Sticky Introduce Yourself

This web site drives me crazy. I just wanted a quick resume on certain info. but NOooo I have to introduce myself . jeez Hi all....

hello My name is realman from Thailand I'm thrilled to be here. I was a rookie, I like to trade forex forex good or you win, please. I recommend me. God bless everyone.

realman.

I am brand new to this game. I have recently started day trading with a $10 dollar stop-loss over the course of the past month to get my feet wet and understand the platform I'm currently using--'Laser' by Genesis.

There is a program I am currently undergoing that offers the tools to gain the knowledge and the skills to become a disciplined prop trader. I am working part-time and taking this program full-time.

I have joined the forum after having read "Essentials Of 'First Steps'. I found it quite intriguing and sold me the idea that I could genuinely find a group of traders that will provide opportunities to advance in certain areas.

I am here to learn from everyone, from gaining new skills, to trading different strategies. I am excited to hear about all the different tools and set-ups people have and compare expenses over these tools.

With time I hope to be able to provide my own opinions and share my success with everyone.

Hello Everyone!
I have been trading over a year and still willing to learn more to better myself. I went to the TraderExpo on 8th April 2011 in London,UK and this was how I got to know this wedsite.I live in UK so this very convienent for me.

At present I own a business and hope to take up trading as a fulltime career in the future as like trading every day.I am pleased to join this forum.

Kim

Hi Kim,
My name is Steve Briggs, I have a YouTube channel sjb5555 you may find some of the videos useful explaining RSI, MACD and also a market roundup every weekend. It's all 100% free no catches. Hope it helps.

Steve.

I am brand new to this game. I have recently started day trading with a $10 dollar stop-loss over the course of the past month to get my feet wet and understand the platform I'm currently using--'Laser' by Genesis.

There is a program I am currently undergoing that offers the tools to gain the knowledge and the skills to become a disciplined prop trader. I am working part-time and taking this program full-time.

I have joined the forum after having read "Essentials Of 'First Steps'. I found it quite intriguing and sold me the idea that I could genuinely find a group of traders that will provide opportunities to advance in certain areas.

I am here to learn from everyone, from gaining new skills, to trading different strategies. I am excited to hear about all the different tools and set-ups people have and compare expenses over these tools.

With time I hope to be able to provide my own opinions and share my success with everyone.
Hi,
My name is Steve Briggs, I have a YouTube channel sjb5555 you may find some of the videos useful explaining RSI, MACD and also a market roundup every weekend. It's all 100% free no catches. Hope it helps.

Steve.

I want to know any technical knowledge scalping you please advise me thanks.

Hi,

Steve.

HELLO, I would like your advice on a forex software program. It is called "Stock Assualt 2.0." It offers to be a day trader and the user followes it by buying and selling as instructed by the program.

HELLO, I would like your advice on a forex software program. It is called "Stock Assualt 2.0." It offers to be a day trader and the user followes it by buying and selling as instructed by the program.

Any program, probably this one included, has their place in a novice trader's journey of education. However, eventually, you will need to take the best of every book you read or course you took, meld them into something personal that compliments your unique personality and beliefs about trading, combine with a personalized set of technical trading tools and walk your own way.

I realize this is easier said (written) than done. But, it will happen eventually.

Mate, never heard of the program, do not buy anything that you cannot try out for 3 month at least , too much crap out there. be careful.
Rainerg:cool:

Hi
nice to meet u guys all in this room,if any one can help with a free system for me to make use of in when trading.(I m a newbe in forex market)
THANK'S

A very Hearty Hello to all members.I am Patrik & i am interested in astrology area.I have joined this forum to know all about trading.:sleep:

I am forex trader.
I am trading since approx 10 years.
I tried several EAs and also traded too much using setting the various indicators on chart.

Now I have some gud trading ideas and think i can trade profitable and obvioulsy doing :clap:

I found this gud place to discuss my ideas. :idea:

hi
just wanted to say hi to everyone as im a new member
also new to the trading world
hope you are all ok

I got interested in forex about three years ago, purchased an expensive trading course and really applied myself. They taught me the mechanics of trading (which I had already learned on my own) but not really how and when to trade, as I had hoped. I tried several "methods" without success, and have recently settled on a couple of EAs: LeoTrader Pro and Forex Morning Trade. Both look promising. I have some concerns about the wide stop loss settings on the LTP. The FMT appears to be more conservative, but I guess only time will tell.

hi all
found this site while looking for feedback on services
been trading part time for 12 years ....always looking to learn
lately interested in market profile
hope to both recieve and give good info

good trading all
joe