Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi guys. New here and in the trading world. Would like to meet a mentor to help me become good at the art. I have done something like this in the past with a math teacher. Have had my own business and sold it recently to start on a new journey and well this is what I found interest in. Hope to hear from you guys.

Hi, am new here. Hope to learn more over time. I am interested in learning about CFD's mainly at the moment.

Hi fellow members... I am a newbie here. I like the way knowledge and information is shared on this forum. I am wondering if cash Forex trading is a good fit for average trader but am skeptical about transparency about it as I didn't test the water yet. Any help, comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you guys..

Hi guys... new here on trade2win....please would appreciate anyone holding me by the hand...happy trading to here.

Hi. My names is Jeremy. I am based Australia, but trade the EUR/USD pair during the London session (and the morning US session). I scalp using the breakout method made popular by Bob Volman, and I have joined this group to network with others sharing this approach to trading.

Hi guys, this is where i write about international trading, good info on international trading for bigeners globaltradekey.blogspot.com just to share knowledge with everyone, wish you all a nice evening

G'day Jeremy, I'm Darren and just joined Trade2Win. I am also in Oz (vic) and as I am still learning I would be very interested if you could share your results using this method. Cheers.

I trade seasonal futures spreads and also calendar spreads (not options) based on the futures term structure, looking for contango/backwardation distortions from a normal term structure.

hi guys.. please visit philippines stock exchange.. equities are doing a lot of exciting actions.. the market is fast rising..

Hi everyone. I am also a new member. I trade energy futures (WTI, Brent, NatGas). I hope there are some other traders with the same focus in the T2W community.

Hi, looking forward to good things. Though I have a "long-term" share portfolio, the binary options market looks exciting. Hopefully a forum like this will help keep me going in the right direction. Looking forward to putting back in too if I can.

Hi fellas, Being a new entrant I introduce myself as a day trader, who is looking for any free site for simulators, where one can practice day trading strategies. Any suggestions ???

Regards. Sohail 29