Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi everyone. This might be my first post but I've been reading threads on TTW for several years. I've been trading for three years, the first two years on Spot Forex and the last year with Futures.

I consider myself an active day trader as I like to see my results in real-time and not holding positions overnight.

My approach to trading in the initial 2 years was more focused on supply/demand and technical analysis. Then I found my way to using Market Profile. Over the last year I've been more focused on Order Flow (cummulative delta, volume) and am now looking to learn more about tape reading (T&S/DOM).

tim martin forex

hi everyone i am self employed currency trader i am looking to trade a large account or for a hedge fund or a bank one day how much experience do you need to have and what kind of returns would they be looking for to get hired ? this is what i have i have 4 years experience gone through all the thing a newbie goes through back tested a ton of different strategies i got one strategies that i have back tested which is my own that gives return between 20% and 30% a year i trade it on a real account last year and made 26% it was on the eur/usd only i took over 1600 trades through the year love to here from you if you can help thank you tim

Hello to all,

I am Ravi Goyal From India 32 years old and a professional trader. I trade in precious metals and Equity.

Currently looking to increase my knowledge and performance.

Hello Everyone.

I am a 16 year old living in the UK and very, very eager to learn everything about trading so i can have a head start when it is legal for me (18 years of age)

I choose to learn about it because i would love to feel the thrill and excitement trading and i have a keen interest in the stock markets. I would like to start Optiosn Trading.

Hello Forum Members,

I am a Day & Swing Trader of equities with an emphasis on counter-trend trading techniques for intra day moves and momentum plays on multi day swing postions. While I do my own research, I've found that communicating with like minded traders via skype has helped my performance and ability to identify trades in real time. I currently only trade the US equity markets but am interested in meeting and speaking with other like minded traders that want to increase their experience and grow their accounts by networking. If this sounds of interest, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

hi. everyone....
i"m new in forex so i just want to learn how .....
i hope with this forum i can understand what is the Forex.....see u

Hi all!

I've been trading the Forex market for a few years now and have joined T2W in order to help others starting out or struggling. I will be posting on these forums regularly so do come and you are free to fire your questions at me anytime.. :)

I trade for a living. I position trade stocks and options. I swing trade Forex. I daytrade index futures. I do use indicators. I trade on NinjaTrader, TradeStation, and Thinkorswim, and dabble with MetaTrader 4. I have a trading plan, and use it (sometimes ignore it, but after mopping up the blood, I go right back to it).

Hi All !

I am a newbie trader and I only have 6 months experience in trading stocks and CFD for indices. So far I haven't got any trading system and didn't trade well for the past 6 months. I keen learn about trading system and would like to seek for more advice from professional traders through T2W!

Thank you ~

ex LIFFE trader

Hi eveyone, my name is Steve Rainbow. The majority of my career was spent working on LIFFE floor as a trader for GHF then as a local; have worked along side veterens like Nigel Ackerman, Terry Crawley, Mark Green, John Sussex to name a few, left LIFFE after the death of open outcry trading in 2000. Am here to scalp Bund futures mainly and the odd short sterling punt!
Good luck all! Look forward to sharing knowledge, wisdom and tips!

Hi Guys,

Abit about myself, I have been trading forex for the past 5 years with the same €1000 account...there were times when the account was down to €300. but i revived and am now again in profit. My trading style is executing trades mainly on the eur/usd and the xau/usd having a trade frequency of about 3-5 trades per week.

I only use technical analysis and would now like to further my knowledge and learn how fundamentals work

Anyway enough about me....Hope to meet some nice people and make friends and maybe in the future make a decent living out of it...

Happy trading

Hello,
How is everybody today?. I'm Tom im new too this site,
Just wanted to start off with, I'm new to trading..
Over the last few weeks, I haven't been sleeping. "but its ok" because I have discovered, the wide world of investing.. It have totally drawn me in all the information on The web. The finacial review. Lol, smart investor. Have sibscribshion to like 13 apps. +500 that kinda thing. Time , but I'm have trouble with some basic stuff like were to start my on line trading accout, i have one at cityindex, but it seems bland.. want to trade on my own no broker. I am very strong minded. Also I do like to take some risks, witch I know can be bad, but it's like lotto in it to win hey?? I love the art of learning. And I'm willing to do this full time, working at night for funds, I just want to know if any one has some books that they would reckomend, that starts with termonogly, how to read charts goes though the lot that you need to know so in my mind its backed up. Also we're I should start my trading account, if I should stay, really anything you think would be a benefit would be so appreciated,
thank's
cheers Tom

Hi All

I have been trading CFD and spread betting for 2 years on and off.

I would like some advice. What is the best lowest spread for WTI crude oil on CFD's and also the most reliable platform/company?

Also would like to know where can I get the best info on oil trading to make better trading decisions?

I want to do this fulltime and would really appreciate your input.

Many Thanks
Herman

hi everyone, I'm a new member in the forum. looking for the best software to trade; i was directed to this site. Wishing everyone happy trading!