Sticky Introduce Yourself

hello people. i am new here. its a very interesting platform for people in this field. am sure i will get lots to learn. Basically am still a student and looking for a job in trading.. :) would be glad to make some contacts here :) thank you :)

Hi everyone ,recovering permabear ex Japan fund manager and have my own blog for TA and trading ideas.Love Gann,candlesticks,harmonics and all things TA. "Time is the underappreciated element" !

Hello t2w,

New-ish to this arena. Got very lucky with AAPL, GOOG and RIM some years ago, but still very much a beginner. Recently moved from London to Sydney, so very interested in all things ASX, but still keep tabs on the US markets.

Would love to hear from any Aussie members.

Cheers,
Raj

I am glad to be part of this forum, I am learning to trade with ichimoku, I will be hapyy to be part of any group within the forum that uses this trading system

Hello,

I am a young trader from Canada. I have had a very interesting experience with GOptions that I will soon explain and reveal. :)

Hello everyone,

It's good to be here, the forum looks neat and filled with great information. Reading the sticky alone has given me tremendous insight - thanks timsk-.

I'm Jugurtha, from Algiers, Algeria. I'm an Electronics Engineer amongst other things.

I am mainly interested in equity trading right now.

Cheers,

Hello everyone. I am Monique and I am day trading from the Italian Alps for the next 2 months. Lately I have been entering trades at a most excellent low price, but then I blow it royally by exiting out way too early at the sign of any kind of price falling, only to watch it soar 10 pts that day or the very next morning (I've done this with my last 5 trades this week!) Maybe I am getting greedy and trying to profit too much? In any case, there's not a lot to do here at the top of the Alps except think and regret and it's driving me bonkers!! Looking to get my confidence back up so I can relax and let my trades follow through. Or better yet, go back to what used to work for me: enter at a good low price and set my exit at $200? (it's true, using $30k this is usually not hard to do).

That happens to me all the time:confused: I try to be philosophical and say "it's money I never had before" and it can easily go the other way. I am thinking of not entering the market until mid day Mondays and getting the hell out Thursday afternoon. It's the gaps that kill me; if the market opens high then your Short position goes high negative; similar in the other direction. Scalping would be my preference but it's getting out when you're in negative equity to live and trade another day that requires the discipline!

Hi! ,My name is David and I am a complete novice to binary options, I have an account with OPTIONRALLY base in Zurich . I seem to do ok but never get far ahead before falling back . I am sure it is a lack of experience and knowledge . I would love to be successful at it , I am short on investment capital, but long on determination and willing to work hard to get where I want to be ,(From small acorns great Oak trees)
I am glad to have found this Forum and I am sure I will find my education greatly advanced by being a part of this community

Hi all - new to this forum lark:| , what brings me here is that I am looking for an old instruction manual, one written by a guy called Brian Millard, I have his disk on CCS ( Channels Cycles and Something else) but sadly the instruction manual got burnt,( long story) I would like to get my hands back on said manual -either through post or email (or whatever) I will cover costs and P&P if nessessary. Please help me asap im desperate!

Hi Everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself: my name is James McCabe and I am an experienced Fx & Commodity trader and analyst, with more than 6 years of active experience in Forex and CFD trading market.

I will be, from now on, available on the forum anytime to reply all inquiries regarding Forex Trading and will post some of my analysis and forecasts from time to time for general knowledge.

I wish you all a great day.

Respectfully,

James McCabe

Dear board members,I'll like to ask all experienced spread betters out there to please help me out on my search.I've traded with cmc markets,ig,finspreads,capital cfds and capital spread.Out of these SB providers,only cmc markets closes Dax &FTSE at 9: pm Uk time while other spread betters stay open.I love this strategy,does anyone knows if any other spread bet companies out there do the same? Looking forward to your input.Cheers!

Hello all,

I'm Andy a spread better who has been burnt a few times through naivety, ignorance and poor discipline.. I'm taking this experience to make me a better trader. I'm just about breaking even, which for me is an achievement in itself.

Currently, I'm interested solely on SB with all instruments.. I'm in the process of attempting to create a 'Fire and forget' strategy that I can use to return small profits.. When I've fully developed my skills with SB, I'd like to learn how to use CFD's and Options.

I've joined T2W to refine my entry strategy and find out how to use some the of the trading software that's available i.e. metatrader/ninja trader etc

Andy

Hello everyone. I have been demo trading (on and off) for about a year (with CMC).
Still trying to work a strategy for indices mainly. Haven't dared to use real money!

Hi,

I'm an app developer. You can see my charting app at: Chart Tool Home

I care about the quality of what I do and I hope to meet, primarily, industry professionals here who feel the same. Not sure if this is the place for that, but I hope so.