Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello i am Aryan from Afghanistan, i would like to Setup and Run MT4 Server software in Afghanistan, i am looking for info regard cost of MT4 Server and also on monthly basis subscription fees.

Please guide and advice me regard MT4 server.

You are right bro, i wish i could do something for my country but these ****ers have already seized Afghanistan.

Hope one day we stand up on our foots and then we will **** them like russians.

by the way we are getting out of topic, please help me i would like to buy MT4 Server core software and i would like to have my own forex trading paltform.
can you please tell me about cost and monthly services charges for it.

plzz add me in skype : aryankamgar

Best REgards,
Kamgar

I'm trying to get a new website off the ground, that uses machine learning data mining techniques to predict future market behavior.
I'm interested in talking Technical Analysis Automation strategies, and on taking the human out of the trade decision process.

Hi,
What technical analysis part you are looking into? Moving averages or pattern recognition etc?

-- Moz

Greetings to the T2W community,

My name is Roan Shuttleworth from Johannesburg, South Africa. I am a novice trader that has been trading live for 8 months. I am learning the hard way but I'm determined to become a successful trader. I found the Trade2Win website doing some research on a course that I just completed and signed up for the advanced course. The company is Greg Secker's Knowledge to Action course that got a huge amount of negative publicity. I just wish I conducted my research before handing over my hard cash.

I have started the 1 year program with them and I suppose I must approach this with belief and a positive outlook. I will keep the forum in the loop with what is going on, so I guess one could call me a "test dummy"..

I would appreciate all the help and comments I could get, and I look forward to meeting the community and making a positive contribution to the T2W web community and website..

Sincerely,

Roan

pretty simple take longer time frame trend and buy pullback on lower time frame and use vertical options to play it. futures is day trading for me and not nearly as profitable because by nature you're dealing with larger comm slip vs potential gain.

Recently finished reading Stan weinstein's book. Now want to dabble with finding stocks using his techniques.. Where should I start in these forums?

hi everyone had an interest in trading going back to the mid 90s yes first course fts ! then cftr associates and many more books larry williams etc ! bought the markets mastered system but i am really looking for a full day trade system ie set and forget ? any suggestions thanks

Hello everyone!
I am a website developer, SEO and hosting and domain domain registration provider.
Thanks, Anshul