Sticky Introduce Yourself

Howdy all, I've been trading currencies and stocks on and off for a couple of years now and I figured I should really spend more time learning from others as well as contributing some of the things I've learned the hard way over the years. I currently work as a clerk for a treasury options broker at the Chicago Board of Trade and trade independently in my spare time.

It's nice to meet you all.
Hi I am Bertyboy. Done a bit of trading all of it bad. Hoping to pick up some tips and info' on here from all the guys and girls!

Hello all,

Myself Abhi. I am from India. I am new in market. I want to be full time trader, .But have no experi ence. hope I will Learn alot here.

Hello,
I'm new to trading; currently, trying to learn all the diff pieces and join them together.. I've been investing in the stock/bond markets long-term for the last 10 years, but realised that trading + T/A skills could've helped me enter / exit the same stocks more appropriately. Hope to find a helping hand here.. Thanks.

Hi All,

JB here. Brit expat living in HK. Some option trading experience (but a lot more Betfair). Still very much a novice. Currently working my way steadily through all the stickies and best threads.

Hello - I'm a photographer by trade, but hoping to try and make trading work as an extra income stream. I' want to develop End of Day strategies as already have a day job and not really into the adrenalin rush of intraday. Hoping to learn from the discussions and forums, and hope to be able to contribute as well.
Gavin

Expat in SE Asia

Hi Folks -- I'm an old guy. Expat. Retired, living in SE Asia. Pretty nice here. I manage a little money for friends and family. Any good, *simple*, ideas to make a few coins in these crazy markets would be most appreciated. Thanks!

P.S. Anybody heard of Hari Swaminathan and his Holy Grail product/training?

Hi All,
I'm looking to capitalise on my exposure to markets and trading during my previous incarnation as a senior IT analyst at a number of investment banks and consultancies around the City of London, supporting front office. I learned plenty about the business without ever gaining any first-hand experience (for obvious reasons). Fast-forward several years later, I now live in the south of France with with my husband and two young children and I am looking to supplement our income working from home. I'm fairly risk-averse and prefer not to rush decisions, which probably makes me unsuitable for day-trading but hopefully a good fit for swing trading and similar.

Tcharts

Hi

I am not involved in the markets or with any brokerage firm.
I have a passion for charts main interest are, Forex, Dollar,
Treasuries, Gold, and DJIA. ps. mostly focus on YM #F -
MINI DOW JONES INDUS.-$5.

Hope this is a home where i can share my thoughts and re-
ceive thoughts. Looking foward to sharing charts and dialogue.

Tcharts

Hi everyone.Signed up yesterday.Could call myself a "newbie" as I have just returned to trading after a few years "away".Has anyone had any experience of Trendsignal.com?.I have had some e-mails from them and watched a couple of webinars.Seems quite interesting but would like to hear from anyone who has tried it.They use an indicator called "Sniper".Thanks.

Let's make some profits!!

Hey Everyone,

Just getting active on T2W and am very impressed with quality of discussions here.

My trading journey was quite rocky to say the least. Now, I am trying to understand the common problems faced by other traders and see what can be done to solve them. I am hoping many of you would be able to help me understand these better based on your experience. I will also be talking to other traders and maybe together we'll come up with ideas to solve these problems.

Would you be willing to chat with me for a few minutes over the phone? I am not selling anything and am looking to talk to you more about trading.

Please PM or email me if you are willing to participate.

Thanks,
Rahul

Hi All,

I am Caitlin Wilson. It's a good thing there's a spot here where I could actually introduce myself. I'm an avid follower of stock markets for 5 years and still on the verge of learning. I'd be glad to contribute my experiences and knowledge. I've been working on budget, financial reports and personal investments. I'm new here in T2W so I hope I can keep up with you guys.