Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello people traders of all financial markets,
my interests are the futures and futures options markets, but primarily the futures options, various markets such as the energies, interest rates, equities indices, grains, metals, and livestock. I live in the disUnited States of America. Just found out about and joined this site July 2012.

Hi,

I just joined the forum here.
I have been trading for 15 years and have been developing market analysis software for generating high probability trading signals on futures. So far our software did very well on European futures FDAX and FESX (8 out of 10 trades profitable).
Now moving it to predict the S&P.
Will be posting some results soon.

I am looking forward to discuss about the markets with all you guys.

Paul

Hello, I am Arne from the Netherlands and I searching people who trades the euro stoxx futures. I am a daytrader

Hi

I am new to t2w and trading. Here to learn and try it out myself. So, I currently set up an account to trade shares in III (interactive investor), is this the best to use in terms of buying and selling shares?
They charge £10 per trade and if you do more than 5? Or 10 a month it comes down to £5?

Please advise
Thanks
M

Hello, all. I have been an amateur trader for a while-- sometimes even successfully. Beyond that, I am now a fledgling Joint Venture Broker and am learning how to buy, sell and manage websites.

Hello guys. Nice to be here with you. I found your website and I love the things that you're working here. Thanks.

Hi avery body my name zul from malaysia.Joint the forum to lern more about trading method from senior trader.

Im a Tradestation Man trying to perfect various strategies trying my ass off. I keep hitting brick walls. What is keeping me sane is, I keep thinking about what thomas Edision said:
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison

Hi Everyone,

LONG time reader, fist time posting.. We have referenced this forum many times for little bits and bobs, but thought It would be nice to come on and actually GIVE a little value instead of just taking! it's easy to take all the time.

We trade full time, primarily swing positions (3-7days) and have been doing so for coming upto 5 years now .. the first few years were the hardest.. but losses started to get smaller and smaller with each month - a good sign that we were improving. We finally have a system which we are happy with and fits our physiological makeup.

We had humble beginnings, and paid £1000's for training to learn the basics! We ended up working on a private trading floor, and training beginners how they can get up and running!

In our own way of giving a little back, we are offering beginners (those who know nothing about trading) a FREE 2 day workshop "Traders Basecamp" where we will walk though all the basics of the FX Market and it's dynamics. It's a london based 2 day workshop. For more info, feel free to drop me a private message - we will be posting thoughts on trades we are taking, and look forward to interacting with everyone on these forums!

Regards,

Rishi