on some demo a/c, amazing number of "broker" sites offering all sorts "freebies" ect.
i watched the video on the "FXCORROLATOR" any comments or advice would be welcome.
Chris

This looks to be a very interesting forum, and as regards trading I'm interested in learning about members' experiences.

I have to say that I am very sceptical about complex trading, and as regards horse racing, which is my specific interest, I believe that nothing can beat good old-fashioned back to win, or backing win and place if the underlying method has a high win/place SR. Betfair, of course, is the place to pursue that method profitably.

However, I shall watch and learn, and maybe contribute something of value too.

Good thinking, yes, simple has to be the best.
As the reason i am researchin trading is that as a Spanish resident i am now deprived of Betfair, where i used to have funand sometime make a bob or two on the back to lay strategy "in play"
information without BS is what i look for, in any field.

Good thinking, yes, simple has to be the best.
As the reason i am researchin trading is that as a Spanish resident i am now deprived of Betfair, where i used to have funand sometime make a bob or two on the back to lay strategy "in play"
information without BS is what i look for, in any field.

I wouldn't dream of touching back to lay and betting 'in play'. For a start, you have to be certain you've got ultra-fast streaming speed, because there are many traders who rely on being just that much quicker than the others, and who scalp them in consequence.

I should think that betting 'in play' is one of the fastest ways to the poor house known to man.

I rely on inside information :cool: I am basically sure that my horse is trying, whether it runs to form or not, and that gives me the edge.

Hello

Hi,
I just joined in this forum. I'm new in this business. I know I have to learn lot of things to be expert on this business.

Hi guys,

I'm EFtrading, professional trader, former software analyst;
I work in intraday and short term on e-minies and most liquid ETF's.

Hi everyone, from Cambridge UK. My trade is analysis businesses, their processes and markets and their potential. I am new to investing and trading so am seeking to find out what actually works.

John

Hi, I'm an italian independent trader. As my user name says, my strategy is spread trading, the only one that is giving me regular money since 6 months...Now I' m in this forum for developing my method, exchanging ideas with the other members. Good Trading everyone

Hello!!

Hello friends,
I have just joined this online community. I am here to learn and share some business & financial and Forex trading tips.

Hi One and all, Have just finished the Foundation Trading programme, and now gearing up to do the Ultimate Traders Programme through Academy of Financial Treading Education Ltd commencing in October. Gonna start small and try not to cripple myself with a view of adding some additional income to my monthly salary. Eager to learn lots!!

I think you have very good and psychologically adopted strategy.

Thank you.

How frequently you have your account going down and up? I mean profit/loss ratio.

I don't worry about the number of losses vs number of wins for a ratio.

I focus on producing higher value wins, and any losses are going to be small value losses due to a tight stop loss.

In general my s/l:t/p ratio is 1:5 (sometimes 1:10 depending on my chart).

So for every 5 pips profit I am targeting, I allow for 1 pip s/l.

I only target trades which show a high degree of probable profitability.
If for example, my target is +200 pips, my s/l might be -40 pips.

Another thing is, that once I hit or pass my target goal for pips for the day, and my trades have ran their course so to speak, I'm done for the day. I don't trade by emotion. If my target for the day was to clear +300 pips, and my trades closed out at +349 pips profit, then I'm done for the day.

By keeping to a set of rules that I established for myself, I haven't had a losing week in a very long time. We all have bad days, I know I certainly do, so when I have a bad day, it's a cost of doing business that I accept, I cut my losses, analyze what has happened, and if it looks like things aren't going to be profitable for the day, I stop trading for the day, have some lunch, watch a movie, have a beer, I don't dwell on the fact that it was a bad day for trading.