Sticky Introduce Yourself

@ sweta4x and jewelbd: hi guys, this is Cortney. I am trading for quite some time and same as you are, I also asked relevant persons and some friends here at the forum to give me some advise and ideas when I was just starting; and it's really good that people here are so accommodating, they have given their time and effort to answer my queries. When I started forex I used to surf the internet and read articles and blogs about foreign exchange; I also watched some videos at YouTube since it is more comprehensive and more precise. Perhaps I can give you some link of videos that I used to watch if you want. :)

Hi, here is David, from Italy. Excuse me for my bad english. I'd like to know prople from different countries, with different trading styles and so on. I trade forex, indices and commodities.

ciao Davide, from ancient Enotria me too

Hi guys,

been in the financial markets for many years on the other side that is ie brokering. I originally went into derivatives broking because I wanted to learn about trading. I learned that most people don't actually make any money serious enough to earn a living. So far that track record has been 99% accurate. The majority of traders I've seen, ie purely self directed traders, no recos from my firm, fail to make any serious money. In fact it would have made sense to contrarian them. It's been disheartening. I'm on a personal quest to talk to people who ACTUALLY do make a living from trading. Not education or some side business, but ACTUAL trading. Like everyone else, I've read market wizards and all the other stuff, but to meet someone, see their transaction statements, and watch them trade, ie to know a consistently winning trader personally, that I've yet to see! And I've been in the broking game 10 plus years.

Hi guys,

been in the financial markets for many years on the other side that is ie brokering. I originally went into derivatives broking because I wanted to learn about trading. I learned that most people don't actually make any money serious enough to earn a living. So far that track record has been 99% accurate. The majority of traders I've seen, ie purely self directed traders, no recos from my firm, fail to make any serious money. In fact it would have made sense to contrarian them. It's been disheartening. I'm on a personal quest to talk to people who ACTUALLY do make a living from trading. Not education or some side business, but ACTUAL trading. Like everyone else, I've read market wizards and all the other stuff, but to meet someone, see their transaction statements, and watch them trade, ie to know a consistently winning trader personally, that I've yet to see! And I've been in the broking game 10 plus years.

thanks for your friendly offer, indeed. I'll take in consideration as a valid possibility.
Vitt

hi there, I'm new here. Just found this forum when I googled russ horn's system. But I hope I can find a system here (hopefully free system) that can help me to manage my trading for profits just only by setting up trading in few minutes a day.

Maybe day trading or swing trading.

Hello All! I am new to this forum. I found this forum when looking for charting software packages. Of course, it returned Ninja and Tradestation.

Looking forward to learning and sharing information on ETF, stock, Futures and FX.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/
pls i dont know much is my brother that use to do it but is dead now i just want to countinue from where he stopped pls teach me

as i said my brother is dead i mean richgaolz so i want to continue from where he stopped pls teach me all i need to know and my gain if i countinue

I am looking to increase my experience and knowledge about trading. I have been in stocks about three years, and I have been trading Forex for about 9 months...doing well with stocks (better than S&P500), but I am still learning the ropes with Forex (some up, more down). I ran across this site from a link on a blog. It looks like the type of site where I can learn a lot.

Hey, just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself to all ya folks. :clap:

I trade demo forex accounts since 2 months and plan to hit real trading mid September. :)

Hi,

I am interested only in S&P 500, I am a day trader. Reversal Bars are my favorite and 30 minute candle chart is best to me.

Here goes then ...
Traded on and off for three years
Won my first few trades and thought I was the King!
Then burnt out!
Used to use Net Trap system as well but support and reports suddenly stopped.
Have met some really decent folk on forums (and in person!) and I am generally getting to grips with the whole forum experience.
Used Fat Prohets for a year to get some tradin leads, which were reasonably steady.
Currently trying really hard to follow one particular system with total dicipline, which is proving profitable, but dicipline is a ral swine.
So thought I'd better drop in and say Hello.

Hi, I have been trading for a few years now but with no real success. At the mo I’m trading price only with the odd bit of divergence and want to explore this method more. I like this site it looks very useful.