Sticky Introduce Yourself

I am a trader with 15 years trading experience in indian market and familar with international markets and doing R&D

hi...im really impressed if all the traders can help me...i trade all pair n da best pair i trade is gbp/usd,i hope i can get a lesson n info about forex trading expecially pound dollar trade..thanks...

Hello!!!

My name is Jeff. I've been trading the forex for several years with mixed results. Hoping to finish the year ahead of the game.

Hi Everybody,
Although I've read many posts on forums, I'm new to posting on them so need to get my head around the ins and outs of how it all works. So bear with me please if I get it wrong. And I'm strictly a two finger typer? (that doesn't look right) so don't fall asleep if you're waiting for a response.
I've been dabbling with a few systems for twelve months or so with mixed results (mostly bad) and have vowed not to waste money on any more. Appart from the money lost on trying them out, I don't always return them when I should so have a shelf full of the things.
Anyway, at the moment I'm using DIT which, at the moment is going nowhere, and Forex Net Trap which is building up quite nicely with small stakes. I understand there are some new variations of the latter and would like to try these out if I can be pointed in the right direction.
Cheers for now, and happy trading

hi guys
here i am, a new member from paris and very pleased to join this comunity
i swear i have a good spelling in my native language and i apologize already and for ever and for the last time for my very bad bad bad... english:whistling
i have got a lot of free time since a few month and i have worked a lot to start day trading in november
i use to trade since 2 years and i would like to perform my results
so it is the good time to discuss with poeple who have the same passion and exchange our opinion

one more time hello to everybody and see you later:)
tchao

hi..........

Hi! My name is sonia from Canada. glad to be here. Hobbies include reading and watching TV... and of course... spending time on the web. As for age... over 20 but less than 40.*
well thanx for your information.......... nice to talk to you..........

Hi Everyone,

I'm Nick. Just starting out in technical trading on the US stock market. Have just picked up the breakthrough strategy so perhaps I'm exposing how new I am to this with a basic strategy but keen to learn. Looking to talk to anyone based in the UK/EU who has an interest or trades on the US stock market(s).

Thanks!

Hello!!!

My name is Jeff. I've been trading the forex for several years with mixed results. Hoping to finish the year ahead of the game.

Hi Jeff I'm Nick - newbie. What are you trading and where are you based? I'm just starting out myself so would be cool to hear how your year has been!

hey everyone, how we all doing... just like to introduce myself,

My name is Dee, im 27 from london,
and have been trading daily for 3 months now.....

would really want to speak to people with more experience to try get a better perspective on the best way to do this....

n e way
hope everyone is having a good profitable day.... and good luck :)

Thank You

Deebee1

Hi Dee!

I'm from London too... just starting out. What are you trading? I'm looking at stocks on the US market with a technical analysis strategy. Would be good to hear what you're interested in! Thanks

Hi everyone,

I'm Alex. I traded stocks on Ukrainian Stock Exchange, NYSE, Nasdaq & AMEX. Now I manage business development department of UInvest company, Ukraine. We developed an innovative approach to investing in small businesses. I'm here to get everyone familiar with our project.

Thanks

Hi
I am Baher. Honestly not the best trader around! Probably closer to a bad trader :cheesy:
I am actually here to know more about how I can start winning at forex for a change. But also I a software vendor that is developing a new and amazing tool for the forex community, and I wanted to know more about this community to see if I can introduce it here.

Cheers to all

Hello everyone. I am a 23 year old female and I just started trading ftse 100 with IG Markets,I am currently unemployed and would like to know if I can make a living out of doing this. Also How do I go about researching before placing a winning trade??? Please can some advise me as I am in Desperate need of help and need to start making a living for me and my 2year old boy.....:?:

Hi,

I am André and have been dabbling at Forex trading for 9 years, but am now going live and am presently developing my trading strategies. I am particularly interested in learning more about the use of the i-reg linear regression channel and its uses. I believe there is a version that scrolls which would make it possible to back test?

I want to use this in conjunction with the Gan Hi-Lo activator and Laguerre RSI, whcih I already have.

Thanks for any help

André