Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone ... I'm an Italian trader. Very good site. I decided to join and I hope to share my experience with you
p

Hi everyone, paper trading equities and spreadbetting. Trying to devise a system, to find the right balance between technical and fundamental analysis.

Hi everyone

I'm Steave, currently living in the UK. I have been trading professionally for a year now.

I'm currently trading future outright on major indices, currencies and commodities. But mostly, I'm specializing in the Emini S&P 500, German bund, EUR/USD, Cable, Oil

Nice to meet you all and hope to network, share and discuss with everyone.:LOL:

Hey everyone, I'm new. I'm basically here to find more information on certain brokers and mainly their charting platforms as I attempt to broaden my horizons in the search for one that fits me the best.

I currently use NinjaTrader and ThinkorSwim, but am open to peoples thoughts on both (mostly cons that I haven't realized are a con) and comparisons to others.

Also, after some research, I've decided I'd like to learn more about "CQG Trader", "Rithmic Trader", "TradeMaven", "Multicharts", and "Vision QST".

Please reply/email me if you have any thoughts/information on anything I've just listed.

Much Thanks,

HuskyTrader

Hi Husky,

Just want to pop in and share my experience with CQG, hope it is helpful.

I'm using CQG for over a year now and I must say the platform is excellent. I did try a few of other trading platforms for DMA ( direct market access) and so far CQG seems to be the best among them for me. Also, my friend is using CQG intergrated client and must say that it is the best though the price for CQG intergrated client is a bit expensive

Ninja trader is good, but for me, I can read the order flow much better with CQG

Hi folks,

I'm very new to trading after 20 years of wanting to learn it and try it out. But life got in the way with jobs taking up too much time and a bad layoff in the late 80s that drained everything I had and I still had two kids to raise. I'm finally in a position to learn this stuff and I am hoping to find good info on this site to help guide me to advisory services and, more importantly, how to decide whether or not a particular recommendation is a good one.

I subscribed to a couple advisory services, paper traded for a short while and did okay and then went live right when the market went nuts a couple months ago. Net losses since then - about 10% of my portfolio. Time to be cautious again I think - lol.

I'm not looking to make a fortune, just a couple thousand a month extra income so retirement won't be so tough and so I can pursue the other activities I love. Hopefully I can find the right combination of advisory services and verification methods to make small but consistent net gains.

I look forward to lively discussions and if anyone has recommendations on achieving that goal, feel free to post back to me.

Thanks and peace to all.....

Please have a look at my channel, it will help

Steve

My name is Gavin McMaster, I’m 29 years old and I’m originally from Melbourne Australia. Currently I live with my wife Alex and 2 year old daughter Zoe in Grand Cayman which is where we have lived for the past 7 years. I work in the hedge fund industry but am really looking to get out of the 9-5 (more like 8-6 at the moment). I started up a website called Options Trading IQ in December 2010 as a way to help fellow traders learn from my successes and my mistakes.

My interest in the stock market can be traced back to Primary School, i can’t remember the teacher or the which grade, but she told a fictional story which has always stuck with me. It was a typical stock market tale of fear and greed, the two most powerful emotions in the financial markets. A stock trader who bought a stock at $1, watched in climb all the way up past $1000, but got greedy and wouldn’t sell assuming he would make more money. Of course some sort of bad news about the company came out and next thing you know the stock was back to $1. Of course this was a fictional story, but from that point on i was hooked. I bought my first shares when I was 13 and have been trading ever since, although more heavily in the last 6 years. I have bought just about every book you can think of on options trading. I also went back to school and completed my Masters in Applied Finance and Investment in August 2009. Still, there is only so much you can learn from a book and i have learnt so much more from actually trading options.

I’ve been trading options seriously for the past 6 years and my aim with my website is to help beginner option traders learn from my experiences and also follow along with some of my trades to learn about how I trade and learn from my successes and my failures. My primary aim is to help people who are in the same position I was in 5-6 years ago when I was starting out. I had some pretty big losses in those first few years because I didn’t know how to evaluate or control my risk. I’m at a point now when I finally feel successful and have managed to grow my account from 25K to 125K over the last 2 years. My aim is to increase that to 250K within 12-18 months, both through my returns and also plowing some extra savings into my account.

Eventually through the website I would like to offer live webinars and educational courses. I have also been doing some interviews with top traders and have that as free content on the site. At the moment everything is free!
I look forward to connecting with people on this site and sharing experiences with a view to mutually beneficial growth.

Cheers!
Gavin.

Hi Gavin,
Just visit your website, great work there you are doing and I’m sure there is scope to improve it even further.
Just to quickly introduce about myself. I have been trading future since my 1st year at University now with one Proprietary Trading House in London so option isn’t really my field for now. But it is always interesting to see when passion melts with hard work that we can produce amazing results.
So good luck with your trading and your website.

Hello

I have a little experience in trading, with mixed success. My aim is to make 10 pips per day consistently. Can this be done???
:|

10pips per day is just a really tiny amount in forex. With hard work, any goal will become realistic. Good luck with your trading

Hi guys,am new to this site and also new and absolutely green to trading as well. All ideas and suggestionsto put me tru all the basics of trading will be eternerly appreciated.

Hi,

I am a new member of T2W and I would like to interact with others and to learn more about trading from one another.

Have been trading for quite a while and willing to share views and experience with any one.

Regards,

Hi my name is Anni Im a total Newbie (know the basics) to trading and came across this site while i was researching trading systems and mentors.

Im looking to paper trade the fste 100 and forex for a couple of months then start with real money £1 to £10 a pip for 6months and using the compounding method so that i can become a Full-time trader in 18-24 months, not sure if its realistic but i'm gonna try (y)

I hope I can find a sincere mentor for guidence along the way too!:cheesy:

All the best

Ciao for now

Anni

Hi
I'm Asok Sen few days back joined this forum, hope I will enrich my trading knowledge with interacting with other member. All the best.:cheesy:

Hi!!
I am Kaushal from India. I am here to find someone who will hire me for trading. I am a forex trader who use technical analysis for trading.

Thank you

Hi,

I am a new member of T2W and I would like to interact with others and to learn more about trading from one another.

Have been trading for quite a while and willing to share views and experience with any one.

Regards,

thank you and will share veiw and gain insight with all

Hello,

Glad I came across this forum. There are tons of information and ideas. To give some background on myself, I have been developing market data systems, automated frameworks, backtesting engines for volatility trading for couple of years. Recently moved to Houston and trying to connect with entrepreneurs.

Will be in touch

Hello!
Everybody!! and Welcome to the arena of the market.
I am new member of T2W and I am open to have straight and frank communication with one and other.

Best regards,

hi everybody, new to spread betting which is what I want to try, I have some shares but I just leave them to keep growing hopefuly, I came on this website by chance I had been thinking of buying one of the intrnet courses but after reading articles on this site decided to keep my powder dry.