Sticky Introduce Yourself

most training courses are overpriced,
if they were anygood they would be traders themselves.

hello, my first post. i want to become a trader so i sign up to this site and look to find information and a good mentor, a weekend course looks very expensive @ up 2 £5000 so i look to find less expensive alternative here. help!

Hello!

New to the board. I am looking to absorb as much information as possible so I can be a better trader.

Time for me to learn. I have traded on hunches and tips for the last 6 years a little and learned in that time, that by the time you have read a tip it is too late and hunches are a fools game. 10k start down 6k but holding blue chips in this economy and prepared to wait as long as it takes for those investments.
Now its time to start again. Lots of reading and studying to be done and paper trading for a good percentage of the next 12 months. I feel SB is the way for me at this point but that may well change as I study. I am a reasonable business man and have lots of free time to do this properly. It will be treated as a business and a plan will be formulated along the lines of the suggested thread in this site. I will lurk a lot and absorb as much as I can.
Looking forward to the challenge and in no hurry

good luck.

Time for me to learn. I have traded on hunches and tips for the last 6 years a little and learned in that time, that by the time you have read a tip it is too late and hunches are a fools game. 10k start down 6k but holding blue chips in this economy and prepared to wait as long as it takes for those investments.
Now its time to start again. Lots of reading and studying to be done and paper trading for a good percentage of the next 12 months. I feel SB is the way for me at this point but that may well change as I study. I am a reasonable business man and have lots of free time to do this properly. It will be treated as a business and a plan will be formulated along the lines of the suggested thread in this site. I will lurk a lot and absorb as much as I can.
Looking forward to the challenge and in no hurry

Hello All,

An avid reader, I thought I might introduce myself.

I made my first steps in Forex in 2007, but that didn't come out well...
Took a couple of years break, and now I 'm trying again.
I now know that I don't know, that I have a lot to learn, and that it's always a good idea to read other's opinions.

Recently found the Fixed-Odds sites, and I'm trying them too.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new member here. Been a year in demo trading not so easy as I thought. Need to learn more things. New method from this forum. Method Mind Money. Anyway you people wish next year will be a great year 2012.

Greetings!
I´m trading forex, futures, stocks with a macro perspective from Sweden using IB. I hope to learn more from this forum particularly about options. Trading the german stockmarket, NYMEX, ECBOT, ICE, IPE and my goal is to become a dollar millionaire =)

Hi Gold bug...

Even though I've had a trading account for 10 years I still consider myself a newbie... especially with the scalping. For the most part I use level 2, Time and sales, Stochastics, and volume for my trigger points. Always willing to hear opinions and other recommendations....

Looking forward to learning a lot more and having a profitable New Year....[/QUOTE]

Hi GoldBug,
I haven't been around as long as you, but keen. Interested in trading anything on an intraday basis; no overnight holds.
I am interested in reading the 'tape' . How does one go about learning this interesting 'art' ? Do you have any ideas for me to bring me up to speed quickly ?
Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance.
(Oh, I really like to trade the TF, YM , and occasionally the ES; and once in a while the e/usd; gb/yen.
So far the moving average crossover/retracement strat. and the stochastics and the ichimoku clouds are used to determine entries.
Just a heads up on what I find helpful.)

Hi Everyone,
I'm new member here. Been a year in demo trading not so easy as I thought. Need to learn more things. New method from this forum. Method Mind Money. Anyway you people wish next year will be a great year 2012.

Hi There

Nice to meet you. looking forward to read your experience in fx. Your thoughts and etc. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Hallo my name is Christian and I am from Austria. I am trading future spreads and abitrage systems. I wish everybody a succesful 2012

hello everyone,

this dr Jerro, i am a seaoned trader, a trainer, a strategist i have seven years experience in this industry, but still want to know more, i think i love this place, good to be here, nice meeting everyone!...

Hi everybody,

I am trading mainly in HK Heng Sang Index futures and options. I would like to learn from you all and share with you all about trading knowledge and technique.

Hope everybody a good trading year in 2012.

DavidHK

Hello fellow traders .....I day trade the Russell 2000 for the first 2 hours of the open and swing trade commodities......I'm making a comfortable living at this and would love to pay it forward as it was done to me.

what is the russell 2000.

Hello fellow traders .....I day trade the Russell 2000 for the first 2 hours of the open and swing trade commodities......I'm making a comfortable living at this and would love to pay it forward as it was done to me.