Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello trade2win members,

I'am a newbie. Interested in learning forex for the past 6 months. Still into mt4 demo account not into real one yet. Got a long way to go before start with the real stuff.. Very happy to join this group and hope you guys especially seniors, the kings of forex trading, founders of the holy grails :p can guide and teach me the tricks, tips and methods in mastering my skills in forex trading before I start trading live. Thanks in advance for your kindness in this.. :)

Cheers to T2W..!! (y)

I can tell you that there is no "Holy Grail" to trading. It takes study and learning and hard work, just like everything else in life to be successful.............Just learn and work hard and you will make it...........

Good Trading,
JahDave

JahDave. glad to see you say work hard and you WILL make it, because it can really put you off when you take a loss, it takes dedication and you have to persevere, ive recently started fresh trading, mainly on gold ftse and the dowjones, have you any sugestions for monday after these payrol announcements? the uk markets dipped friday would you say monday would be a good time to start buying?

How long have you been trading and what do you understand about technical indicators?????
I am a purely technical trader..........This is right for me, but I tell everyone that they should study different things and develop their own style of trading..........I ask these questions because I don't know what you can comprehend unless I know something about your experience............I can discuss this subject on many levels with you..............

well i last traded around 08, i lost a bit of money and it put me off for a while then i come accross the cmc markets demo acc last year, so i had a try of that and seem to be picking it up a little bit now, i think ive mastered to use the fibonacci tools on the platform, the moving averages to get a rough idea wether or not its on a up trend or down trend, about 3 weeks ago i started trading again with real cash, but its hard tryin to trade with a full time job (sigh) i usually trade off the news also, what do you mean "technical trader"?? i do agree people develop their own styles ive read that a few times on forums and tutorials,

well i last traded around 08, i lost a bit of money and it put me off for a while then i come accross the cmc markets demo acc last year, so i had a try of that and seem to be picking it up a little bit now, i think ive mastered to use the fibonacci tools on the platform, the moving averages to get a rough idea wether or not its on a up trend or down trend, about 3 weeks ago i started trading again with real cash, but its hard tryin to trade with a full time job (sigh) i usually trade off the news also, what do you mean "technical trader"?? i do agree people develop their own styles ive read that a few times on forums and tutorials,

Go look at my thread here.........Elliott Wave EUR/USD...............It's not all about Elliott Wave Theory, but it is all about using technical indicators.........I use multiple indicators in conjunction with each other,,,,,,,,,,,and multiple time frames as well...........I believe that if you use one thing on one time frame then you will lose most of the time.............but if you learn and understand how to use multiple indicators on multiple time frames then you will win most of the time.........

Good Trading,
JahDave

Re: Introduce Yourself mike carfootball

hi everyone,just a quick hello for now but look forward to asking some questions about Biodiesel Of America and Cooking Oil Direct, regards mike.

Shout out to all the members. I am a long time enthusiast but have done little more than dabbling in stocks, options, forex for a number of years. Looking to get a regular method established to grow long term while trading on a daily-weekly basis (unable to trade intra-day with regularity.) Looking to learn from those of you who have/are going on before.

Hi all T2W members,

I'm a new to this T2W blog. Been trading Fixed Income products on CME, CBOT and LIFFE with varying degrees of success over the last 4 years.

neo

What's up? Heh, I've been posting for almost a day and still on moderator status and completely missed this thread. Oops. Anyway, how's it going everybody? I'm a complete and total "n00b". I work from home building simple websites and small photoshop work. I'm old. I like games. I have a sense of humor.

There ya have it. ;)

Hello again glad to be back, what a week its been for the markets!! i was just wondering if anybody can give me some pointers on italy at the moment? how does italy effect our econemy (FTSE / DJI)? im sure jahdave will have some input to my question? many thanks traders!

Hello, my name is Mario, I am interested in spread betting on the indices, particularly the DOW. A few years ago I used to trade a little and watched/received tips from Ed Downs-Signal Watch. I note some of the comments on this site were not particularly favourable. Does any body know of a good source of tips, where I can start off before I iget into full swing.
Mario

Hi, I'm Alex, long time spread better on a demo account mainly regarding small cap. Looking to put £100 online and build that as best I can with absolute minimal exposure. Read a fair bit...
Also a poker player, which is where my capital is coming from! Good luck all, and good investing.

Hello again glad to be back, what a week its been for the markets!! i was just wondering if anybody can give me some pointers on italy at the moment? how does italy effect our econemy (FTSE / DJI)? im sure jahdave will have some input to my question? many thanks traders!

I always have some kind of input.......LOL...........I think that people are still drinking the Koolaid, because the Euro still has room to go up when it should have been insolvent already ...........It is not because I think that the US is much better off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It's just when things get much worse in the Eurozone then people will buy Dollars...........(If only they knew)......We live in a very make believe world..............I just read charts and trade accordingly................

Good trading Everyone,
JahDave