Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello friends I am a newbie to the forum and want to share and gain much about the happening about the share market.

I am trading since one year and have gained a lot of insight into it.

hello every body :cool: :cool:
i'm newbie here, my name is tifagabe and i'm from Indonesia..i hope i'm not make some mistake on this forum:smart: :smart:

Thankyou b'4 :)

Newbie here
Looking to see whether daily Index Trader worth a punt given I am very inexperienced and do not want to lose me shirt

Hello to all
I'm a newbie and this is all new to me, so I'm very inexperienced. I would like to know which product is best to buy into to help me earn extra money to help my sons, and bring a bit of fun into our lives without thinking if we can afford it.

Sandy

Halo'y'all, Mike in da house.jst kick starrted trading and need some guidiance. more like a mentor? anyone in need of on apprentice?..pls. halla back

hello all, I am new member here. I come from Jepara, central furniture manufacturer in Indonesia. I found this forum from google. I was interested when I see a lot of trade issues covered here.
I have a furniture manufacturer company but not good at marketing. I joined this forum hoping to learn the marketing world.
thank you

hello all, I am new member here. I come from Jepara, central furniture manufacturer in Indonesia. I found this forum from google. I was interested when I see a lot of trade issues covered here.
I have a furniture manufacturer company but not good at marketing. I joined this forum hoping to learn the marketing world.
thank you

This is about investment trading - not trading goods and services

Hello
I signed up here after reading posts on FNT forum and I want to see what the "variants" mention are. Where can I find out what the variants to FNT are please?

Index trading

HI

I am new to this world of index trading and would love to know if the PGI,s program is worth wile investing in i am very interested in it but i am worred i am not going to get a return is there some one out there that and shed some light on this subject some one who has done it befor as i would like to take index trading on as a full time career

I would love to hear some advise from the experets out there

Please help

Josh Cav

Welcome .
You will find some good stuff on this site.But easy to get side tracked.Most people helpfull so get stuck in
Cheers

I guess this is the right place to say hi. I look forward to hearing what people have to say about the new CFTC rules that are about to hit us.

Hi everyone, I am new to the website and I would like some information about buying and sellin shares.
many thanks

Hello all,

New to the site, new to trading, looking to learn the basics and test out some strategies on a simulator and then with some real money.

Thanks in advance to all those posters whose archived contributions I read and for whom my replies will be chronologically out of order.

Cheers

Hello everybody!!
I'm happy to be part of a very useful forum for traders, I hope I can contribute much to the forum continues to grow, and learning a lot, of course. : )
Thanks!
Angelo

have been a trader/fund manager for nearly 15 years until 1997. now trade my own book. would galdly help anyone who asks for it