Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello members actually i am not new but i have not introduce myself and is vey unfortunate that i will be introducing myself this way
i am 34 mainly into betonmarkets but i want all members of this forum that is readind this mail to kindly i mean kindly forward a mail on my behalf to
[email protected]
to kindly acitvate my account CR105210 and allow me to trade and pay the errors made by their conversion rate machine and block my withdrawal section please
i will very gratefull i am not asking for more just a mail of appeal they will do something when they see mail pouring out to them thank you

etOnMarkets.com : CR105210
Thursday, October 27, 2011 2:07 AM
"BetOnMarkets" <[email protected]>
View contact details
To:
[email protected]

BetOnMarkets
Contact Us

Dear Mr EKE CHUKWU,

With regards to the recent problem we had with the currency conversion tool, the payments team have calculated that you owe us EUR2039.45. Please inform us once you are ready to send the funds and we will allow you to access your cashier. Once we have received the funds and settled your account we will reactivate your account.

Kind regards,

Fiona Slater
Customer Support Officer.
Regent Markets (C.R.) SA

Tel: +356 21316105 or +356 21315791
Fax: +44 207 6813557

---
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please
notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized

Hi everyone, I'm Shaun and I've been demo trading for around 6 months now, some good times but mostly bad. I seem to be on the right track now though but still loads to learn, hopefully will be able to that here !!

Hello, I'm Carol .
I joined the site to share ideas and investigate the possibility of prop trading.
About me:
I've been trading equities and equity options for a few years in my very tiny account. Slowly getting more consistent as my risk management and technical skills improve. I also trade forex in an equally small account.
I try to get to a seminar each year even though most are sales pitches for an expensive course. I find it worthwhile as it keeps me motivated and each seminar I've attended has either given me a useful tidbit or a new area of research.
Goal is to trade for a living once I accumulate enough risk capital or find a firm to back me.

Hi,
I'm form Bangladesh, just joined this forum and interested to discuss some topics about Forex. I know its the best place to share ideas too. Thanks!:)

Hi everyone!
I'm from Kiribati, an island nation in the Pacific Ocean. I'm a total newbie in FX and look forward to learn how to make money as a result of gaining knowledge or rather know-how from T2W.

Kam4