Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm another newby from Michigan, here to chat and learn.
Does anyone know about Larry Lavin's Trading Advantage Course? I am trying to decide if I should take it. Also considering Steve Nison's Candlesticks course. Any comments on either course would be appreciated.

Hi,

I'm a fan of "automated" ideas - like to believe that there could be a way to trade only automatically. So I'm in search of holy automated grail :innocent:

Hello everyone.
Not a newbie, but I am! Started forex about two years ago, won a few trades and lost a few more. Stopped trading for about a year to take a break and see if this is what I really want to trade. So I am back trying to re-educate myself and apply some patience this time.
Thanks in advance for the trading wisdom you share.

Hello everyone.
Not a newbie, but I am! Started forex about two years ago, won a few trades and lost a few more. Stopped trading for about a year to take a break and see if this is what I really want to trade. So I am back trying to re-educate myself and apply some patience this time.
Thanks in advance for the trading wisdom you share.

Hi there

Welcome to the group. Free to leave a message if you have questions and experience and etc.. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi everyone, I have been trading for about 8 years now mainly stocks. I have started to trade futures in the last year and have had some good success. I have been using Capital Management Institute's "Channel Breakout DT system" and it has been working well for me. Has anyone else been using this indicator package?

Hi,

I'm a fan of "automated" ideas - like to believe that there could be a way to trade only automatically. So I'm in search of holy automated grail :innocent:

Prodigio is somewhat automated. New and just leaning about it. You can find it on Shadowtrader.com. It is on the Thinkorswim platform from TD Ameritrade.
Good luck.

hi all
my first go hooking up with the trading community :) thought i may be able to glean some ideas and also hopefully share some as well. have been doing options trading for a few years.

hello i am from the netherlands and trade about 20 years futures

Hi everyone, I have been trading for about 8 years now mainly stocks. I have started to trade futures in the last year and have had some good success. I have been using Capital Management Institute's "Channel Breakout DT system" and it has been working well for me. Has anyone else been using this indicator package?

Hi there.

Welcome to the group! an you share with us your experience and thoughts in fx. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hi, everyone

My names Oriano and I'm studying towards my CISI certificate in securities. I was wondering if anyone knew of private tutors in this in the London area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Oriano

Hello from Melbourne Australia. I am new to forex and trading with demo at the moment. Hope to go live soon.

Hi, just started a job as a trainee broker, straight from uni, very little knowledge on the markets. Boss told me I need to sleep breathe and eat markets so I've ended up here.

nearly all trading courses are scams.

Hi, I'm another newby from Michigan, here to chat and learn.
Does anyone know about Larry Lavin's Trading Advantage Course? I am trying to decide if I should take it. Also considering Steve Nison's Candlesticks course. Any comments on either course would be appreciated.