Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi. Brand new to trading, never traded before and want to learn the ropes. Currently property investing which is great for asset but bad for income and want more of the latter. This site looks like a great place to start. Dion

i think there is a lot of wisdom in saying a little and sometimes in saying nothing.just one more opinion can be all that it takes to confuse someones mind

Hello everybody - both new and old.

I've stumbled onto this site a few times while doing some research, its always helped a lot in swaying a decision or confirming a thought. As a recent university graduate in Product Design Engineering, and now in a graduate role with Rolls-Royce, im starting to doubt whether not trying for a investment banking career was a wis move or not!?!?

Traded some shares for almost 2 years now, now in a position where I should be able to pay back my student loans in a few years :) If this economy picks up.

I hope to be able to learn and share with all you knowledge-able people.

D

hi all, my name is muray, I'm currently in indonesia, i'm newbie in here, I often lost in forex trading, please excited to guide me.

Good Day for all..

Hi guys, I'm from Singapore. I'm 17 this year. I've just started reading on forex 2 months ago during my school holidays. I'm currently still trading on demo because I still do not have any system that offers consistent profits, instead my demo is on the verge of being bankrupt. :( My mum suggested that I need a mentor, but all the mentors out there seems to be very very expensive. And I don't think I can afford them!

So I hope that I can learn a lot by reading the useful articles in this forum. :)

I represent a software company in Romania. We'd like to gain some more recognition globally by helping users on various forums, this one included.

Hi everyone,

Vrun this side from India. I hope my this message will give you all good information.

I am new to this website not but not this trade. I am doing online trading from a lot of time but still I can't say I know everything about this market trends as every days a lot of new companies comes in market with great schemes but now I got one site on which we can trust because they provide accurate. May be you don't like this website as everyone has their own choices.

Thanks and let me know your suggestions on it.
Vrun

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
a new member to these forums, I hope to learn a lot and one day contribute. I'm currently a college freshman studying economics.

HI every one my name Is Bill and I am new to Forex and trading, I am looking forward to learning the trade and gainig as much advise and information as I start to learn the business. I look forward to hearing and learning from people.
Thanks Bill

Hi, this seems like a great forum to share trading ideas. I am just getting into it.

I would like to learn to more actively manage my portfolio so I have started to look around for investing ideas. Since the markets are so volatile these days and it really seems like just buying and holding stocks or mutual funds is not a good way to be able to retire some day.

What are your opinions about the best markets to practice on? I'd like to get into forex or futures trading eventually because it seems like this is where the most money can be made.

Hi, this seems like a great forum to share trading ideas. I am just getting into it.

I would like to learn to more actively manage my portfolio so I have started to look around for investing ideas. Since the markets are so volatile these days and it really seems like just buying and holding stocks or mutual funds is not a good way to be able to retire some day.

What are your opinions about the best markets to practice on? I'd like to get into forex or futures trading eventually because it seems like this is where the most money can be made.

I agree - I love futures and playing the high-volitility stuff. Check my blog www.marketmovertrader.net - you can get a good paper trading platform from maybe Global Futures or Infinity Futures, which are the 2 I have experience with. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.

Hi guys,

I'm Shane, I've been trading Spot FX for a couple of years now contributing to various forums under various names. Just found this site and so far looks to be quite informative.

Keep up the good work!