Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi Im just in it for fun using demo accounts for something to do all day.

Just want to see what makes it tick..

May invest real money sometime in the future thats a big maybe.

I am interested in Bitcoin as well, sites with captcha's will be no good at stopping robots one day because you can earn very very small amounts of a Bitcoin for solving the puzzles, I bet the images are being stored in a database somewhere..

Hi all, I'm brand new to this trading malarkey. I've only ever traded on practice accounts on oanda but don't seem to do too bad. I'm gonna host a topic and see what feedback I get as I'd like to know a bit more about oanda before parting with me real hard earned.

Hi all,

I'm glad to be a member of this great and resourceful forum. I am a trader from Nigeria. In my guess for more knowledge regarding trading on currency make to come to forum for you all assistance.

Hilkiah

Hi. I'm new here and looking forward to learn/share the art of trading, Having fun during the process is what's most important to me or it isn't worth my time. :)

hi guys I'm a forex trader, I primarily trade the majors. Interested in connecting with talented trader..
i just join this group..

Hi guys

I'm Raj. Been trading for the past few months, specially binary options. I call myself a day trader though few times I trade for more than 24 hours. I'm still trying to find the Edge to trade more profitably and hope to get it here, with you guys.

Hi all
I joined this site for the post about the tape reading and the book reading.
I'll try to trade in scalp and I find news methods for that.
THX

Hi everyone,
My name is Kathryn. I've been a long-term investor and short-term trader in USA stocks for a few years. I like day-trading and swing trading, and usually trade with the intermediate or long-term trend. I have about 1 month of day-trading experience. I would like to trade forex and commodities in the future. I like to read books about trading and investing.

Hi all
I joined this site for the post about the tape reading and the book reading.
I'll try to trade in scalp and I find news methods for that.
THX

Hello Thierrytrade,

Where did you find the post about tape reading and book reading? I would like to check it out.

Hello Thierrytrade,

Where did you find the post about tape reading and book reading? I would like to check it out.

Hi KatieLBRfan
Here, there ar e some threads for this and I hope to find news ways.
I understood that there is very little about this topic alas
I'm looking for ..

First, I have gain lots of insight from this forum, and I greatly appreciate the willingness to share your experience here. I am attempting to be successful at swing trading with a goal to make 20-30 % year.
Thanks

Hi everybody !I'm a new member to this forum.I just wanted to say hello !!This is my first post.Second wear swing trader,trading forex-eurusd,gbpusd...technical,Elliott wave principle.Thanks:)

hi everyone, i am new to this board. i've been trading forex part time for past 4 years. i would say my results have been mediocre. Am hoping to exchange info on here in pursuit of becoming a better trader, maybe full time one day!

Hello. Full time finance professional, with a passion for trading stocks / options / futures / forex. Here to learn from others and hopefully others can learn from me.

Hi all

I'm new to the forum and have never used one before.

I have been studying the markets for 2 years OIL is my chosen market.

I am currently looking for info on charting packages as I have found a spread betting broker Interdtrader, but the charts are very poor. If any one has any info on charting software please let me know.

I am also now studying Binary options, I am looking for a reputable broker for this also. Any info regarding Options brokers would be a big help as there is so many reviews about dodgy Binary brokers its hard to chose.

If any one has any questions about Us oil market, I will try and help you where I can. I have live traded and demo traded this market for 2 years and I feel I know this market very well.

Cheers all