Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am new of this site and found membership of this forum last weak but I found Trade2Win a great site to discuss our trading planning with other members.

Morning All,

I'm completeley new to this forum as well as the Finacial Markets and I'm looking to trade FX & Commodities.
I have been keeping a close eye on the markets recently and realise there is a lot of movement at present.

Where do you think the markets are heading with the Syria crisis iminenet?

Hi everybody, my name is Matteo and I'm from Italy. I am a student on economics topics. I'm here to learn much as possible about trading! ciaooo

Hello
I am topdoc from yorkshire.Have been trading for years.Interested to see what this site offers

Hello!

Hi,

As many other persons, I am new into daytrading - seeking for knowledge about the subject - I have been doing some small papertrading for some years.
Now I would like to learn a efficient way to day trade forex and index.

I am very impressed about the level and amount of content regarding the subject, in this here forum, (trade2win) thanks alot for all the good reading, I hope some day that I can give some thing back.

Btw, i am from Denmark, Copenhagen, if anybody would to make a network group about daytrading in the Copenhagen area, pleas send a PM.

Sorry for my poor english...

Best...

Hi all!

Joined the site recently, 23 year old Finance graduate looking to put some of the "theory" to practice. Paper trading 3-4 years, cash account currently but using the paper to test things out. Looking to broaden the horizons, I am doing some spreadbetting which is proving to be a little mixed in terms of results, and trade equities with online Level II DMA broker along with a small bit of fx. Fundamentalist at heart but certainly see the technical importance at the same time. Onwards and upwards from here! :)

Hi all, friend of mine recommended t2w to me, I really don't know much about the site, hopefully I will be useful to other members as well as learning something myself, thank you and kind regards.

New to T2W

Greetings Traders,

I have been trading FOREX for 2 years both live and demo.

I am still learning and have joined T3W to expand my trading knowledge.

I need to improve my patience levels to become a profit making trader.

I trade 4 hour charts.

Regards, Dr. Jack

Please help a beginner...

ehh,,, please tell me why I cant make any new thread in this forum?

Who is the admin in charge of that permission?

I have mailed to several stafmembers about closing another profile in here regarding a poor username,,, But nobody replied me...

Still a very fine website...

I would like to ask what tradingsoftware platform i should choose??!

My problem is that it seem like there are so many godd to choose between- iex, Tradestation, Ninjatrader MT4 etc etc.... what to choose...

My recent experience is by spread trading at ETX capital- Now i Want to move on like the experinsed people...

Best from Pjort

Investing via Phinary Portfolio Capital Allocation Decision-making Platform.

A structured portfolio investment approach can create a better awareness of estimating risk and a better gauge of the anticipated returns.

This can be achieve by enhancing and increasing the efficiencies of the
(a) portfolio capital allocation & portfolio capital re-allocation processes,
(b) portfolio performance measurements & attribution analysis routines, &
(c) portfolio risk evaluations & portfolio risk management procedures.

At Phinary, we emphasize on providing investors and professional managers with a real-world systematic solution so end-users will be able to construct actively managed investment portfolios that aim to improve on a market's risk-adjusted rate of returns.

Free PEP Trial (abridged version) at PEP trial |

Phinary Systems
phinarys.com

Hi

Hi friends,
Myself Devajit from india.
I have been a full time day trader from 2008 on wards and have traded many markets and instruments.
Hope to find new trader friends here.
Would like to connect with fellow traders through skype to have some meaningful discussion.
My skype id is - devajit_labh

Hi Everyone

I've dipped in and out of this forum over a number of years, and have been meaning to reconnect for some time. So, it's nice to be back & I'll be looking to share with the members some of the lessons I have learned (and am still learning) in my own trading journey.

Have a great trading day & take care.

Anna