Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all looking forward to learn and develop my skill in the fx market , looking forward to gain information and knowledge from some of you guys.

Hi,
I'm new in T2W, and hope to catch-up with the ongoing events around this world of great people. I wish to seek sponsorship for my trip to USA having won a greencard and issued with all travel documents. Hope you will be a Blessing to me as I eagerly await for your positive response. My contacts are: [email protected] & +254722955226.

Thanks Sharky.....

Hi all the names Chris,

I'm an analyst I've be involved with trading for a while now, but always looking for new ideas and happy to reciprocate. Focusing on four FX Majors, Oil, Gold, Ftse & Dow Jones. Usually in a trade most days, mainly short-term plays.

Interests:-Love my football, keeping up with current affairs and enjoying the fruits of LIFE:clap:

Hello!

Have been learning FOREX trading for 2 years now and just introducing myself.

I'm in Drogheda, Ireland. (That's near Termonfeckin, if you need a point of reference!).

Have tried many styles of trading but keep coming back to simple trend following. Letting winners run and cutting losing trades short. I find that the simplest things work and have long ago abandoned looking at anything complicated.

:)

- UKONLINE -

Hi!

I find this forum interesting and very very helpfull.
I am a young guy, with a strong financial background and a genuine passion for the markets, who is trying to enter the world of financial trading. I hope that the entire community will provide me precious tips about the best way to reach my goal: be a successfull futures trader.

Many thanks

Hello i am from india .being new to forex trading or betting, i am very much interested to learn the same from the world community.
any way , good day to every body
thanks

Hi friends....
I am planing to appear in CMT level 1 exam in this october. so anybody help me if you have practice papers

Hello All
i am from South Africa
I have been strugling to get a forum to read and learn from,so i hope i can learn from all of you.
I would like to know if there are any traiders from South Africa that i can chat to, as i would like to learn and know what platforms to use within South Africa.

Thanks to all.

Hello! I'm a newbie futures daytrader out of Chicago Illinois at a startup prop-shop trying to find his way in these crazy-fun markets. Nice to meet y'all!

Hi, I've recently started trading in Forex and look forward to earning money online through a real-world marketplace.

Hi All - I'm Boruo from CHINA
Aim is to start small and follow the Forex Net Trap system
Look forward to hearing good advice and maybe sharing some news that I find
Cheers

Good day everyone! Just found out about this big forum today, looking ready to get to know everyone! I am just a hobby trader for now, I usually like to invest in futures and future options. Go natural gas go! Thanks!

Hello all. I've been studying trying to learn and hope this forum will help. I think I need a mentor and been reading the threads trying to find a good one.

Hi i am arko love interday tradin thatwhy need some better advice of combination chart pattern moving avg and trand line for best entry and exit for trading stock....pls share me

Hi! My name is Bill.

The operating system for my computer Windows 98 crashed so I have to reinstall
Windows 98 and Trade Station 4 but I don't have password for security block for Trade
Station 4. How can I find the password for secudiry block? Is there anyway to bypass the
password? Trade Station 4 was originated by Omega Research and Omega Research was taken
over by Trade Station Securities in 2000 and they don't have any records. Is anyone using
Trade Station 4 now?

Thank you.

Sincerely

Baldev V. Patel

N.B. : Which language Trade Station is written in? Is it C or C++ or PL/I?

Hello there, im new to this forum and ive pretty much just started trading again, just hoping to learn more about the markets and analysis on markets and trends, im using cmc markets to start with, anyone familiar with this trading platform?