Sticky Introduce Yourself

I'm new to T2W, I've been in the FX business for more than 20 yrs, working for various London banks & brokers in roles such as proprietary spot trader, technical analyst, options broker, and sales trader across multi-assets.
I am TradeStation user with many trading ideas/methodologies but I lack the coding skills in Easy Language to test out these concepts.
I have developed some decent models with interesting results and I feel I can exchange ideas with others about their strategies and I hope to learn some EL coding skills to help me improve my own systems.
Thanks for all feedback.
Hannah134.

Hello all,
My name is Daisy from Singapore
Also like the other, i join in this forum to expand more my knowledge and want to have more friends around the world.
Hope i have a lot of interesting things here.
Thanks.

hello, everyone here, I am a new member of this excellent forum,
I am a IT staff member of USA, I like sports, especially football, I hope i will make a lot friends here.
I hope I will be your friends from now on:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hi all,

Application Consultant working In London, just looking at Futures.

Ed

Hi Ed,

If you're interested in joining a futures trading group: http://www.marketmovertrader.net/?page_id=172

I've had a good response from a mix of people with different skills, methods, viewpoints, etc. We're going to have our first meeting in October I hope. I have high hopes for it. I am personally looking forward to learning a lot and expanding my trading horizons.

James.

Hi, all ...

Newbie to your forum, dont post much at all. just lurk around a bit, watching and learning.
sometimes on donnaforex (johno) , at PFA or 4xproject. .... was in london 9 years, now renting and surfing in durban south africa. trading with Alpari-UK, manual and forexvps with forexmorningtrade as my mainstay robot. discontinued megadroid, pipsminer, fapturbo, and some freebies.

Looks like a nice forum. lots to see. may drop a few posts if it would help some soul. ... cheers

Hi everyone, I am new to the website and I would like some information about buying and sellin shares.
many thanks

My favourite is big toy store companies... regies , toys r us , or whatever you have in your country. ... go to your broker, look at his graphs and you will see that generally the high point for the year is mid to end november. you can short them with spreadbetting (tax-free in the UK) or CFDs (i think). ... or buy mid december and take a year to appreciate. The above looks more solid to me than gold, oil, etc ... in our choppy economy right now.

Im not so clued up, so somebody may have a better sugestion. I mainly do forex.

cheers.

Hi, all ...

Newbie to your forum, dont post much at all. just lurk around a bit, watching and learning.
sometimes on donnaforex (johno) , at PFA or 4xproject. .... was in london 9 years, now renting and surfing in durban south africa. trading with Alpari-UK, manual and forexvps with forexmorningtrade as my mainstay robot. discontinued megadroid, pipsminer, fapturbo, and some freebies.

Looks like a nice forum. lots to see. may drop a few posts if it would help some soul. ... cheers

Welcome. I'm a Capetonian living in London... how original.

Good luck with it all.

I have just given my introduction to this forum. I cant post to the other categories in this forum. Please tell me why i cant post in other categories of this forum. I am waiting for your request ASAP...........

hi
just joined up with like minded trading geeks , trying to get advice and steering clear
of scam merchants etc
cheers kevin bristol

Hi all

Didn't know you existed untill this morning. I used to work for GRE years ago in finance. Started a couple of businesses and got out of finance. Recession hit me back of the eighties early nineties if I remember right. Ran away to sea and now curtailed by ill health. Getting bored and broke so decided to try and remedy both the bored and broke bit. At present dabbling with an open mind and no real direction, yet. I've been playing with Forex Net Trap, which is how I came to hear about this site. I've asked to join the private forum but had no response. It isn't very clear on how this part of the site works. Do I wait for an email, check for private messages, how long before I hear something, etc etc.. Anyway, there appears to be a lot on here to take in, so I'll spend a fair amount of time looking around and reading.

Cheers Dave

Hi, I'm new here, I'm currently doing some CFD trading and considering to do some futures. I'm a student without lots of money to do a long term CFD trading, because a small price fluctuation will swallow up all my margin:cry:. Anyway, I'm a speculator in CFD trading and I wish to learn some skill here. Thank you.:)

Hello all,
My name is Daisy from Singapore
Also like the other, i join in this forum to expand more my knowledge and want to have more friends around the world.
Hope i have a lot of interesting things here.
Thanks.

Long time listener, first time caller

Hi everyone!

I've practiced trading binary options on Tradesmarter for a short while until I got comfortable, and am now about to embark on the adventure of trading full time with real money. Yikes! I'm excited. I'm also excited to finally join a forum of fellow traders so that i can have some people to actually relate to.

Take care, everyone!

Scott

P.S. Does anyone know if startoptions is a reputable broker/site? Any other good sites out there? Thanks!

hey everyone, how we all doing... just like to introduce myself,

My name is Dee, im 27 from london,
and have been trading daily for 3 months now.....

would really want to speak to people with more experience to try get a better perspective on the best way to do this....

n e way
hope everyone is having a good profitable day.... and good luck :)

Thank You

Deebee1

Hello guys, I would like some information how to start online trading in shares! if you have any information, please do not hesitate to email me!!! many thanks

Hi everone. Interested in prop trading. No prop experience but have been trading options, warrants and stocks 5 years and have IMC from Sii. If u can help please do.

hey everyone, how we all doing... just like to introduce myself,

My name is Dee, im 27 from london,
and have been trading daily for 3 months now.....

would really want to speak to people with more experience to try get a better perspective on the best way to do this....

n e way
hope everyone is having a good profitable day.... and good luck :)

Thank You

Deebee1

Hi Dee, I'm 27, from London. What are you trading?

If it's futures by any chance, you're invited to join a London trading social group: http://www.marketmovertrader.net/?page_id=172

I've had a good response from a mixture of people with varying skill levels and methods.
We will probably have our first meeting in October.

Good trading,
James