Sticky Introduce Yourself

Ok... I appreciate your point of view. As you can see from my introduction, I am no pro trader, I hope to be one day.

That being said, one thing this newbie can teach another newbie (eg. those who replied to the thread, all of which may or may not be newbies) or at least those who made the dismissive, accusatory replies, is that dismissing this man, slandering him and his site without "fully integrating" a knowledge of "neo-tech" and how it relates to trading and what he proposes is exactly the "go with the herd" thinking that keeps 98% of traders supporting the 2% who are willing to turn over every rock and do the nitty-gritty detail work and research required to be successful.

Until I reach that point of expertise, I hope to never criticize or allege dishonesty regarding someone based on incomplete or inaccurate knowledge.

There are millions trading experts. The best expert is yourself. Don't guess
use market information. most trades have market information for it.
Routers. ADVFN,Google search, Many more even the Sun newspaper
does real time London stock information. BP people made alot of
money when it went down . Futures this week Wheat went up
because of Russia put a block sales abroad. Spre.ad with one
Futures the other. Or buy FTSE100 check the news buy CFD
to go down by end of day. Buy a binary bet to go up by end of day.
always use tihht stops . Do your research. Limit your riskand hedge.
Warm regards lilli2

There are millions trading experts. The best expert is yourself. Don't guess
use market information. most trades have market information for it.
Routers. ADVFN,Google search, Many more even the Sun newspaper
does real time London stock information. BP people made alot of
money when it went down . Futures this week Wheat went up
because of Russia put a block sales abroad. Spre.ad with one
Futures the other. Or buy FTSE100 check the news buy CFD
to go down by end of day. Buy a binary bet to go up by end of day.
always use tihht stops . Do your research. Limit your riskand hedge.
Warm regards lilli2

Thank you. There's much value in your reply and much to learn. Thanks.

Hi! Syrina TRading is located in AL Qusais.
We are dealing with water proofing products, PENETRON.

Hi,

my Name is Samir and quite new to Trading. Iam Trading Forex on a Micro Account. I use mainly the 15 M chart for Entering and Exiting my Positions, sometimes 5 M charts. For big overview iam using Daily chart and 1 Hour chart.

Tools i use for Trading : Elliot Wave Theorie, Support & Resistence, Adx, Macd (awesome Macd), candletick chart Patterns.
For Intermarket analysis iam using TNX, VIX, Futures (mainly for Volume), Dollar Index, Bond, Gold and Oil and the main Indexes like S&P 500, dow j..., DAx ....
As Calender i use the Forex Factory Calender, usually i avoid trading news.

My Level of Trading is that iam making small wins or i can hold my Balance, still learning and trying to apply all the stuff above.

Hi,

my Name is Samir and quite new to Trading. Iam Trading Forex on a Micro Account. I use mainly the 15 M chart for Entering and Exiting my Positions, sometimes 5 M charts. For big overview iam using Daily chart and 1 Hour chart.

Tools i use for Trading : Elliot Wave Theorie, Support & Resistence, Adx, Macd (awesome Macd), candletick chart Patterns.
For Intermarket analysis iam using TNX, VIX, Futures (mainly for Volume), Dollar Index, Bond, Gold and Oil and the main Indexes like S&P 500, dow j..., DAx ....
As Calender i use the Forex Factory Calender, usually i avoid trading news.

My Level of Trading is that iam making small wins or i can hold my Balance, still learning and trying to apply all the stuff above.

Ok... I've got about six months of learning ahead just to catch up with you!

Hello Im MoparMatt, im in Sydney Australia.
I want to learn about this style of self made income, I am self employed and am lucky enough to have time to devote to building a second income stream, I am a clean new sponge eager to learn more from the experts here.

Cheers!

MM

To scalp requieres, in my opinion, o very high degree of expertise, if you are new i could recomend you intraday instead scalping, while scalping you can have access to fast profits but it can be fast losses too.

Hi,

I am a part time trader and make a reasonable profit for this type of trading on my own hook. Has anyone tried the Manny Backus Insiders type trading? or the latest Morning Hours Trading?

I know everyone appreciates that trading is a lot of research work so something like Manny advertises could save work, the only reason I would even look at it.

Hose

I dont know who is Manny Backus.
Latest morning hours...., well in a normal day - which is not always - the best trading hours are - in my experience - the first three after London and New Yorks markets open, but be carefull many times volatility can arise from nothing at any time, a bad news can show up any moment

Searching for the truth and honest people!!!
Looks like there's a path here for the seekers to follow, through the mine field out there. Thanks for the site.

I dont know who is Manny Backus.
Latest morning hours...., well in a normal day - which is not always - the best trading hours are - in my experience - the first three after London and New Yorks markets open, but be carefull many times volatility can arise from nothing at any time, a bad news can show up any moment

wealthspire.com is the website and he suggests buy or short items every day but with what reliability? I am curious? Also costs a lot of moneyto join, like nearly $200 per month. HiIt seems these package sellers have a new idea evey few months.

Hi,
My name is Peter

I was borne in the UK and emigrated to Australia when I was 49, in 1986.
I trade my Superannuation fund, trading stocks on the Aussie ASX. I can only trade long.

I trade discretionary, EOD
My aim is not to let a profitable trade become a loss
My trades , in this market, last from 2 days to weeks

I believe that all types of analysis work, all they do is give us a reason to enter a trade.
Which ever type we choose is not a big deal, its chart time that makes the difference, and having a positive expectancy trading strategy.

I have an open mind regarding techniques, and am always looking to improve

If I was not trading - I would still enjoy analysing my charts (and kidding myself that its possible to find the "Holy Grail"

Hi,
My name is Peter

I was borne in the UK and emigrated to Australia when I was 49, in 1986.
I trade my Superannuation fund, trading stocks on the Aussie ASX. I can only trade long.

I trade discretionary, EOD
My aim is not to let a profitable trade become a loss
My trades , in this market, last from 2 days to weeks

I believe that all types of analysis work, all they do is give us a reason to enter a trade.
Which ever type we choose is not a big deal, its chart time that makes the difference, and having a positive expectancy trading strategy.

I have an open mind regarding techniques, and am always looking to improve

I have spent 12 years taking as many courses as I could and going to seminars
in London US. You love charts I prefer market information But at the same time

If I was not trading - I would still enjoy analysing my charts (and kidding myself that its possible to find the "Holy Grail"

Hi Peter

I like spread betting with risk management, CFD's,Indices,Options and futures
I intermix to guarantee my hedges. I have recently done a course using charts
following trends or Smart Money basically following Banks and institutions I am sure
you can do the same in Australia. Perhaps the holy grail your looking for is some
where else. Try and find out about Trending A Fair dincum I promise you.
Love to hear from you again if you like to let me know pop your email address
in my in box I would love to know more about Australian stock markets.

Warm regards
lilli2

Hi, am a trader for Iceland with 1 years experience.

Looking forward to getting some tips from the serious guys here

Hi All,

I just stumbled upon this forum and figured I can use all the help I can get. I've been trading e-minis for a while and am constantly on the lookout for new systems, strategies and places to trade.

Vance