Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello,

I'm from Brazil and i study economy and forex... I hope learn a lot here and cooperate when i could!
Thanks trade2win for the great forum!

Hello everyone. I'm Dan from ChartIQ. We're a technical analysis software startup, currently developing technical analysis tools for the iPad. Here to learn more about what folks are looking for in their tools, what they like, don't like, etc.

-Dan

Hi i'm from the united states, i recently join this forum, hoping to communicate with other traders like my self, never have the experience to communicate with some one else who share the same passion like me.

most people are fed up with people trying to sell something on this site.

Hello everybody.
This is my 1st post in this forum.
I am from Malaysia and been trading forex since 2006.
I develop my own technique in trading called 'vadcon'.
My personal best is to turn 88usd to 4.5k in 3 trading days. That was in Jun 2011.
My ebook also was on sale on ebay.
For those who would like to have this ebook, make me an offer.
Thank you

Hello, from Nigeria.
Ever heard of this emerging alternative Market?

"Communal Wealth" is a new innovation in corporate investment being pioneered by a Nigerian Company, Christian Web Network Plc. Working on the premise of devolving more of Company trading profit to the nominal Share holders, Communal Wealth strategy employs internal Company trade mechanism to achieve stable movement of the value of the shares while bearish market conditions does not result in depreciation of the Share value but maintains status quo.

The Communal Wealth strategy enable intending investors to bid and acquire shares from existing share holders in the Company internal Market. The price bidden and sold each week becomes the new bench mark for the Share prices thus maintaining steady movement of the Share prices.
I am the developer of "Communal Wealth Investment platform. You may Google "cweplc Communal Wealth", then share your opinion

hello,
I am JerroFX trading forex for the past 7years, I hope I can find great minds here, looking forward to meeting everyone

Hello,

I am from Indonesia. I am former CEO of Klemens, an economic, financial and investment advisory firm. I am the principal researcher and developer of "equilibrium trading strategy", a new model and strategy I researched during 2004 to 2012. The developed equations for market entry and exit have been tested with proven performance and the global commercialization is being prepared.

hi my name is brandon,Maltese citizen and im intrested in the market of day trading. Im a newbie bdw :). look forward to chat with you int htis forum

hi whats the offer?

what are tyou oferring>?

QUOTE=vadconfx;1866498]Hello everybody.
This is my 1st post in this forum.
I am from Malaysia and been trading forex since 2006.
I develop my own technique in trading called 'vadcon'.
My personal best is to turn 88usd to 4.5k in 3 trading days. That was in Jun 2011.
My ebook also was on sale on ebay.
For those who would like to have this ebook, make me an offer.
Thank you[/QUOTE]

Hello friends,
I am new here, I am here to learn about Forex trading and how it takes place and what are the different strategies for this business.

Hey Guys, I've been around the block. I've been searching for a new prop firm that trades futures. Found PulsarCap and TST seems they are the only firms out there using the open tryout on a simulator system. TST is legit....Pulsar I have questions about...:clover: