Sticky Introduce Yourself

:clap::clap::clap::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hello all,
My name is George Robinson from New Zealand.
After many years of trading all sorts of markets and methods I am now concentrating on Day & Swing trading the E-mini S&P futures market. Earlier this year I coded my systems to be fully automated and have been achieving great results so far.
Looking forward to joining in the discussions.
George

Dear Friends!

Please help me! I've lost everything! I have a little child, a family to grow, but I am dying…, I have no money, no job, no nothing, so please help me and give me some financial assistance for your luck, I need $2000, please help again. Transfer info is:
Correspondent Bank: COMMERZBANK AG, F/M
SWIFT: COBA DE FF
Beneficiary’s Bank:VICTORIABANK, Chisinau, Moldova
SWIFT: VICBMD2X
Beneficiary: IGOR STOICA
Account: 22337144620

Thanks and don't ignore my message and confirm you name,
[email protected]

Hello everyone I'm a forex trader looking for anyone who is trading Chick Goslins method to bounce questions off of.

Hi All!!! I am newly registered, just stumbled across this site and found it to be interesting. I am trading my own account for 2 years with various success. Currently I'm finishing Bsc International Economics and Finance in London. I am open to all discussions on trading whether involves psychology, fundamental or technical analysis, trading systems etc. Also I am writing a dissertation on Derivatives (types, valuation methods, trading strategies, arbitrage opps etc. and a research on the effect of using derivatives on bank efficiency. If anyone knows where to get raw data for banks about the usage of derivatives pls drop me a line. I would be very grateful.... Anyway, I hope to share valuable insights with anyone interested and wish successful trading to all of You.

Cheers

Hello everybody !

Recently came across this website when simply browsing for traders in the Ireland and N.Ireland area.

I work for a new company based in N Ireland, in which we offer our very own platform and chat-room community for local traders to chat live and share ideas.

Good to see a friendly bunch of folk ;)

Dear Friends,
I'm a stock Market pro and if you have any doubts in Stock Market of day trading and if u really want to do this as a business (with a small investment even)
JUST VISIT http://tradersharmony.blogspot.com
and EARN MAMMOTH MONEY IN DAY TRADING. EVERY USEFUL THING THERE FOR TRADERS - ABSOLUTELY FOR '0' COST

Hi everyone,
Manchester area? Anyone from here a trader? I have been trading for around 8 mths on the euro/usd and gbp/usd. I use the vegas tunnel. Anyone have other good reliable systems?

I'm a retired loser (OAP) lacking patience & discipline. Still looking for that elusive winner. Tried traderooms - are they for zombies ? rather watch TV racing. Received an email today about Blackpoints System. Has anybody any info.

Good to join you

casilton

I'm a retired loser (OAP) lacking patience & discipline. Still looking for that elusive winner. Tried traderooms - are they for zombies ? rather watch TV racing. Received an email today about Blackpoints System. Has anybody any info.

Good to join you

casilton

Hi Program-trader & casilton

Great to meet you both. Hopefully, given our fellow trader program-trader can give us the low down on the eur/usd and/or gbp/usd. When you worked in the banks what technicals did they use, aside from s/r. Hey, casilton, why don't you try what I'm doing, it is pretty good and often accurate with a few pips to be had ie. 80/100 plus.:D

hi ,just joined t2w to learn about forex.thinking of getting forex net trap system(247 pounds?).anyone tried this ?

Hi Program-trader & casilton

Great to meet you both. Hopefully, given our fellow trader program-trader can give us the low down on the eur/usd and/or gbp/usd. When you worked in the banks what technicals did they use, aside from s/r. Hey, casilton, why don't you try what I'm doing, it is pretty good and often accurate with a few pips to be had ie. 80/100 plus.:D

Hi Targus

Thanks for your response. Can you give more info on what u are doing. Soundss interesting.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hi... I have traded with a broker for several years here in USA and now would like to expand on my own with equities and forex. I use the trade staton platform and would like to increase my wining trades. I hope to learn how search for trades quicker using following my trading plan. David

Hi every one,

This is Salvador Ruiz, I'm from Mexico City and is a pleasure for me to be part of this team. I don't have experience in Forex, I'm starting with my trainee. I hope to learn a lot of this interesting matter.

King regards
Have a nice day and good trading every one

Hi Targus

Thanks for your response. Can you give more info on what u are doing. Soundss interesting.

Hi there, Casilton

Well I'm using a couple. The most reliable one I find is what they call the 4 hour vegas tunnel, very good. You have to 'sit on your hands' though. But when it goes, phew! I've had some nice pips with it.

Try it and let me know what you think. Here it is;

Using two timeframes, the weekly to see what the main trend is, because I personally only trade in the direction of the main trend, on the 4hr timeframe you wait for your signal to enter, as follows.

Put three MA's on your weekly 21 ema red median HL/2 colour red - 8 sma close colour yellow - 55 sma median HL/2 colour crimson.

On your 4hr timeframe for entry signal just put your 8 and 55.

When the 8 passes through the 55 and one bar or candle is finished, enter your trade with a s/l of 100 pips albeit you would probably get away with 60 pips and follow your trade moving to breakeven pips asap and just follow it moving up your stoploss by 60/100 pips.

Another one I use for a quick scalp which nearly always works for say a minimum of ten pips and sometimes 40 pips is to put a 30 sma on a 15 minute timeframe, wait for a bar to cross either up/down making sure this bar completely closes, wait for a pullback bar and enter on the third though I sometimes enter on the first closed bar, however, to be safe it is better to enter on the third bar after the second, worth having a play around with until you get the hang of it. I put a 20 pip s/l on it and move to breakeven after 20 pips and trailing it on 10pips.

I would like to add, you would do well and go take a look at a guy called Jamie Saettele, Snr. Technical Strategist at FXDaily, he has today put up his view under technicals, fantastic guy who clearly knows his stuff, I have recently started to follow his take on things and I copy his charts exactly so that I can begin to understand support and resistance all my charts are drawn in the same way he has his, you will start to look at the bigger picture and it has truly helped me understand numerous things.

As for blackbox or set n forget stuff personally I would not part with any cash ever unless it was from someone with a reputation and one they would not risk losing, i.e. Bill Williams who invented bill williams fractal and the alligator which are on most platforms he sells home study stuff, if I were to buy anything then this would be a trusted source if you will.

Regards.:clover:

Thanks Targus for the detailed info about your methods. I shall study them carefully & let you know how I go on. Use FXCM so will look at Bill Williams' articles.

Nobody has responded about Blackpoint - suggesting nobody has spent £6000.

Regards
Casilton