Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi All,

Hello,
New to this forum, have been dabbling with LON:BLNX, LON:TW, LON:CRND for the past six months, all of which have done considerably well for me. 32% return so far. I am interested in taking a bigger step, so I am here for advice, conmmunication and sharing experiences with knowledgeable folk. :smart:

Mike

has anyone been getting emails from blackpoint who are selling an equities trading system. has anyone bought it ?

Darlings, it's me ... manitas from advfn. Haven't got a clue how this site works, so I might just lurk for a while. Chief et. al. are you out there in the ether?

Hi! I am a new member.
I am trading currencies and betting with fixed-odds bets. I think I can learn a lot on this forum, and if ican answer a question i'll be glad.
see you on the forum or ...on the market

Hi im Not sure what to or how this works
has any one heard of lombard Grand Financial
Are they con men or for real
Bp

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

:smart:My first is Emmanuel! I've been a registered on this site since 2007. Although I've been receiving emails from trade2win, but I've not checked on the forum to see what is on offer. I would regard myself as a newbies as trading goes. I came about this forum today as I googled 'The best book on Price Action', so trade2win was one of search that came up. As I was looking around I came across a post 'Making Money Trading' Very interesting post. I am interested in Stocks and FX trading.

Hello World :clap:

Looking for a consistent 15 pips per day in Forex I attended Colin Atkins' (y) live room for a few months and found it quite helpful. However, living in the US, I'd have to quit my job or give up sleep :sleep: to keep up with it.

I'd like to know about similar live rooms :?: that cover the Asian market in our evening hours.

Cheers
robbie

Hi
Found this site today, have not yet started trading, not sure where to start.
any advise would be appreciated.
Capital waiting for investment.
Thanks.
Al

Hi Everyone..I'm new here. I have been involved fairly large Canadian buy side operations for about the past 8 years. I have always loved trading and was looking to join this forum as a way getting insights and learning what's out there in terms of different trading strategies and tools.

Hello to all,

This is a quick hello to everyone who regularly uses this site.
I'm very new with limited to no experience so you will be able to see (and critique) my baby steps into the world of trading.

The reason I have joined is that a number of websites and newspapers seem to contain adverts for "Pay us £XXXX and we will make you a trader within months!". While i'm currently looking for a change of career I would rather do something properly than rushed. The stench of "Scam" seems almost overpowering with these miracle courses so id rather dabble while i continue on with my day job until i'm confident to make a permanent change. I'l admit that some people have glamorized the potential for success with trading which is what has attracted me to start researching it so i just hope that once i get my head around it all I'l be happy with this decision.

If my questions seems retarded, ignorant or just plain off topic then feel free to point it out as I am here to learn!
Thats all for now.

Many thanks,
MedicineJ

Hi. I am new to this site but have an interest in trading. I found your link through twitter and have recently been reading many of your posts and blogs. Hopefully with alot of studying I can really put my new knowledge to good use. Your site seems fairly easy to navigate. Congratulations on 10 yrs.:devilish:

Hi everyone,
I am a 25 years old Master student in Finance. I'm Italian but I live in Germany right now to complete my last semester, fortunately :)
I end up in this site because I was looking for a list of firms that offer graduate trainee programs in Trading and then once I was here I realized that I would be a nice opportunity to imporve my knowledge and skils in trading.
I have been trading for few months, w/o a specific scheme or apporach so please if you have time to guide me through the process of learning I would appreciate it...

That's all for know

It's a pleasure to be here

Hi There to you all.
I am very new to this game and the very first trade we did went drastically wrong. I am afraid i cannot say too much at the moment but in due course will share my experience in the last year. I have to work out in the next few weeks what we are aloud to say and who we mention .
I look forward to being part of this Forum.

Hi There,

To intorduce my self I am currently studying how to trade and with over a years worth experience of trading with stock and now experience trading forex. I am looking to expound my general knowledge on trading and the finacial markets. I am more intrested though in ultimatley trading for myself, to then persue other passions in my life.

nice to meet you all.

Introducing my self

I all.
Ive been trading forex, without success, for a while, therefore I purchased the morning trade system cause im hearing positive about it.
Tells me i can get help from this forum for the system.

If anyone could guide me, it would be appreciated.

A warm hello to every soul that may read this - A question - I would like to show for example 8 stock charts live on a single page that update in real-time - perhaps with no more than a 1 minute delay. I only want to check the stock progress - i don't want to deal from the page (I have other arrangements) - does anyone know a system where having compiled my 8 stock charts to watch - I can close it when necessary and open it again (with the 8 stocks of course) without having to re-compile 8 charts - ANY SENSIBLE ADVICE WOULD BE WELL APPRECIATED

Best of Regards

ARTVIZ

hello traders.
happy new year to all. i hope this year will be a greaat 1 for every 1, i am at this momentintime learning how to stick solemly with my strategy, as i find, wen ever all my boxes are ticked, i gain a winning trade, and only loose when i how some how go against any one rule in my strategy. i am very ready to accuire as much knowledge and experirnce as possible. cheers