Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Martin.
Not long ago I moved to Bonn, Germany from the UK and took my trading from part time to full time.
Trading mostly EUR/USD & GBP/USD. looking to get into stocks and commodities also longer term.

Looking forward to using T2W!

Hello all,
I'm new here but ancient in other places like at home.
I am a veritable coffin dodger and have traded a short time. Long enough to lose money through various schemes that promised I could get my pension implemented .I am 73 y.o. and a bit slow with the finger work.
I will try hader to make my pension last longer and with the help of some members perhaps that will hapen.
Thank you for listening to me and any advice on how I can live longer and in better means will be apprec
lobbydosseriated.
Regards,

Hi all,

I trade since 2 months ago only. For now, For now, I rather look and trade with my demo account than my real account. I work in the IT but I'd like to trade fulltime a day. I'm french speaking guy so don't worry if what I write look bizarre.

Regards,

Hello! All,
I am a Technical Analyst and came to know about T2W through my colleague .I do Research and Analysis on Indian Stocks and publish those reports in my website http://www.topstockresearch.com .

At top stock research, we select top stocks of BSE and NSE based on their price, volume pattern, stability and on plethora of established technical analysis , and then we use them in our state of the art stock research tool to generate some valuable data out of it.Those reports are free to use.

I feel good to join T2W community with people of common interest.

Regards

Hello Everyone
I am a trader but unfortunately with not much experience myself. I rely on a trading signals club for my trading but want to start learning more about trading myself so i dont rely on them for my money all the time. If they do it so well then Im sure I could learn to do it too.
I look forward to being active on the forums so I can learn
Regards

Well, there are two things here.
Are you sure you can do it better, but you have no experience?, so how could you do it better than someone who has it?.
If they are doing well for you, keep using that signal, in the meanwhile take your time to learn.
Many people here will tell you - me among them - that those guys are overrated and most of the times they get into loosing positions when it was quite obvious that it was wrong, but if you dont know, by now use them if they are making good, there´ll be the time on which you will make your own trading activities, just take your time.

Thanks for the reply and guidance. I am here to learn more as I am very interested in trading. I suppose I have decided to get off my butt and learn. Its easy to sit in front of the computer and do what they say. Their signals are really good so its easy just to say lets carry on but what happens if they stopped then Im on my own so lets get learning.

I’ve recently written a book entitled:

BEAT THE MARKET WITH A PROWABLE
TRADING SYSTEM AT LOW RISK

This book describes an advanced computer-based Options Trading System for which we can prove that it should make money with a relatively low risk—both theoretically and practically—by using this system to successfully manage our First Alpha Fund.

We have already published a preliminary edition of this book. Please visit our website at www.beatthemarket.org to find its detailed description.

Sincerely,

Jerry Felsen, Ph.D.
Email: [email protected]

THE AUTHOR

Dr. Jerry Felsen is a trader, writer, consultant, and university professor. He has been trading stocks, options, and futures since 1961. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Pennsylvania in 1973, specialized in computer science and investment management. He has published eight books and dozens of papers on applications of computers to investment management, and has taught these subjects at five universities. He is now managing his First Alpha Fund using the trading system described in this paper. Dr. Felsen can be reached at [email protected] (3960 NW 196th St., Miami, FL 33055; phone: 305-625-5012, www.beatthemarket.org).

HI

I'm in UK somewhere the last time I looked.

Lilli2 thats me. Trading for ages ambition this year to really make 5 figures.

2nd ambition visit Boston can't say why I will probably regret but it is on my to do list.

Hello, as you can see I am new here & also new to trading. I am still in the paper trading phase and reading. I occasionally trade small sums, but have never had meaningful success with it.

Hope to mingle with you guys and learn as much I can,

Dont worry, it just take time, just be patient and use demo accounts while you learn.

HI

I'm in UK somewhere the last time I looked.

Lilli2 thats me. Trading for ages ambition this year to really make 5 figures.

2nd ambition visit Boston can't say why I will probably regret but it is on my to do list.

Boston?, well i guess there are more interesting places.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hello. I'm an aspiring internet marketer (Net-Traffic_Pro.com) and trader (one day...) who came across this t2w site performing a search on a guy named Alexander Moss. I've been reading his material over a 10 year period and decided to check up on whether or not he is "singing the same tune," sort of speak.

I came across his material as a result of doing a search for a company called I & O Publishing back in 2000. They were marketing a publication by mail order called, "Neo Tech," back in the 80's and something about it's philosophical premises stuck in my mind over the years.

Mr. Moss is at odds with this company because he has out "neo-tech-ed" them with his put up or shut up approach to the neo-tech philosophy.

I was disappointed to see the thread about this man at this site consist of little more of a character assassination and vague innuendo. One person replying basically admitted he was totally ignorant of what the man was saying because it was too "boring" to read.

Each reply, without exception, was based on an absence of "fact" rather than an abundance of it.

This thought process is the antithesis of professional and effective trading... in my opinion.

You didnt, it was just a criticism regarding the way that some members of these site critize some people, systems, or whatever.
Most members at these site, even when they do not shop up are highly trained professionals, unless when its obvious they´re newbies, they deal with facts everyday, there´s no other way to face the markets so if you say they have no objectivity at all, then why dont you teach us?

Ok... I appreciate your point of view. As you can see from my introduction, I am no pro trader, I hope to be one day.

That being said, one thing this newbie can teach another newbie (eg. those who replied to the thread, all of which may or may not be newbies) or at least those who made the dismissive, accusatory replies, is that dismissing this man, slandering him and his site without "fully integrating" a knowledge of "neo-tech" and how it relates to trading and what he proposes is exactly the "go with the herd" thinking that keeps 98% of traders supporting the 2% who are willing to turn over every rock and do the nitty-gritty detail work and research required to be successful.

Until I reach that point of expertise, I hope to never criticize or allege dishonesty regarding someone based on incomplete or inaccurate knowledge.