Sticky Introduce Yourself

Good to join you ladies and gentlemen. I was looking for a forum where I can benefit from day to day forecast on gold market and I found myself here. i hope this is a good omen!

Hello everybody.

hi there..i'm new here and new for forex...i'm interested and feel amazing how people make money while sitting n watching TV..can anyone help me and show me how to trade in proper way and suggest me the best tool download free for trading:D

Hi all,

New trader hoping to explore some ideas! Interested in Forex approaches. Been lurking around for a couple months, thought I'd finally say hi :)

I'm new in online trading, that's why I'm here!
I would like to know more so I could use these knowledge's to my present and future trading. If someone has some suggestions for the beginner, I would appreciate to listen of them, and as I did read other Topics I found really interesting information.

So guys don't want to make my topic too long, as anyway we will contact in other ones;)
Good luck in trades and waiting for your suggestions!

Hi to all,
I've been a dabbler in market for the last 2 decades & Im looking to take it seriously & improve my results.
Has anyone researched the best software to deploy VSA into trading? Please advise. Thanks.

please tell me more about VSA in trading.

Hi to all,
I've been a dabbler in market for the last 2 decades & Im looking to take it seriously & improve my results.
Has anyone researched the best software to deploy VSA into trading? Please advise. Thanks.

Hello. I'm fairly new to trading, though I've been studying several months. Interested in trading eminis and forex, though I'd like to learn much more (options interest me a lot). I look forward to learning much on this site.

Hi I think I've also been scammed into buying shares in Encryption Technology Corporation via a broker Eden Brown and the two names who contacted me were Marcus Riley and later Anthony Eden.
I've emailed them and no reply- I've rang the supposed Head Office in Australia and there's a message to say 'leave a 10 sec msg for the person you want. All the Encryption Technology websites are down.
I accept I was foolish but surely there is someway to stop this.

Hi everyone, this is Wes. I am a management consultant but with a background in analytical and numerical subjects. I want to trade like angry birds - crazy but strategical.

Hi everyone, I have joined this forum in hope of making contact with another trader, trading with igmarkets and using the advanced charts. Which, I think is a service that is provided by an independent party.
I Generally trade the Dax and have had mixed fortunes but are on the back of a good losing streak :cry: and part of the reason for joining. During my 3 years of trading I have experienced/suffered many tactics and tricks that igmarkets can and do use. Also you should expect especially when you are winning. There are no morals or scrupulousness to these people that are only intent on taking all your money. Anyway if there is anyone using the same service and interested in taking screen shots at specific times for the purpose of checking the charts are not being manipulated to suite themselves "igmarkets", please get in touch. Either through this forum or email me strait at [email protected]

Hi All,
I'm absolutely new to trading and hoping to learn a lot in the next weeks/ months. This site is proving extremely helpful. I'm not in any hurry but I am serious about learning the system and building a strategy in order to win.
Many thanks.

Hi, i am new in that forum but i have been trading french stocks for 25 years most of the time using TradeStation.
Enez

Hi there,

Nice to meet you. Hope to hear from you soon. And read your thoughts and experience in fx. Cause, im willing to learn more in fx. and reading some of advices here helps me a lot. :)