Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, Matt here. I'm a forex trader since 2004. I primarily trade the majors. Interested in connecting with talented traders, coders and quants/modelers. TC!

Can anyone give me opinion on Exchange Traded Options? And is it different than ETF or is it all same?

Sorry if too silly question!!!

Hello,

I have started trading forex a month ago on a 10k demo account and have 7 strategies that i am using at the moment but i am getting killed on the EUR/USD between 10am-12pm, does anyone have a suitable strategy for this time of day?

A second question, will a solid 10-20% return monthly on a live account complete with track record get you a job in a fund? i chose not to go to uni after my A levels and am now working in a Area Management role but looking to change my career as i don't enjoy what i do, can anyone give advice on how to enter Trading jobs and what i should expect in terms of transferring?

much appricated

Smiler

Hi,
I have been investing my money for over 10 years now.
I Hope I can learn a lot from you and help you as well.
Best regards:
KSZT

Saying G'day and hoping to spend some time learning my way around in here, picking up a pointer or two along the way. :cool:
Trading forex for a little over a year but still a newbie for it all. Always learning and trying to soak it all up. This seems like as good a place as any to go from my 'L's' to my 'P's'! :smart:

Cheers
Maggie

Hi Guys

joined recently...looking forward to post on this forum...im still a rookie trader trying to find a profitable trading strategy for trading forex.... :)

Kind regards
Gino

Hi all!
I have done a bachelor in Finance now doing some research in finance in university. However, I am new to trading so here I am to listen to experience. I am interested in forex trading and is trying to trade with MetaTrader 5.

Jennifer
Hi
Mine to you council not to begin at all Forex it is waste of your time and money.
Choose any American future broker and study trade in futures.
I recommend to choose the broker who accepts the minimum deposit and gives a low day margin.
Futures and for currencies there will be available to you, but I advise to pay attention to the CME E-mini S&P 500 (ES) index
It is possible to begin trade here for example Amp Global Clearing, LLC
It not advertizing and friend advice.
Good luck.

hey everyone im new to this forum an just wanna say hello to everyone an also that i just recently started trading with forex an seem like an easy trading company bought some info thats very helpful to me but an i just would like to get feed back from people who are vets an to see if there are other site similaier thanks kinte

Hello Everyone!

IM a trader with 2 years experience, I just spent two hours reading all the posts about SOT (school of trade)bascialy everyone says hes a scammer and he only takes sim trades bla bla bla. OK i GET IT. BUT I have watched his crude oil morning prep videos when he announces his key levels for the day and i used them in my own trading THIS WEEK and i was profitable 3/5 days. Seems like hes knows what he doing with technical analysis but just doesn't take his own trades LOL.

Im interested in knowing more so im going to get a free trail and hopefully find out for myself! anyone who has a true experience with SOT ad wants to share without going on and on about how its scam please feel free to reply.

Im not looking for a system to follow blindly im looking for how he uses his trend lines and indicators as help in his trading. THATS ALL.

cheers.

Hey everyone, I just joined this site. I've been day trading for a year, not profitable yet, looking for any way to make consistent profits without getting the larger losses I end up making.

There was a firm that was advertising on T2W that was looking for traders to trade this firms capital.

Does anyone know who that firm is and are they legit?

Breakout Stocks

There was a firm that was advertising on T2W that was looking for traders to trade this firms capital.

Does anyone know who that firm is and are they legit?

Hi everyone,

I found this forum about 4 weeks too late after I'd broken all the rules I've now read about. I didn't lose it all but I did lose everything I'd made the previous month. A Tripacer is my old Piper aircraft which needs funding, and not in a greedy, fearful and emotional way. It's been CFDs so far - with IG. I like their platform but, judging by other threads, may need to look elsewhere. I'd like to be a scalper but don't want to sit in front of a screen all day. I'm scratching my head about spread betting. Barclays man says it is cheaper and tax free but I got a bit burnt with those vertical red downward lines which followed the FTSE recently so I'm sitting back for a while...