Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I am Kookie8 look forward to learning from you all as like most of us on would love to work from home

Hi ! I am an old trader (>20 years , 10 years pro now) and alive !! I am french and I read T2W for a long time . It's time now to write and speak a little...not read only...
My favorite topic : money management .

Have good trades !

I always run into this site when I'm runnin round lookin for help on the net, bout time I actually joined right? First time I traded lost it all. Second time made 600% then bled to death. This time up 50% so far, being a little more careful but ready to tear it up. Strength in numbers :clover:

Hello all,
Joined forum a few weeks ago as I am transitioning from a long time career to full time scalping. Bob's approach is the best that can be found. I have been trading & studying about a year now trading live since May.
As Bob say's it is not a game or hobby and must be approached as a serious business. I don't mean to step on any toe's but I've read allot of post's on the cost of ProRealTime charts and find it confusing from a businessman's perspective why people would go through so much trouble to save a few bucks. The proper charts are tools of the trade. If your going to do anything properly you need the proper tools.
Good trading. US Fxtrader

Hey this is Jon! A student studying in UK. Attended a motivation talk and now wanted to learn to trade!

Wish us all success and fortune!

hi everyone, i've actually been trading on and off for around 4 years now. Started to trade full-time around 5 months ago....have read lots of useful material on T2W in the past, so now finally decided to say something :).

Hopefully it's not my last post, and thanks to all for what I have learnt from the forums so far.

Here's a re-introduction of sorts. Not having used this forum in most of a decade (circa '02?) I tried to search to find my old "identity" here a few times, to no avail. So I'll start fresh.

The mission: fully automated trading using a methodology and trade structure I've refined over the last decade, starting last century (a dramatic way to say the late 90's) and culminating in what I do today, which is a combination of options, futures and stocks in a diversified system emphasizing directional risk and derivative price decay in a simple model that relies upon "human scale" trading frequency ... and complete disregard for good grammar and run-on sentences ... : )

I currently use thinkorswim with thinkScript, and TradeStation using Easy Language, with some dabbling in Genesis FT Trade Navigator, livevolpro, NinjaTrader and a smattering of broker platforms over the last decade or so.

Any and all advice and "been there, years ahead of you" recommendations for automated trading (platforms, languages, utilities) most welcome.

Hi everyone,
just finished my undergraduate, ambitious to start trading. Hope I'll learn a lot from these forums!

Hey im Zahir been trading for a few months, i have a swing and spread betting account. I am looking at opening a day trading account so if any one knows of any good brokers with a good patform o offering realtick or esignal please let me know.

Just A big Hi to everyone, hope you can help me as i sure am her to help with any information trades etc..... :D :cheesy: :clap:

Hi everyone, new to this thread. I have just over a years experience in prop trading (mainly fixed income and some equity scalping). Always up for a chat about trading. I'm sure there is some interesting characters on this forum.