Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, been lurking around for a while.
Recently started to study economics at uni to eventually go into trading.

hi everyone, this is Cooper shouting out to all the fellow traders here. Been trading for yrs and look to exchange and explore further knowledge about the market with all of you ;) happy trading

[email protected]

Hi,
Am living away from usual home for 4 years.
Am investing 20% of income into equities.
Object is to improve on interest rates.

Hi Just wanted to introduce myself. I had a live account with MF Global when they decided to die a terrible death. I am looking for a new trading platform but as you might guess I am a tad nervous. can Anyone recommend the best trading platform on the market BAR NONE???

Hi Guys,

New member of course, and pretty new to trading. This site is already beneficial to me as I was just about to get into this Rockwell Trading thing when I came upon some startling posts here. Thanks people.

I'm going to stay very in tune with this forum, for sure.

Beric

Hi everyone,

as a new member of this forum I want to ask a question about datastream:

I want to estimate Beta over a long period of time. Which Datatype do you recommend when extracting the data:

price adjusted or total return index

I am not sure due to the total return index being so much higher in value which is the correct one

thanks a lot folks

best
Michi

Hi Folks,

I started trading six years ago, done a lot of studying, research and also live daytrading on forex and futures. I also did trading on end of day and monthly charts.

I came to the conclusion I need to build a team composed of traders, a programmer and a statistician to create, test and operate a multitude of un correlated trading system, the Larry Hite way.

I view it as a business and I'd like to meet intelligent individuals to share our knowledge and of course make money! I know we can do it, I have many things clear on my mind just need partners to apply the plan.

Anyone with skills in programming MetaTrader, ProRealTime, TradeStation and mathematics are more then welcome.

It'll be a 1 to 1 sharing of trading systems, experiences, psychologic training and tools.
I'm based in Italy we'll start as a virtual company with a shared and well though business plan. No problem in moving out of Italy if things will go well.

Good trading to everyone!

Hello Everyone

I am a Computer Science/ Mathematics student from Vanacouver who has always been interesting in the financial market and algorithmic trading. If you are interesting in quantitative finance than PM and we can have a great talk.

Hi,

I started trading six years ago, done a lot of studying, research and also live daytrading on forex and futures. I also did trading on end of day and monthly charts.

I came to the conclusion I need to build a team composed of traders, a programmer and a statistician to create, test and operate a multitude of uncorrelated trading system, the Larry Hite way.

I view it as a business and I'd like to meet intelligent individuals to share our knowledge and of course make money! I know we can do it, I have many things clear on my mind just need partners to apply the plan.

What I lack are math skills so I'm seeking a partner that fills the gap (also seeking a programmer).

It'll be a 1 to 1 sharing of trading systems, experiences, psychologic training and tools. I live in Italy, with current technology I see no problem in creating a team of international traders, all informations will be shared between us. If "A Sunny Day in Glasgow" can make records over the internet, we can do it.

If you're interested please let me know.

Gzipped

Hello Everyone,

We're TradCode team from TradCode.com

Coding the best and beast indicators always

It's really nice to be here.

Hi guys,

I'm BinaryOptionsVic and I've been trading binary options for about a year and a half. I've learnt a lot and have become profitable. I hope to help others and guide them to get my level of understanding.

Vic

Hi guys,

I'm BinaryOptionsVic and I've been trading binary options for about a year and a half. I've learnt a lot and have become profitable. I hope to help others and guide them to get my level of understanding.

Vic

Hi Vic,

Will look at your Binary Options as have started so looking at ways to profit. Cheers
Roy

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc.