Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

My names Mike, I live in the UK and am interested in trading for a living, either part time or if I can succeed on a full time basis. I have read plenty of information on the web and in books but never traded yet, not even a demo account. Looking for some good advice about how to get started.

Cheers,

Mike

hello,

i am betfair full-time trader since 4 years and since short time i started to trade for customers with a ROI of 35% per month on average.

If you are interested to join me or share trading views dont hesitate add me in msn [email protected] or mail me in that adress.

I am at present developing an application for Smartphone to bet on tennis matches In Play since the stands of a stage(stadium), taking advantage to see the point marked directly(live) with regard to the traders who have to wait for the TV flow or the stake has in the daytime of the scoreboard on internet (delays of several seconds.)

This kind of trading is called of the courtside trading.
good luck

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

great to finally get online on T2W!! no excuse not to have signed up sooner continuous learning is key to progress............

i have been trading equities for many years and forex more recently. Looking forward to future contributions already!

good luck!

Greetings,

I'm an aggressive learner as well as a (relatively new) options trader. I'm very interested in expanding my knowledge of this delicious and flexible financial instrument.

Hi
Found you after trawling around looking for clues. I have been sort of trading for a while but have not really got it right yet. I think I am to impulsive and do not wait for the correct signals before entering. This usually ends up in a very choppy ride and a poor strike rate but I am trying to change.
The thing that I am learning is it is about patience and hopefully I can change my approach and chill a bit. I am trying Piptastic at the moment but do find the risk/reward hard to stick with. Anyway nice to be here and hope it will be a valuable experience for me. Good luck to all
Schnozzer:cheers:

hi my name is nick and I work in nyc as a futures & commodities broker. I joined this forum to get in touch with the retail options trader and try to help them better understand the world of futures and options.

Hi all nice to meet you.

I'm on here because I am a complete noob, full of questions about spread betting.

Sorry if that is quite typical these days, I'm interested in hearing any advice anyone might have especially regarding spread betting on Capital spreads.

Nice to meet you all!

I've been paper trading for several years now but it is only recently that I have began trading real money. Currently I'm a student so I trade in my spare time and of course during the boring classes :smart:. Some things that interest me are topics like mathematics, science, MQL4 programming and the power of the brain :devilish:. I've been using my knowledge from these areas to help me become a more disciplined trader through logical trading plans.

I hope to get to know everyone around the boards a bit better and good luck to all!(y)

Hello, I am Busingy. I like trading Forex, and live right here in Uganda. The map shows South is below North but this is not true; otherwise River Nile would not have its source here in Uganda, moving all the way Northward to the Mediterranean ocean. Cheers!!!!

Hi, im new at Trade2win even altough im professional trader since 13 years.
May somebody give me an approach where to find something interesting?

is it trade2win the largest traders community in all over the world?

Thx,
This is one of the best trader's communities. Please use the searchbox above and look for what you want. I have found many interesting stuff on this forum. Thanks.

So many people talking about trading. The only person i know that makes big money trading...Uses this,, you READY,, Might sound crazy,, But she uses 1/2 hour chart, d% slow for direction, Two points on the d % slow in her direction,from one candle to the other, shes in,, only changes her trade when 1/2 hour changes,,, I know sounds crazy,,, BACK test this, When the 1/2 hour goes the other way 2 points on d% switch your trend. TAKES guts,,, Her profit in one direction is,,, 10, s and p points

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this forum whilst googling "Agora lifestyles complaints" I get Money Week and usually throw away the booklets advertising guarnteed trading systems but one called "Trader X" (I think) caught my eye and I thought I would see what I could find on the net. I have no trading experience except for a few shares and buying and selling Anglo American over the years which has made me a bit.

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this forum whilst googling "Agora lifestyles complaints" I get Money Week and usually throw away the booklets advertising guarnteed trading systems but one called "Trader X" (I think) caught my eye and I thought I would see what I could find on the net. I have no trading experience except for a few shares and buying and selling Anglo American over the years which has made me a bit.

Careful with Agora they may try rape you one way or another

Hi everyone. I live in London, and have been trading since 1990, primarily in index options, also FX and stocks. I mainly use Dynamic Trader and Optionvue - couldn't live without 'em, though have tried almost everything else. Good to be on the board!

Hi, here is David, from Italy. Excuse me for my bad english. I'd like to know prople from different countries, with different trading styles and so on. I trade forex, indices and commodities.

Hi All,

Long time reader, first time poster. Abit about myself:

Im a product controller working for a large investment bank, but very keen on getting myself into trading. I work with the equity derivatives team and focus mainly of market making/flow side of things. I am willing to do anything i can to increase my chances at making it to the desk. Been here for only about half a year so its still too early to say whether there is a chance of that happening. Ive got a CA (i know that doesnt help to where i want to get to but that was part of the qualification obtained in my first graduate job at a big 4 accting firm), and a AFMA license (Australia Financial Markets Association).

Came from a background in quant from another investment bank (albeit smaller than the one im currently in), though i hated the place and moved in a short period of time.

Any advice from all you trader gurus from around the world or possibly australia to help me out in getting my foot in the door for a trading role? (adept more towards derivatives at the moment). Or even what i can do or say to impress the traders at the desk to take notice of me a lot more?