Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi
I am seekim from Malaysia. I am new to forex I hope all the member here can teach me more about the forex.

Regards

Hi. I've been trading for a period of 12 years but not continuously. Just parttime and had years I didn't even trade. But I'm used to the markets and my intention is to be a fulltime day trader. I feel it is my passion and I want to learn more and improve my game play.

I've had good years and one down year, but the loss was so minor that all in all I feel im suitable for this line of work.

hi lads ive always gambled fixed odds but the last 5 month ive joined up with spreadex and just feeling my way into sports spread betting,dont really know if this is the right site for sports spread betting,one can only try,cheers frankie

That's more my background too mate, it's a similar way of thinking, the pros here will be similar in thought process to pros on a spread-betting forum imo.

Right, that's me introduced, now to go find some tips!

Hello,
My name is Chris Dittmar, I am a financial Broker, I engage in BG/SBLC, MTN, LC and Bonds I am based in the UK. I have 8 years experience in my field.

Hello,
My name is Fareed, i have 3 years trading experience and use the cmc markets platform. I was jus curious to know what you trade and your trading style

Hello, my name is Areoye Oyekunle. I'm new to forex and I want to learn and become an expert, I hope my aspiration can be achieved with the help of members on this forum.
I am a System Administrator and I know I can quickly catch up with teachings on the forum.

Thank you.

Hello,

I got into trading penny stocks mainly due to their potential to make double digit gains in a short period of time.

I have been trading over ten years.

We all make mistakes in life, its part of the learning process. My learning curve took a dramatic steep turn a while back when i was caught by a Boiler Room fraud. The outfit is called Morgan Financial Advisors, two of their traders contacted me on a regular basis, Peter Carlsen and Ben Jackson, do you know where they are? email me.

I reported this activity to the Police who write with regualar intelligence updates, prevent your elderly parents and the vulnerable in our society from falling for these criminals, this type of crime affects us all.

I joined this superb newsletter in order to get chat room access, the more eyes and ears working on your side the better you will be informed about whats hot!

http:// http://www.topstockpicks.com/public-category/video-testimonial-for-supernova-newsletter/

Xylene is a software developer who specializes in trade automata, market-prognostic software and algorithms. Xylene trades mainly forex and commodities and an occasional index fund.
Xylene is flagged as a Pattern Daytrader.

Hi my name is Joe. Currently trading binary options and have some stocks floating around. Right now Im on Optionmint.com. Im here too talk trades and strategies.. Look forward to making money with everybody

Hey guy n gals
Im a hobby trader looking to go part time and start making money, I will be looking for help and advice as I go along.
I started trading when I became part of a company that Manufactures Trade Desks and benching soloutions for markets in NYC,Chicago and SanFran. Now im hooked

Hi Guys,
Subscribed to the forum a few months back, but as I took a bit of a break from Spread betting after realising I was going at it completely the wrong way, didn't post anything before.
Although I have previously traded(and mostly lost), I am really starting from scratch and really trying to get a solid foundation before initiating any new trades.
Hope I can get some good ideas from the forum, I will never ask for any systems, but will be very interested in asking questions about the tools you are using everyday. I already got a lot of info here.
Thank you.
Best Regards
Luis

Hello Everyone,
I was pondering ways that I could contribute something valuable to my community and have fun doing it and still manage to surf to my hearts content and I have found myself here to introduce myself. I also find myself with you all because I created what I would consider a pretty "tough love" lesson for myself looking for passive income mechanisms that could support my passions in life. I always said to myself that a man who was willing to go big and put it "all in" was a person with great conviction, after all....in a sense we are "all in" all the time if you really understand that a sword is hanging over your head constantly by a thread. Life has a terminal end point and to be real with you all....I want to enjoy my life to the fullest every minute because I could possibly die in the next but we have to have limitations. What do they say about don't hate the player hate the game....yeah thats it, I got played and have played myself many times. We create our own realities by making choices and acting on them, or not. I wake up in my bed everyday and if I **** the bed, I change the sheets...love to all:eek:

Hi my name is Joe. Currently trading binary options and have some stocks floating around. Right now Im on Optionmint.com. Im here too talk trades and strategies.. Look forward to making money with everybody

Hi Razahaza, nice meeting you here. How was your trading? Im new and still learning. can you share your experiences? Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hello everyone!

Looking to learn about trading

My interests are primarily commodities, indexes and forex.

Hello all! I am interested in learning new swing trading strategies. Trying to get my plan in order by using money management, technical and fundimental techniques. I am still refining my strategy to figure out which one works best with my personality and emotions.

hi everyone. I am Japanis,I'm glad to be here. I'm a newbi and seek for somebody who can give me tips on how to trade forex and gain a big profits

Hi Guys.. I Peter.. I started Demo Trading a month ago with $10000 now Im nearing $20000.. Well, Im going "Real" now and want to share my experiences with fellow traders. In my hood nobody talks the trading language and it can get lonely sometimes when you see life through candlesticks