Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello to everybody.
I'm a trader with only 1 year of experience, and only with 6 month of live trading. However i'm all about to stay in Forex for a long. So far i managed to stay in profit on my live account. Hope that with your help it will be easier.

Howdy!

Howdy all, I've been trading currencies and stocks on and off for a couple of years now and I figured I should really spend more time learning from others as well as contributing some of the things I've learned the hard way over the years. I currently work as a clerk for a treasury options broker at the Chicago Board of Trade and trade independently in my spare time.

It's nice to meet you all.

Howdy everyone,

I have been following the futures markets for about the last 14 years or so. I will be looking to provide some trading ideas for the E-Mini, 30 Year T-Bond, Gold and Crude markets. I'm starting up a newsletter with trade recommendations in these 4 markets for swing/position traders. I'll probably be posting a few trade ideas on here to give everyone a feel for what I provide. I currently provide a 30-day free trial for my newsletter as well. Message me for details if that interests you.

Lookin forward to dealin with yall

Hello everyone, I'm Rudolph, from Indonesia, been trading for 10 years especially about foods and goods from our country. I hope to learn here a lot about international trading, and contributing as well. Thank you so much, love to meet you all.

Hello,

We are Drive Alpha. A service recently introduced to the fx clients across the globe where traders can keep an eye on the market fundamentals and sentiments. We have developed automated models which analyze each and every major/minor currency four times a day i.e. on Asia Open, Europe Open, US open and US Closing.

Please feel free to contact what ever queries you require and we will be glad to help you.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Hi.

I am a former equities day trader that had a high level of success back in the dot.com era.

I am looking for an opportunity to join a top notch prop-trading firm in NY or the Northeastern USA and begin trading any asset class.

Maximiliao

Hi all,

I'm just searching internet and find out this forum is so useful. I'm a middle aged futures trader.
Thank you very much for your posts and learning material shared.

Best Regards,
Jack

Hi all, I'm Yougotcarved (my username is misspelt D'OH) and I am thinking about applying to a Mathematical Finance course with an eye to becoming a quant, just came on here to learn more about the quant path and see if it's the right course for me!

Hello people. I am in fact an amateur stock trader and want to learn how to do forex as well. I live in Iran so I do not have access to.many resources which you guys take for granted but I am going to do my best. Hope to be a good friend and colleague to all of you.

hi!! good day to everyone, i'm new in day trading just strarted last month and i'm reading , learning to all your post specially at the forum , thank you for all the tips .

happy trading,