Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all, I'm new, need you to go steady :) I scalp, generate volumes in and out profits, or at least that's the target...

Any traders based in Spain

Hi All,
I am based in Granada Spain and would love to hook up with anyone else over in Spain.
Cheers
Rob

Hi All!
I found this site through Google as was googling for Crown Capital Management - I have received a call from them twice and they were persuading me intensively to invest in shares of some Waste Recycling company. Am so happy I found your site first, before making a mistake. Thank you for your site!!! Now, am planning to research and study the trading opportunities myself, first get information before getting into anything :):)

Hi, i'm Alessandro (Alex in short). I've just registered and been invited for the moderator to post a quick introduction about myself: not much to say really, I'm a daytrader and swing and position trader with a goal in mind: making as much money as possible through forex. Sounds familiar?

If you know about a RELIABLE and resonably priced trading signal about forex, commodities and indices, then feel free to reply or contact me in my Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/258225600861121. Thanks...

Hello Everyone! new to this website but not new to trading. I am here to share my trading knowledge. And want to learn new things in it.

Hello Everyone,
I am JB, an expert when it comes to price action trading, it is pleasure to be a member in this great forum. I hope to learn and to help newbies and advance traders.Thanks.

I am Moira. My husband died last year and I am looking after our shares and small investments.I
I am a graduate of London University and retired teacher of modern languages in Islington,London.
Hope this is of interest

G'day my name is Alex. Quite a newbie in the trading world and very keen to learn from the tons of experienced and helpful members on this forum. Initially was wiped out through boiler room fraudsters and now plan to inch my way back into existence.

Any comments from users always welcome.. oh and I am a precious metals trader in my day job.

My name is Damien. I was wondering if anyone has heard from Adam Milton or Patrick Marne recently? I see Adam used to post on this forum. But I believe he had an accident in July and I have heard anything from him since. He is a talented trader who has helped me and many others learn in the past.

Also Patrick is involved with managed trading and I would like to contact others who have been working with him.

Big Hi to Everybody,

I am Samantha from Dubai.:) I am new here. I hope I can have some friends to help me start my new hobby. I am more interested in Forex and Gold. I will truly appreciate if you can help and give me advice regarding trading.

I am excited to open my first ever trading account in HY Markets next week. I hope you guys will give your inputs so that i will have a guide.

Many thanks,
Sam

Big Hi to Everybody,

I am Samantha from Dubai.:) I am new here. I hope I can have some friends to help me start my new hobby. I am more interested in Forex and Gold. I will truly appreciate if you can help and give me advice regarding trading.

I am excited to open my first ever trading account in HY Markets next week. I hope you guys will give your inputs so that i will have a guide.

Many thanks,
Sam

Hey Sam,

Good to have you here. Hope you're enjoying the sun in dubai while those of us in UK strap ourselves in for winter!

Have you checked out the First Steps section yet? That's a great place to start, especially if you're completely new to trading.

All the best!

Hey Sam,

Good to have you here. Hope you're enjoying the sun in dubai while those of us in UK strap ourselves in for winter!

Have you checked out the First Steps section yet? That's a great place to start, especially if you're completely new to trading.

All the best!

Hello Spaceage,

Thanks for your quick reply. Your nice and very accomodating. Dubai is not so hot compared past months. Winter is coming btw.lol

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look at it. Anyways, have you tried real trading? I am going to open my real account in HY Markets next week with $50 investment. I'm really exvited... I hope it will be fun and exciting. :)

Hello, Everyone.

I wandered aimlessly through High School, like most unmotivated teenagers, when I sneaked into the movie theater with some friends and saw the movie, "Wall Street" with Michael Douglas and Charlie Sheen (I know I'm showing my age with this post). :p

I was hooked at that point.

After a stint in the Army, and serving during the first Gulf War, I managed to save up my combat pay, and began my journey in trading.

I went through a series of booms and busts that seem to be a common rite of passage to any trader earning their bones in this profession, but managed to get through the pain of almost going bust and severe drawdowns along with the negative emotional spirals that those events seem to inspire while eventually figuring out a working framework of trading that matched my personality and allowed me to make some big money in the go-go Dotcom Era.

I've been trading and learning ever since and hope that I can help aspiring traders avoid some of the painful lessons I went through and shorten their learning curve on the way to profitable trading.

As I mentioned, I hope to continue learning here in the forum and pick up some new ideas while giving some value back to the community.

Last edited:
After a stint in the Army, and serving during the first Gulf War, I managed to save up my combat pay, and began my journey in trading.

I went through a series of booms and busts that seem to be a common rit of passage to any trader earning their bones in this profession, but managed to get through the pain of almost going bust and severe drawdowns along with the negative emotional spirals that those events seem to inspire while eventually figuring out a working framework of trading that matched my personality and allowed me to make some big money in the go-go Dotcom Era.

I've been trading and learning ever since and hope that I can help aspiring traders avoid some of the painful lessons I went through and shorten their learning curve on the way to profitable trading.

oh wow that's amazing story (y) I hope that you will gain your success in trading. welcome here!