Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Everyone

Im 6 months old in the market.

I trade FESX at the moment in GMT Timezone.

Im open to hear share ideas on Futures.

Wish you all Good Luck!

Hello Everyone

Im 6 months old in the market.

I trade FESX at the moment in GMT Timezone.

Im open to hear share ideas on Futures.

Wish you all Good Luck!

6 months? wow
looks like you've got a bit more experience in the market

Hello, everyone. I found this website after searching the internet for discussions on the topic of "Volatility vs. Liquidity", and am currently reviewing articles at T2W on this subject. Looking forward to making new friends as I expand my knowledge and understanding of ForEx trading. BCNU :)

Hi all, new to the forum and hoping to pick up tips on the best education pathways and who know what else. :)

Hello everyone!
I am new at the forum. It seems good community and good staff.
Hope to know a lot of new.

Hello...
I m a Forex trader trading since 2 years.I am following

different trading method to earn money from Forex. I have join this

forum to share my experience and gain some more knowledge.

In my school time, i was just hating to learn economics but

when i heard about Forex i started to love economics and now guess

what the subject which i was hating the most is now one of my

favorite subject.

Hi everyone,
I am a swing trader from Austria and looking for new connections in trading. I am interested in harmonics and cycles trading.
Regards,
John

Hello everyone. I am Monique and I am day trading from the Italian Alps for the next 2 months. Lately I have been entering trades at a most excellent low price, but then I blow it royally by exiting out way too early at the sign of any kind of price falling, only to watch it soar 10 pts that day or the very next morning (I've done this with my last 5 trades this week!) Maybe I am getting greedy and trying to profit too much? In any case, there's not a lot to do here at the top of the Alps except think and regret and it's driving me bonkers!! Looking to get my confidence back up so I can relax and let my trades follow through. Or better yet, go back to what used to work for me: enter at a good low price and set my exit at $200? (it's true, using $30k this is usually not hard to do).

Last edited:
Hello.
We are traders of Forex trading in Forex market since 2 years. We also provide indicators and signal services. Very soon we are launching one of the best MT4 trade manager.

HIHI guys new to thread, IB Trading background - now looking to switch products and perhaps give it a bash on my own. Looking to trade into a different market now - hopeful to pick up some mentoring tips on here - get in touch if you want to chat....

Hello! Excited to join this forum! Been looking for a large forum for a while and this seems like a nice place to start gather information about trading and sharing information and experiences with equally minded!

Hi all,

I thought I would just introduce myself as a newcomer. I'm a UK-based forex trader, been trading since 2005/2006. I'm new to this forum but a regular visitor of forexfactory.

I trade intraday and use a pivot trading strategy, favouring an automated/mechanical trading approach on the MT4 platform.

Asides from trading, I like hacking code (MT4 EA's and perl) and learning!... I'm an undergraduate in my final year of a foundation degree in business, but I'm also working towards gaining a BSc (3 more years left!), and study from home with the Open University.

Paul

:):)Hi,

I'm new here and have only demo traded for 2 months, still too scared to use my hard earned money.

Hope to learn more and have fun while I am at it!

Thank you for having this site, I have been looking at it for a couple months and have really enjoyed reading the posts.

rae

Hi,

I'm homedadtrader. I'm an active part-time futures trader. I'm based in Europe and I've been trading for 2 years now. I started out in stocks but since then I've traded almost everything and I think futures are the best to trade now.

After 2 years it's starts to get a little lonely, so I decided to join this forum.
I also host a chatroom called www.homedadtrader.com, you are welcome to join and chat about futures trading!

HDT

There are genuine Futures Traders out there as far as Malaysia!! Dont worry.. lots of ppl trade futures. All can be friends.

hello everyone i am new to forex trading. i have never traded before can anyone give me some advice on where to start. also where can i get some coaching on how to trade successfully.

There is nothing to tell about myself. There is no me. I do not exist. There used to be a me, but I had it surgically removed.